CrazyEgg

Apr 3, 2019
I think i had finished all the new scenes in this version.There are not very new thing ,it still has some problem ,for example, i dont know how to update Red . But some changes might be not bad, and i like the part about cornelia. Some details could be better, such as the quick move of the house. it is a good game and I hope leocid2 could persist it , .

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Never had issues before but due to changes I started a fresh game. Too many bugs. I also applied bugfix 8.
Can anyone help on Miranda quest 4. It seems Miranda should be on school driving together but it never triggers due to Sophie first day bug speech and take you to Sisterhood everyday.
Thanks

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Just did it manually. If you have the same issue for Miranda quest 4,
open console and type jump MirandaSexParkinG

label MirandaSexParkinG:
scene bg city with dissolve
show SofieConAlegre2Nv at Position (xpos= 0.5)

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Also with same reason Sasha quest 7 bugged. After school it should trigger but it wont due to Sophie first day school bug speech and take you to Sisterhood everyday
For those who needs help, Open console and type jump AutoInKyo
After that it is ok but do that after you complete all other girls.

Pledato

Jan 10, 2021
I have started from scratch with version 2.0, but the saved games from version 1.9 keep appearing, I enter the "saved" folder and they are not there. How can I solve that. Thanks.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
I have started from scratch with version 2.0, but the saved games from version 1.9 keep appearing, I enter the "saved" folder and they are not there. How can I solve that. Thanks.
Check C:\Users\Your user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BastardGirlsR folder in your pc. All Renpy games have save folfer there. However simply overwrite new saves on them. It should not be a problem. I just did the same.

Reactions: Pledato

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Ah hell.. crashed on me, WELL actually restarted the game to day 1, after stating a new game and done many quests, come to find out the Auto Save is not working. Bah, back to the beginning. Come to think of it, I think some previous versions are the same, no Auto Save.

Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
I'm stuck in mission 7 to learn how to massage. Unfortunately, the manager of the shop does not teach me anything. So the mission remains in progress.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
I'm stuck in mission 7 to learn how to massage. Unfortunately, the manager of the shop does not teach me anything. So the mission remains in progress.
you need to repeat it few more times im not sure how many times but try more eventually ull get a scene with the girl and that would be it for the update for that quest

Pialnat

Sep 5, 2018
you need to repeat it few more times im not sure how many times but try more eventually ull get a scene with the girl and that would be it for the update for that quest
I've done all over town, and I can't find how to do it, she offers me work or back every time. :(

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
I've done all over town, and I can't find how to do it, she offers me work or back every time. :(
yes thats what i ment you work for her more times like 5-6 maybe more i dont remmeber and then sh will give you the lesson after that you r done with that quest for the update :)

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
I have the mission to deliver to the Raven tavern does anyone know where it is
I have it show as "Completed" in the quest log (though I didn't see any dialogue or text of actually delivering anything) but when I go to Jennifer she just says "what would you want/how may I assist you", can't cash out... Went back stacked on various things that could count as supplies but still nothing...|

It's in the cemetery/haunted forest, second row left-most tile

Luivee

Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 345094

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-09-13
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English, Spanish
Previous game: Bastard Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA
Mac (1.9): - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Cheat Mod v1.5B - GINIE™ Cheat Mod - Walkthrough - Walkthrough2 - QUEST LOG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 345102 View attachment 345103 View attachment 345104 View attachment 345105 View attachment 345106
Can anyone help. I cant add stats to Sophie and cant fight spider in cave. When I attack it does 0 damage. help

Reactions: Ivanssj316
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes