pradityofahri

Nov 26, 2017
Bro, im playing on android and i got stuck in quest in cave of oblivion. I fight against the spider but the spider didn't take the damage when i press attack. Help me

Rolandoo

Nov 2, 2018
Game so buggy tried to talk to someone, and it sends me to main menu, and no auto saves so can't even go back to near that point.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Game so buggy tried to talk to someone, and it sends me to main menu, and no auto saves so can't even go back to near that point.
I dont understand honestly how com its only buggy for few people while most of us already done everything in the game without a hitch? :S

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
dawggboi its clear you use the MOD and try to raise Sophie HP with the wrong name even the Error and my previous console post listed the correct name.

FckLit You won't find many og Character design or renders anywhere else and the story is good and currently the story triggers depending on how many girls in your family.

pradityofahri Some of us save & reload until Sophie or Red Critical Hit land and Max Critical Damage depends on Sophie Attack stat now, plus Day 1 i max Strength & Good Master by exercising with Sophie before the ritual and the cave.

Rolandoo No one here use or trust Auto Save, in a older version it either it work or it don't and when it did work closing and entering game deletes auto save. Also the only bug i know capable of conjuring that is talking to Elena and Sasha in there rooms during Time Freeze which triggers by shopping with Sophie Friday Evening. Time Freeze is good for making money working for Clarissa & Rosa without worrying about time. To start time up again going on a random date with Elena, spend time with slaves, or buy Cornelia Ritual Dress will restore it.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Its a long process that requires you to have completed Carol quest, met Elisa(Save 10 girls from Kyo & met everyone on Campus), met Nephthys & Maat(requires Elisa), Bought the Gym, Completed Jennifer Missions up to 5, Upgrade Silver Card to Gold Card(Beach Bar), Got the Carwash from Victoria, Talk to Lucia for repairs for Carwash, Talk to Kamila(Gas Station), Talk to Mary(3 road intersection), talk to Mary for Carwash Maintenance(chat with her), talk to Miranda(pick slave to spawn Miranda at carwash), Trigger Mary & Kamila Event(Gas Station), Mary repair Carwash again(talk to her), Pay Mary 30k dept, Go to Mall, Go home to where Car is stored, click 4 to see Mary tuning your Car(talk), Go to Mall to Cecilia store, go to Carwash to open Garageh

After all that you'll end up triggering story events in the cemetery on Mary first night joining the family. Send Elisa to Carwash and go there, Update Carwash, Go to Gas Station to see Cornelia scene, if she in Sophie room wait 3 or 4 days then check the Bathroom. Go to Kamila find a cure, go to Docks you'll need 3k for boat & supplies.
Navigate through Korasu Island: Up Right Up Left Up Left Right Right Up Right Left Left
Defeat Venolus(Tree boss) who ate the Bamba Fruit, Go back home(Sophie Room), Defeat Cornelia in Dragon City, You'll have to perform the ritual the same way with Sophie at Maid Guild.
I have quest 5 shown as "completed" in the log but when I go to Jennifer I can't cash out, only asooks if I need anything and shows the menu
Also, the same scene with Lady X keeps happening again and again, even at non-Sundays, is that supposed to happen?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I have quest 5 shown as "completed" in the log but when I go to Jennifer I can't cash out, only asooks if I need anything and shows the menu
Also, the same scene with Lady X keeps happening again and again, even at non-Sundays, is that supposed to happen?
You only get paid for Quest 5 after you heard Leraikha story and yes sometimes Lady X introduction re-loop cause normally you are either late she'll end up giving you $500, $800, and the rarest $1000 so think of her intro as a placeholder for now.

Reactions: Someshyguy

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Man
Iam stuck with this spider fighter
No matter what I click
I can't win at all
Can
Some one please make a little video
So
I can understand

Please guys

pradityofahri

Nov 26, 2017
dawggboi its clear you use the MOD and try to raise Sophie HP with the wrong name even the Error and my previous console post listed the correct name.

FckLit You won't find many og Character design or renders anywhere else and the story is good and currently the story triggers depending on how many girls in your family.

pradityofahri Some of us save & reload until Sophie or Red Critical Hit land and Max Critical Damage depends on Sophie Attack stat now, plus Day 1 i max Strength & Good Master by exercising with Sophie before the ritual and the cave.

Rolandoo No one here use or trust Auto Save, in a older version it either it work or it don't and when it did work closing and entering game deletes auto save. Also the only bug i know capable of conjuring that is talking to Elena and Sasha in there rooms during Time Freeze which triggers by shopping with Sophie Friday Evening. Time Freeze is good for making money working for Clarissa & Rosa without worrying about time. To start time up again going on a random date with Elena, spend time with slaves, or buy Cornelia Ritual Dress will restore it.
I got bug when quest 10 start sophie is not having headache. When i enter the cave i fight with the spider but sophie didn't deals any damage. I play on android btw. Screenshot_20211012-073644_Bastard_GirlsR.png

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
what about mining ? i got in the cave , in the special room with the face and nothing to do there ... i have a pickaxe ...

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
someone can tell me witch button use for the gym training please ... i tried " Z " as it appear but it donnn't work :3

d4nz0ne

Sep 22, 2020
How to i solved this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/LibroCocinaBR.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/LibroCocinaBR.rpy", line 24, in execute
File "game/LibroCocinaBR.rpy", line 24, in <module>
NameError: name 'TocinoHuevosD' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/LibroCocinaBR.rpyc", line 130, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/LibroCocinaBR.rpy", line 24, in execute
File "game/LibroCocinaBR.rpy", line 24, in <module>
NameError: name 'TocinoHuevosD' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bastard GirlsR 2.0
Tue Oct 12 19:09:25 2021

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
brolthel Pass the Exam(Day30) to start Carol quest (Library) then wait a week when she starts avoiding you then check on her then pass the Exam & check up on her again

puranrai988 what is Sophie Stats?

pradityofahri you said you were playing it on Android before but that image show MODS so what mod are you using if Quest 10 became buggy, also why Sophie Stat so low there's more than just spiders in the cave.

CrayZio you can no longer mine for yourself that job is left to Ivanna just finish Jennifer Quests.
You have to Fast Tap Z not just press it and it only works on Keyboards not other devices.

d4nz0ne NameError: name 'TocinoHuevosD' is not defined that is related to bacon & egg spell wrong with the D, are you playing the Public version with the bugfix?

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
brolthel Pass the Exam(Day30) to start Carol quest (Library) then wait a week when she starts avoiding you then check on her then pass the Exam & check up on her again

puranrai988 what is Sophie Stats?

pradityofahri you said you were playing it on Android before but that image show MODS so what mod are you using if Quest 10 became buggy, also why Sophie Stat so low there's more than just spiders in the cave.

CrayZio you can no longer mine for yourself that job is left to Ivanna just finish Jennifer Quests.
You have to Fast Tap Z not just press it and it only works on Keyboards not other devices.

d4nz0ne NameError: name 'TocinoHuevosD' is not defined that is related to bacon & egg spell wrong with the D, are you playing the Public version with the bugfix?
Well it's my first fight in match against spider in a cave...
Sophie hp is 160 and mp is 70

Enemy won't get damage at all Screenshot_2021-10-13-05-19-40-081_com.estrada777.bastardgirlsr.jpg

Last edited:

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
how invite Elisa in my room for the night ?
i found it ! in the school ... but what in the week end ?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes