Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
So so far ive found 38 animated sex scenes i mean actual sex not just blowjob or whatever. Can any1 tell me if i got them all or not? im pretty sure i have them but than again i cant be 100% certain :D

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
these new updates really have no new content, just a few random scenes here and there, stuff he worked on previous updates he doesn't even continue to add and improve stuff...

Reactions: tombrady156

irmidw21

Mar 2, 2020
Advance her quest and then go to the temple and talk to the sisters, they'll let you transfer your stats to her (use your popularity to buy health for her, etc, etc, etc)
YES , it is true that you go to the temple you get the stats, but the problem is that sometimes the events are random and you need to be in a specific area to be able to do what you want to do.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone can pass me the save because I think the game is bugeo does not let me choose anything other than the gym in the mornings

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone that can offer some kind of help with finding this fruit or what ever it is on the island for cornelia i have been running around there forever

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
He really needs to stop adding stupid mechanics to the game to make it even more of a headache, having to manually always click the same stuff then shower in the morning or at least go to the washroom for the scene then the breakfast crap, just let the player leave the house whenever they want.
Hiring girls for the beach stuff isn't implemented well either yet in this update it wasn't even touched on of course because he moved on to something else to catch his scatter brain attention to make it worse for the player

• Haha
Reactions: scannatore
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes