ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
" The main quest tells you have to deliver a package to the cemetery".
So I need to deliver the package to the "White Raven Tavern", but every time I click the gate it tell me I got nothing to do there, how do I pass this bug ???

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Better wait game patch fix nr 10 cuz it gone reach to that number very son then you can start game again from the beggin.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
But in quest 10 you just have to go to the cave or when you are there you have to do something else? because after that he doesn't give me any other quests.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
" The main quest tells you have to deliver a package to the cemetery".
So I need to deliver the package to the "White Raven Tavern", but every time I click the gate it tell me I got nothing to do there, how do I pass this bug ???
You have to go to the map were the maid guild is And pick the building in the middle there u can speak to a warrior girl and she hands out mini quests she is up the stairs standing next to that old woman behind the desk

Have u done the killing the spiders quest ?

And after that u need to deliver packages to people

And after that u have to save the library woman in the cave

And i think after that u get the quest to go to the cemetery

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
sisterhood delivery system not workin pls help im stuk
whats not working for you ?

Cant u find were they live ?

One is living in the hotel were the mall and pizza place is at

And the other is living in the hotel were the gym place is

aressky38

Nov 30, 2018
You have to go to the map were the maid guild is And pick the building in the middle there u can speak to a warrior girl and she hands out mini quests she is up the stairs standing next to that old woman behind the desk

Have u done the killing the spiders quest ?

And after that u need to deliver packages to people

And after that u have to save the library woman in the cave

And i think after that u get the quest to go to the cemetery
deliver packages to people not working pls

aressky38

Nov 30, 2018
whats not working for you ?

Cant u find were they live ?

One is living in the hotel were the mall and pizza place is at

And the other is living in the hotel were the gym place is
but when i go to leadi mariana just give to upgrade my slave she don't say nothig about package

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
when i go to sisterhood mariana just ask me to upgrade sophie not say nothing about delivery
Then u havent progressed the story to the point that you can unlock those quests

Have u entered that cave yet ?

If you did you see sophie being weak and you have to visit her aunt in the maids guild

She will point you to the sisterhood guild were u have to talk to marian

After that u can upgrade sophie ur maid with ur points and then you have to sleep one day i think and you will get a talk with sophie about Fame and then you can do those mini quests

aressky38

Nov 30, 2018
Then u havent progressed the story to the point that you can unlock those quests

Have u entered that cave yet ?

If you did you see sophie being weak and you have to visit her aunt in the maids guild

She will point you to the sisterhood guild were u have to talk to marian

After that u can upgrade sophie ur maid with ur points and then you have to sleep one day i think and you will get a talk with sophie about Fame and then you can do those mini quests
but mini quest 1 is ok and i have visited the cave

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
This game is so bugged, nothing that I do can't let me get inside the cemetery even load the 4th quest, finish it and start the 5th one still can't get inside.
I got the 2 first slaves from maat before I even met her.
I met her on the jewelry shop before I even met her on the event on her palace.
anyway, so many events bugged as hell and mix up...

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Again if you use the mod then you just copy the old code from the old v1.5 when the cemetery wasn't written so now your game code will always say 'False' whenever you enter.

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
So i'm stuck in a loop. and i have some problems :
1- even though i bought the gym. the quest still doesn't show that it's completed and it won't go to the next step.

2- The quest for elena that says:"Ask elisa for help" was completed on her own without talking to elisa and now i'm stuck on the "get the bikini" even though i have it already.

3-i'm also stuck after getting the package to sasha since it tells me to just wait

CAN ANYONE HELP MEE PLSSSS!? :(

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah same, I accepted Freys delivery mission but every time i try to talk to the sisters i get the Sophie upgrade screen and thus can´t continue the quest. Also every time I exit school it replays the event where it automatically brings me to the sisters and opens Sophies upgrade screen.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes