Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
You dont know Leocid have new bugfix to fix issue with appeareaance of Cornelia in mc roon and in sphoe room?
skydra — 14.09.2021
I haven't gotten to that part yet, I've been doing the test from scratch and I'm just getting to the carwash.
[10:00]
pero te recomiendo que instales el gamefix-6
[10:00]
upss sorry but I recommend that you install gamefix-6.

Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
I've already done the missions for Elena, Carol, Sasha; I have Tanya, Vanesa, Karla and Jaye; All the missions of Lady Katerina's secretary, the car wash, the resort, Miranda and Alexia's mission, Professor Olivia and I already won the bikini contest. What would I need to do in version 2.0? And also all the completed graveyard missions and Cornelia's. When would the new version come out?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I've already done the missions for Elena, Carol, Sasha; I have Tanya, Vanesa, Karla and Jaye; All the missions of Lady Katerina's secretary, the car wash, the resort, Miranda and Alexia's mission, Professor Olivia and I already won the bikini contest. What would I need to do in version 2.0? And also all the completed graveyard missions and Cornelia's. When would the new version come out?
Ivana you forgot

Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "Bloodhunter, publicación: 6590528, miembro: 107581"]
Ivana te olvidaste
[/CITA]
Ivana es la de la cueva?

WDr

Nov 3, 2017
i cant upgrade sophie she doesnt fucking even hit a spider let alone do damage it always at 100 health and she only at 60
Advance her quest and then go to the temple and talk to the sisters, they'll let you transfer your stats to her (use your popularity to buy health for her, etc, etc, etc)

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
When i get the second fame quest and i go to the sisterhood they dont have a delivery but all it talks bout is recruits and upgrading sofia

Reactions: Epholos
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes