Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Guys if you cant use a console than you need to use a program called UnRen which im going to upload here im not sure if its the latest version or not its the one i have. To use it you just unpack it and put it in the main folder of bastard girls then you run the program and u select enable developer console which i believe should be number 3 if im not mistaken, then simple launch the game and press shift+O and console will open for you. then you can use cheats like most of us playing this game( or any other game for me :D ).

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I'm having the same problem as others. I saw Sasha in the dance room, I retrieved the package from the mall but no matter when I go to her room when I knock it says its closed. So I can't advance in her story.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I'm having the same problem as others. I saw Sasha in the dance room, I retrieved the package from the mall but no matter when I go to her room when I knock it says its closed. So I can't advance in her story.
I don't know why it isn't triggering, but you can go to the console and type, jump SashaPaqueteEn

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
Right, So i did everything so far but i'm stuck at something and is looking for help.

I don't know how to trigger mirenda to appear at the car wash. i was told to upgrade it but I can't find a way to do so.
when i call elisa to wash she gives me only two option : buying coffee and paying for maintenance . and i have done it SEVERAL TIMES -,_,-.

here is my save file if you want to take a look but please help me....

Gavrel

Jan 7, 2021
Right, So i did everything so far but i'm stuck at something and is looking for help.

I don't know how to trigger mirenda to appear at the car wash. i was told to upgrade it but I can't find a way to do so.
when i call elisa to wash she gives me only two option : buying coffee and paying for maintenance . and i have done it SEVERAL TIMES -,_,-.

It's three random events
1. miranda
2. maat
3. I don't remember the girl's name
the events occur after confirming the slaves to work [Sometimes] have a saved game before so you can load until the event occurs

JackDreaper

Jul 5, 2021
Can someone help me trigger leonora old's event ?? she never visit my house after ceremony

and what's is new leonore purpose in 2.0?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018

you need to finish mary's quest to upgrade car wash. go to gas station and watch mary arguing with camilla to start the quest.

HA JO

Nov 25, 2019
I m no moder or dev but just out of curiosity if i copy all scrpts from original bastard girls and paste it in to remake versions game folder what is chance that it will work?

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
you need to finish mary's quest to upgrade car wash. go to gas station and watch mary arguing with camilla to start the quest.
i have finished mary's since she's living with me.
Edit: nevermind i have updated the car wash finally

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes