mijati

Dec 7, 2019
You have no idea how many times I wanted to rollback after encountering the worst bug on PS2 history SC 3 Chronicles of the Sword it reset my 64mb memory card after the file got corrupted and I had lost Dot Hack & G.U. Bloody Roar 1 & 4, Burnout Revenge, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Destrega, Digimon Rumble Arena, Dino Crisis, Eternal Eyes, FF7-10 & 12, Dirge of Cerberus, God of War 2, Incredible Crisis, Jak & Daxter 1-2, Legend of Dragoons, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Resident Evil 2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Shadow Hearts From The New World, Smackdown Know Your Role, PS1 Spider-man 1-2, PS2 Spider-man 2, Tekken 2-5, Tomb Raider 3, Urban Reign, ect.

My MadCatz PS2 controller didn't survive under my grip that dreaded day but Interact Storm Chaser PS2 controller endure my frustration. Sry for going off but just don't let these bugs win, i need to wind down.
oO wtf ?^^ here is not a ps2 forum, noone talks about a rollback on a ps2 ^^ it seems u are at the wrong forum

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Played the previous update, and I have to say with starting the game from scratch that update was far better than this one. All this one did was make the grind even more annoying (Still nowhere near as annoying as footofthemountains but still) seeing as I can't saveedit my way through some of it, as well as the many bugs the last version had this one still has.

While the state battle system I will give was creative in the sense that it made the bond between the MC and Sophie more interesting the rest doesn't make up for it sadly.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Soo is there any way to complete " go to cave" quest? I've not landed a single hit on a spider in maybe a few dozen attempts
Level up Sophie with the stats you earn in the rest of the game. Then you'll be strong enough to kill the spiders.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Welll seems the cheat mod works but it fucks up ur saves

And u cant load the saves

Also Red is way to weak i cant even make it to that tavern in the cematery before she dies

kecalluttu

Sep 14, 2017
Damn! The game concept is really good, but I don't know how often I restarted the game, which took me hours, just to find out, that the new version breaks everything.
With this version I've loaded my old save, everything was working, but encountered the same issue with Red and Sophie Battle stats. So I've started a new game....unfortunately the old achievements are partially active, so that this messed up everything.

I'm afraid this whole game needs to be rewritten. Seems as if the dev fucked up at some point and don't realize how to fix it or just don't realize how buggy it is...

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Damn! The game concept is really good, but I don't know how often I restarted the game, which took me hours, just to find out, that the new version breaks everything.
With this version I've loaded my old save, everything was working, but encountered the same issue with Red and Sophie Battle stats. So I've started a new game....unfortunately the old achievements are partially active, so that this messed up everything.

I'm afraid this whole game needs to be rewritten. Seems as if the dev fucked up at some point and don't realize how to fix it or just don't realize how buggy it is...
The fighting stats have been reset and there's a new way to level them, not through fighting but through using the points you earn from strength, good master, etc.

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone have the save with the Elenora sex scene in the bedroom (maybe thinking of different version)

Choppa

Jan 17, 2018
I'm stuck, how I get the dress for Sasha? It say that I need to go to the boutique but when I go nothing happend
Can anybody help me

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, i went to the cave amd sasha had the powerdown, i went to the "church" and got to power her up there and now how do i power her up again?? i went back to the church and can't do it there, can't hit shite in the cave.
how do i power her up again??

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes