ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Hi all, my unofficial compressed Android port of Bastard Girls R 2.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Mini games needing a space bar now just use a screen tap.
I played your port since 9/26 and I wanted to see if the screen tap could out perform the Hacker Keyboard app for the Gym Mini-game and the response time for both is still slow vs an actual keyboard.

I've did every available content for v2.0 but your port did have a file missing even after re-downloading the game.

Saying Yes to sleeping with Sophie then saying Yes to fooling around the visual will go dark. Saying No to Sleeping with Sophie will tell you a file not found. Also Cornelia never played games with the MC in this port so that's probably what the compression left out. Overall its a good port with no save being deleted even after uninstalling the game.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I played your port since 9/26 and I wanted to see if the screen tap could out perform the Hacker Keyboard app for the Gym Mini-game and the response time for both is still slow vs an actual keyboard.

I've did every available content for v2.0 but your port did have a file missing even after re-downloading the game.

Saying Yes to sleeping with Sophie then saying Yes to fooling around the visual will go dark. Saying No to Sleeping with Sophie will tell you a file not found. Also Cornelia never played games with the MC in this port so that's probably what the compression left out. Overall its a good port with no save being deleted even after uninstalling the game.
Are you able to post a screen shot of the error or the exact text leading up to it? While i did compress and edit the game to change inputs I haven't changed jumps or removed images.
Input lag should depend on hardware as screen tap uses the same code as you would normally use to progress the story.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Are you able to post a screen shot of the error or the exact text leading up to it? While i did compress and edit the game to change inputs I haven't changed jumps or removed images.
Input lag should depend on hardware as screen tap uses the same code as you would normally use to progress the story.
Don't worry about it cause its possible Leo left out the file for good reason.
Image 'N****' not found
The name is literally the short version of the N word and it only appear when you refuse to sleep with Sophie at night.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a decent way to train strength? or do i need to just spam the training with sophie at the start of the game?
Pretty much what I did while running through it on the android on Day 1 was train & shower until I max Good Master & Strength, I didn't max Speech I just needed 2500 for 250 MP I raise to 500 to 1000 MP towards Cornelia fight.
Also since the Gym trainer require 3000 strength i give Sophie 7000 in the beginning.

To train with Sophie or Cornelia in the morning everyday you have to save & reload the game before choosing a Maid cause sometimes they spawn in the living room or Bathroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreadmonkey91

EvilCr4nk

Nov 25, 2018
This is a strange question cause I know you've used another method to get Fame before Sophie telling you how and its clear you frequent the Beach Bar to notice you losing 100.
I answered my question already by myself but thanks for answering tho. Another question is how do I progress sasha quest? I'm on step 3 and have popularity of around 3k is there a trigger or what do I need to do ?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I answered my question already by myself but thanks for answering tho. Another question is how do I progress sasha quest? I'm on step 3 and have popularity of around 3k is there a trigger or what do I need to do ?
Yeah it means you need to pass the Exam(Day30) to start Carol quest (Library) then wait a week when she starts avoiding you then pass the Exam & check up on her again the Events for Sasha will trigger.

KNLuxuria

Sep 21, 2021
can someone give me a save file of leonora after olivia's classes, there is a bug that does not let me pass :(

azazel94

Dec 11, 2019
Hello I wanted to know how to fix this problem when entering the game I do not appear interaction ICONS to move around the map

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Pretty much what I did while running through it on the android on Day 1 was train & shower until I max Good Master & Strength, I didn't max Speech I just needed 2500 for 250 MP I raise to 500 to 1000 MP towards Cornelia fight.
Also since the Gym trainer require 3000 strength i give Sophie 7000 in the beginning.

To train with Sophie or Cornelia in the morning everyday you have to save & reload the game before choosing a Maid cause sometimes they spawn in the living room or Bathroom.
Ah ok thank you. Wait how do you get cornelia as a maid?

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Ah ok thank you. Wait how do you get cornelia as a maid?
Its a long process that requires you to have completed Carol quest, met Elisa(Save 10 girls from Kyo & met everyone on Campus), met Nephthys & Maat(requires Elisa), Bought the Gym, Completed Jennifer Missions up to 5, Upgrade Silver Card to Gold Card(Beach Bar), Got the Carwash from Victoria, Talk to Lucia for repairs for Carwash, Talk to Kamila(Gas Station), Talk to Mary(3 road intersection), talk to Mary for Carwash Maintenance(chat with her), talk to Miranda(pick slave to spawn Miranda at carwash), Trigger Mary & Kamila Event(Gas Station), Mary repair Carwash again(talk to her), Pay Mary 30k dept, Go to Mall, Go home to where Car is stored, click 4 to see Mary tuning your Car(talk), Go to Mall to Cecilia store, go to Carwash to open Garage

After all that you'll end up triggering story events in the cemetery on Mary first night joining the family. Send Elisa to Carwash and go there, Update Carwash, Go to Gas Station to see Cornelia scene, if she in Sophie room wait 3 or 4 days then check the Bathroom. Go to Kamila find a cure, go to Docks you'll need 3k for boat & supplies.
Navigate through Korasu Island: Up Right Up Left Up Left Right Right Up Right Left Left
Defeat Venolus(Tree boss) who ate the Bamba Fruit, Go back home(Sophie Room), Defeat Cornelia in Dragon City, You'll have to perform the ritual the same way with Sophie at Maid Guild.

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Its a long process that requires you to have completed Carol quest, met Elisa(Save 10 girls from Kyo & met everyone on Campus), met Nephthys & Maat(requires Elisa), Bought the Gym, Completed Jennifer Missions up to 5, Upgrade Silver Card to Gold Card(Beach Bar), Got the Carwash from Victoria, Talk to Lucia for repairs for Carwash, Talk to Kamila(Gas Station), Talk to Mary(3 road intersection), talk to Mary for Carwash Maintenance(chat with her), talk to Miranda(pick slave to spawn Miranda at carwash), Trigger Mary & Kamila Event(Gas Station), Mary repair Carwash again(talk to her), Pay Mary 30k dept, Go to Mall, Go home to where Car is stored, click 4 to see Mary tuning your Car(talk), Go to Mall to Cecilia store, go to Carwash to open Garage

After all that you'll end up triggering story events in the cemetery on Mary first night joining the family. Send Elisa to Carwash and go there, Update Carwash, Go to Gas Station to see Cornelia scene, if she in Sophie room wait 3 or 4 days then check the Bathroom. Go to Kamila find a cure, go to Docks you'll need 3k for boat & supplies.
Navigate through Korasu Island: Up Right Up Left Up Left Right Right Up Right Left Left
Defeat Venolus(Tree boss) who ate the Bamba Fruit, Go back home(Sophie Room), Defeat Cornelia in Dragon City, You'll have to perform the ritual the same way with Sophie at Maid Guild.
Well something too work towards atleast. Thank you

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes