Jack_Ryder27

Sep 22, 2020
In the morning when Sophie asks men if one of the buildings should be protected, i have a problem because i could only protect the car wash and i couldn't figure out how i can send Karla to protect the other buildings or how to rest.

d7mago

Nov 10, 2017
With the current version, the game is absolutely impossible to progress.
Sophie's HP starts at 0, and the screen where she can raise her status at the temple is displayed only once for the first time.
After the first visit, the option to raise the status does not appear, and only the message to come later is repeatedly displayed.
Error messages are continuously displayed in the middle, and you need to save frequently.
The order of the quests is jumbled and not smooth.
For example, quests can be performed in the order of 1-3-2.
So, after proceeding 1-3, an error occurs in proceeding 2.

I'm not good at English, so I uploaded it with Google Translate. I'm sorry.
Thank you for always working hard.
We look forward to the next revised version with pleasure.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
With the current version, the game is absolutely impossible to progress.
Sophie's HP starts at 0, and the screen where she can raise her status at the temple is displayed only once for the first time.
After the first visit, the option to raise the status does not appear, and only the message to come later is repeatedly displayed.
Error messages are continuously displayed in the middle, and you need to save frequently.
The order of the quests is jumbled and not smooth.
For example, quests can be performed in the order of 1-3-2.
So, after proceeding 1-3, an error occurs in proceeding 2.

I'm not good at English, so I uploaded it with Google Translate. I'm sorry.
Thank you for always working hard.
We look forward to the next revised version with pleasure.
actually theres been quite few bug fixes im sure if u download them the game will run smoothly like for the rest of us i actully finished the update and i think i got all scenes so far so..

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
how long does miranda take to contact you after coffee?
There is no real timer it depends on how much you upgrade the car wash and that you spoken to Miranda before and after the upgrade then she'll call you a week or sooner as long you're in your room during the day she calls.

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
How do you progress with Kyo taking over the school? Im tired of buying stuff to give her, i even got that silver slave girl but nothing really changed.

Reactions: HA JO

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
How is mining supposed to work now? I started a new game, no "mine rock", at right spot. Killed worm at left spot, got a comment that they didn't know how to mine.

jckzynt

Aug 20, 2021
is there an updated walktrough here, im quite lost to some mission or girl mission, especially sarah quest and other girls quest on how to unlock them

Reactions: Wert42

Yurielmiz8107

Sep 27, 2019
Hola amigos estoy atascado, en mi versión para android, no puedo pasar la prueba de Elena de encestar el balón, pues me dice que presione 0 o space pero no se me activa el teclado lo mismo pasa para peek in bedroom.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Hola amigos estoy atascado, en mi versión para android, no puedo pasar la prueba de Elena de encestar el balón, pues me dice que presione 0 o space pero no se me activa el teclado lo mismo pasa para peek in bedroom.
im not sure if i understood that correctly but for the space bar on android ull find the "fix" in earlier pages go scroll through like 20-30 pages im sure ull find it

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Bastard Girls R 2.3
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

Mini games needing a space bar now just use a screen tap.
Added screen tap for Gym "z" as well, let me know if it doesn't work or any other bugs not present in PC build.
I've added support for 0x52 Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/bastard.girls.r/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Not the easiest in a small screen but it is useable.

Edit: fixed a save error on 2.3

Last edited:

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
no autosave...briliant...the dev must be some kind of genius to create a wanking game, with no autosave and the potential of game over :))))))))))

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes