ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
the developer already suggest us to replay the game cause he knew using your old saves confirm will have bugs
He said he fix most of those bugs the problem is people using there old save and using codes that he either fix or change like the combat and food system.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
TNGSAIF Its either you misread the order of COMPLETED being at the bottom or you skipping and ignoring steps

If you bought the gym then Willow should be sitting down in the mall if not then you didn't buy or haven't waited 30 days

You cannot progress with Elena without Elisa on Saturdays and buying bikini early is normal and its a side quest not the main one.

Try visiting Sasha in school Ballet classes or progress with Carol to trigger Kyo Events since Sasha quests opens after Carol & Kyo.

Reactions: TNGSAIF

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
I state that I still do not play the latest update but I have read some messages and I would like to know if the game is ok or has some bugs and if someone can explain to me what I have to do for the Quest10? thanks in advance for the reply

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I state that I still do not play the latest update but I have read some messages and I would like to know if the game is ok or has some bugs and if someone can explain to me what I have to do for the Quest10? thanks in advance for the reply
Just wait for the public build cause some creators lock it to patreon to check for bugs before releasing it to the public, this version was leak from the patreon.

Reactions: Viking808

Gavrel

Jan 7, 2021
I am currently playing v.2 with the mod 551732_0_BG_MOD_jsbb [only using the statistics options of the mc, items and the energy zap option and everything seems to be fine ... of course I am saving the game every 5min to prevent anything I also started the I play from the beginning

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
It seems like people who are using the mods are having a lot of trouble. I've been using just the console commands. It improves the game significantly and doesn't cause any problems.
That is why he posted a new cheat mod (haven´t downloaded or tested it)
the new version changes breakfast and girl leveling significantly to a different system among other changes.
But i played both with the old cheat mod and with a clean game copy (no old saves, persistent files,...) and i ran into the same bug 10min in (everyday after school, sophie brings me to the sisters for the initiation ceremony)

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes