ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
For v2.0 you know that bug that prevents you from entering Valeria office(hallway) its not a bug.
It keeps telling you to explore the school but it wants you to talk to the workers there like Lucia.
After saving over 10 girls from Kyo I talk to Lucia for the first time exit save another girl talk to Lucia again exit and then Elisa scene trigger.

Also after talking to Lucia it no longer tells me to explore the school.

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
Guys if you cant use a console than you need to use a program called UnRen which im going to upload here im not sure if its the latest version or not its the one i have. To use it you just unpack it and put it in the main folder of bastard girls then you run the program and u select enable developer console which i believe should be number 3 if im not mistaken, then simple launch the game and press shift+O and console will open for you. then you can use cheats like most of us playing this game( or any other game for me :D ).
What does this File do and what does it Change

azazel94

Dec 11, 2019
Alguien me puede ayudar porqe saliendo de la habitación no me aparecen los iconos de interacción para moverme por el mapa

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
What does this File do and what does it Change
well it will give u couple of options like enable console, enable developer console and few other options i forgot, tho they dont work until u opt for them when u start the program it will give u the options then u can opt for them they r marked with numbers just press the number u need and enter and thats it play the game with the option u selected( i assume it will be enable console)

PS: if you are worried about malware or things like that don't, i downloaded the file from this site directly from another game i believe and i am not that smart to write a malware :p

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
You can't take Sophie in the forest, so the update made the cemetery area / forest an issue, even when you had her levelled with lots of health, she drops down to 200 hp, and would have to cheat to keep her alive, I am just avoiding it for atleast another release, maybe longer, depends when Red gets an update, then again, one of the patch fixes probably fixes the issue, not too sure.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes