CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
May you expound further on where in the cave I may be able to mine? The game doesn't explain jack shit on a lot of things and Im really lost.
you can't mine in this version of the game , you have to find a lady on the docks who will do it for you ... but it's after some scenes where she is kick out from morgana

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Wheres the menu button for the cheat?
Why are you using those Cheat Mods none of those is compatible beyond v1.6, they carry old bugs that's been fix on to the new version. You're going to trap yourself in the Bathroom with Elena & never complete Jennifer Mission 5 Quest cause it didn't exist when those mods were made.

Mercedes tcw

Oct 18, 2020
¿Cómo lucho en la cueva del olvido? en Android, cada vez que Sophie ataca, no avanza y no hace ningún daño a las arañas, ayuda, estoy atascado

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
¿Cómo lucho en la cueva del olvido? en Android, cada vez que Sophie ataca, no avanza y no hace ningún daño a las arañas, ayuda, estoy atascado
Sophie normal attacks in v2.0 switched between using both ATK & E.ATK you need points in E.ATK to get her to land more hits.

sealsou

May 13, 2018
Did you use the maintenance in the Car Wash to summon her back
Not like this ???
Mary the mechanic
1: to trigger her new quest go to gas station let the scenes play.
I not see Her

2: after that next day go to your car wash and use the option to do maintenance mary will come and after that talk to her when she is in the chair let the scene play.
3: again go back to the gas station and let the new scene play.
4: go back to the car washyou need to have 30k cash btw and repeat what you did in step 2 let the scene play.
5: go to the mall and let the scene play enjoy after that is just buy her what she ask for and thats it you can have sex with her at work and at you house.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
After Repair Carwash, i dont see Her @@
Car Repair & Car Maintenance is 2 different things in this game.

Mary Quest:

After Carwash Repair click the slave to work you need to keep clicking to summon Miranda (only work by chance you need Coffee or Wine), then use Car Wash Maintenance to summon Mary then talk to her

She'll show up at Kamila Gas Station buy her lunch

Then use Car Wash Maintenance again she'll be in the chair again, you need to talk to advance further

Next Day

Go to Gas Station to see Mary & Kamila

Then use Car Wash Maintenance talk to her, then follow her.

Now if you paid her 30K debt by meeting her at the Mall then she'll be at your Home & her room is in the garage with the red sport car.

Also in the garage click 4 to see her working on car, talk to her

Go to the mall to get her night gown

Next Day open Car Wash send Elisa there

Now when you Update the Car Wash then Mary won't stay long after calling her for Car Wash Maintenance

Last edited:

sealsou

May 13, 2018
Car Repair & Car Maintenance is 2 different things in this game.

Mary Quest:

After Carwash Repair click the slave to work you need to keep clicking to summon Miranda (only work by chance you need Coffee or Wine), then use Car Wash Maintenance to summon Mary then talk to her

She'll show up at Kamila Gas Station buy her lunch

Then use Car Wash Maintenance again she'll be in the chair again, you need to talk to advance further

Next Day

Go to Gas Station to see Mary & Kamila

Then use Car Wash Maintenance talk to her, then follow her.

Now if you paid her 30K debt by meeting her at the Mall then she'll be at your Home & her room is in the garage with the red sport car.

Also in the garage click 4 to see her working on car, talk to her

Go to the mall to get her night gown

Next Day open Car Wash send Elisa there

Now when you Update the Car Wash then Mary won't stay long after calling her for Car Wash Maintenance
I don't see Car Wash Maintenance

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Help me

quest Go to School Park, but i don't see anything @@ help
I know there suppose to be a shoot out with Sophie and the McClean at the School Park it suppose to trigger after meeting Nephthys for first time and Katerina tells you to deliver 50 glass to Octavia.

My problem with this Seconday Quest Go to School Park, is that only my first playthrough for v2.0 I got this one time but in v1.9 It was easy to trigger after Neftis appear, I'm on my 4th playthrough now because of this and I got the bad end with Carol during a BJ(keeps calling me a liar) and the scene with the Sex Ed Teacher, Kyo & Dildo never triggers because I met Elisa on Day 4 Wednesday of the game & 8 Days later that force Kyo Mother to hire that Teacher or Nun a week before the Exams & the McClean never show up in the other 2 playthrough & i haven't reach it in the 4th yet.

Edit: I remember my old walkthrough on here that I wrote about the School Park with McClean so you cannot advance Carol Quest until you pay 50 Glass to repair the school damages. I've forgot that important detail.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes