ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
puranrai988 I wanted your ATK E.ATK & DEF as well nevermind the Hit Rate was adjusted probably to implement the party system later, the first Spider & the lower HP variant has high evasion so save & reload until Sophie kill it.

CrayZio you can't currently invite Elisa over on the weekend

herreraaa that description sounds like the first Bastard Girl as long as there are persistence saves then the game reloads the completed quests when starting New Game basically New Game Bis instead of +.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
puranrai988 I wanted your ATK E.ATK & DEF as well nevermind the Hit Rate was adjusted probably to implement the party system later, the first Spider & the lower HP variant has high evasion so save & reload until Sophie kill it.

herreraaa that description sounds like the first Bastard Girl as long as there are persistence saves then the game reloads the completed quests when starting New Game basically New Game Bis instead of +.
Iam uploading screen record
Please watch it

I tried save Nd load many times....
But
This mf spiders hp wont decrease at all
I also upload my save file....
Maybe I did something wrong you can
check it

Nad thanks for you rply

Last edited:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020

How can I remove the persistence?
I downloaded the game aagain, but I didnt unzipped

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
How can I remove the persistence?
I downloaded the game aagain, but I didnt unzipped
C:\Users\[your Windows username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[Game Save Folder Name]

Even if you uninstall or delete the saves from the game folder the back up save is still stored in the hidden AppData Roaming RenPy Games Save so make it visible and delete the saves from there.

Reactions: herreraaa

Nermal50

Jan 7, 2021
C:\Users\[your Windows username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[Game Save Folder Name]

Even if you uninstall or delete the saves from the game folder the back up save is still stored in the hidden AppData Roaming RenPy Games Save so make it visible and delete the saves from there.
Does anyone ha e a persistent save for v0.2.0 that has the quest system working?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Need help can't find Elisa stuck at two quests where I need to talk to her after Valeria and about Jaye.

I will attach my save too in case someone can look at it and fix this.

I really need your help.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
where find the white raven tavern please ? the cimetery is locked the MC say he have nothing to do there ... though it was there

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
My quest log isnt working.
I cant see Girls quests.
Btw I already tried Quest log fix but didnt change anything

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Does anyone ha e a persistent save for v0.2.0 that has the quest system working?
I started my game over again to find Elisa within the first week cause my first playthrough for v2.0 it took me 5 weeks instead 3/4 days to get her to appear, it is because I didn't tour the school (only) I forgot to click Restricted Area for the MC to quote on that Area.

I was writing the quest guide within the first half of the month of the game I was going to write current Sophie attacks, but i'll pass since Leo did change the system again & the party system is a few updates away.

In fact its mid October I was expecting some news before the big holidays end the year, its still early.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
My new clean playthrough i discover 3 things:
1) The source of Sophie 0 Hit Damage on enemies
2) Unlocking Elisa Wed, 1st Week
3) Ivanna unlocks Negative Energy Cells after Dark Dimension cutscene(Rose Black Dragoon Ref.)

1) In my playthrough Monday 2 I max Good Master, Speech, Strength using Breakfast loop so after the Ritual on Tuesday Sophie Stats(I save 3000Str for gym):
HP: 2000
MP: 1000
ATK: 200
E.ATK: 0 <- The source of her Normal ATK Damage getting 0, Sophie randomly use E.ATK stats in Normal Attacks
DEF: 270

When I fast click Normal Attack she kept using E.ATK stats instead of ATK(vice versa) the animation is still her running & slashing enemy she does over 3000 damage or 300, I never notice it until this playthrough.
Sophie New Stats:
HP:2000
MP:300
ATK: 300
E.ATK: 100
DEF: 300

2)At first day at school if you met Katerina, resume class, Student Council met Sasha, visit Library, talk to Sumy & Carol, visit the park, Teacher Lounge, Restricted Area, Cafeteria, School Gym, met Monica & Elena, Area 2- Janitor Room & Lucia. Last part MC has to quote that he tour the school before seeing the Director(Leave if Kyo is in Area2 then go see the Director to see the quote). Then Wednesday in Area 2 on the same week Elisa will appear.

3) After defeating Big Worm for the first time go to Rosa Blanca Palace on the next day after Sophie speech about getting Fame after class. (Car must have 80 Energy left). You will see Morgana cutscene when you exit the Palace you should have 40 Energy left now, check the Map go to Beach & Docks you should have under -40 Energy and Mary didn't show up to reset the Energy Cell in the car, now you don't need to buy another Energy Cell.

Last edited:

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Alguien me puede ayudar no se como salir de baño de la escuela con elena me da error
Dificilmente te van a ayudar si no les dices en ingles, y si puedes pon un pantallazo, suerte.

"could you pls tell me how to get out of the school´s bathroom with Elena? I got an error

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Alguien me puede ayudar no se como salir de baño de la escuela con elena me da error
Are you playing V1.5 or clone the code into the game? Getting trap in the bathroom with Elena is an old bug I'm familiar with and that was before Red and the Cemetery entry was coded in v1.6 which mean your using an abandon mod base off v1.5.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
someone has cheats or codes for money
Just Subtract Poison Potion and click buy at the Gas Station
Alternative: Friday Send Elisa Home, Clock set Evening, Home Kitchen go shopping with Sophie to activate Temporal Paradox, now you can work for Rosa($120)Tips-decline x3($50-200) or Clarissa($180) without time progressing. To Restore Time(option): 0 Food, Elisa in Bedroom click her Picture, Cemetery Graveyard- Lilith, Buying Ceremonial Dress for Maids, Hangout with Slaves, Events that fast forward day into night.

Warning: Do not visit Elena & Sasha room during Temporal Paradox it sends you to Main Menu. Temporal Paradox in this game set you outside time between Afternoon & Evening i know this cause I know what time Sophie Meditate in her Room & there's more than 1 Sophie which is fine. You can Farm Good Master, hunt spiders for Fame,Money, or Study in your room without time progressing.

Last edited:

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I can't do the first part of Olivia's mission because it only appears to me to raise Sophia's status, what did I do wrong?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I can't do the first part of Olivia's mission because it only appears to me to raise Sophia's status, what did I do wrong?
Are you playing v2.0 or v2.0 Public these are 2 different versions on Patreon the free one has the bugfix

The order on the first day is eating breakfast with roommates to get the school intro and don't miss going on this day or deal with Katerina & a new bug. if you went to Sisterhood first then you bug the order & every character related to the School like Olivia. Marian will pop up or bring out Sophie stat.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes