sealsou

May 13, 2018
I know there suppose to be a shoot out with Sophie and the McClean at the School Park it suppose to trigger after meeting Nephthys for first time and Katerina tells you to deliver 50 glass to Octavia.

My problem with this Seconday Quest Go to School Park, is that only my first playthrough for v2.0 I got this one time but in v1.9 It was easy to trigger after Neftis appear, I'm on my 4th playthrough now because of this and I got the bad end with Carol during a BJ(keeps calling me a liar) and the scene with the Sex Ed Teacher, Kyo & Dildo never triggers because I met Elisa on Day 4 Wednesday of the game & 8 Days later that force Kyo Mother to hire that Teacher or Nun a week before the Exams & the McClean never show up in the other 2 playthrough & i haven't reach it in the 4th yet.

Edit: I remember my old walkthrough on here that I wrote about the School Park with McClean so you cannot advance Carol Quest until you pay 50 Glass to repair the school damages. I've forgot that important detail.
That mean i need Replay ?? @@ LOL

sealsou

May 13, 2018
I know there suppose to be a shoot out with Sophie and the McClean at the School Park it suppose to trigger after meeting Nephthys for first time and Katerina tells you to deliver 50 glass to Octavia.

My problem with this Seconday Quest Go to School Park, is that only my first playthrough for v2.0 I got this one time but in v1.9 It was easy to trigger after Neftis appear, I'm on my 4th playthrough now because of this and I got the bad end with Carol during a BJ(keeps calling me a liar) and the scene with the Sex Ed Teacher, Kyo & Dildo never triggers because I met Elisa on Day 4 Wednesday of the game & 8 Days later that force Kyo Mother to hire that Teacher or Nun a week before the Exams & the McClean never show up in the other 2 playthrough & i haven't reach it in the 4th yet.

Edit: I remember my old walkthrough on here that I wrote about the School Park with McClean so you cannot advance Carol Quest until you pay 50 Glass to repair the school damages. I've forgot that important detail.
How to start Leonado, Kaira, Osiris and Paula Quest ???

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
sealsou I still use the Cemetery for farming Spiders for Fame but strength drop by -5 when you navigate the area.
Alternative getting Fame is paying Gym Trainer Advertising until a Special Client pop up or sleeping until they appear which is why you save game & reload it until you make them appear. 4 clients give 30 Fame, 1 gives 40, 50, last one is Denise she gives 60 Fame. She needs 5000 Strength before you can do anything with her.
Edit: Fully opening Resort gives 650 Fame per day. You need to purchase private island first from Maat by choosing Slaves to Work Car Wash to summon Maat can't do it without Wine, Elisa & Mary will discuss upgrading Car Wash after Mary join the Family & not on the same day so Update Car Wash when talking to Elisa the day after Mary join.

The School Park Secondary Quest gets added when you complete Jennifer Mission 5 which happen when you deliver supplies to Leraikha & heard her story, and i didn't need to start completely over i had save before starting Mission 5.

None of the characters Quests you listed are available in v2.0

1.9-2.0
Battle system, mining – floor 1
Herreras and Garden
micro events department – prenovias
2-floor
kitchen
micro events department and exteriors - brides
3rd floor
Kaira is added
mansion
Sasha
4th floor
Leonora
Clubhouse
5th floor
kasandra
Sumi and Octavia
Weddings and pregnancies
Sophie – (Osiris)
"We enter cemetery"
Alicia
Violet and Doris
Nova City (Stela)
festival
invasion
Out of control, chaos (lucia)

Last edited:

sealsou

May 13, 2018
sealsou I still use the Cemetery for farming Spiders for Fame but strength drop by -5 when you navigate the area.
Alternative getting Fame is paying Gym Trainer Advertising until a Special Client pop up or sleeping until they appear which is why you save game & reload it until you make them appear. 4 clients give 30 Fame, 1 gives 40, 50, last one is Denise she gives 60 Fame. She needs 5000 Strength before you can do anything with her.
Edit: Fully opening Resort gives 650 Fame per day. You need to purchase private island first from Maat by choosing Slaves to Work Car Wash to summon Maat can't do it without Wine, Elisa & Mary will discuss upgrading Car Wash after Mary join the Family & not on the same day so Update Car Wash when talking to Elisa the day after Mary join.

The School Park Secondary Quest gets added when you complete Jennifer Mission 5 which happen when you deliver supplies to Leraikha & heard her story, and i didn't need to start completely over i had save before starting Mission 5.

None of the characters Quests you listed are available in v2.0

1.9-2.0
Battle system, mining – floor 1
Herreras and Garden
micro events department – prenovias
2-floor
kitchen
micro events department and exteriors - brides
3rd floor
Kaira is added
mansion
Sasha
4th floor
Leonora
Clubhouse
5th floor
kasandra
Sumi and Octavia
Weddings and pregnancies
Sophie – (Osiris)
"We enter cemetery"
Alicia
Violet and Doris
Nova City (Stela)
festival
invasion
Out of control, chaos (lucia)
Where Resrt when i buy @@

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Ok News: "
Leocid2 — yesterday, in 18:18
Hello everyone, Sasha's pre-girlfriend story has been finished, but not the rest of the events like Cornelia's inclusion in the battle system or some random Sasha events. So I have decided to do this delivery in two parts. Creating more than 440 images of pure history has not been easy. I still do not have a date because I have not even started to program this first part, but I hope to have it soon.
Hola a todos, la historia de Sasha prenovia ha sido terminada, pero no el resto de los eventos como la inclusión de Cornelia en el sistema de batalla o algunos eventos aleatorios de Sasha. Asi que he decidido hacer esta entrega en dos partes. Crear mas de 440 imagenes de pura historia no ha sido facil. Aun no tengo un fecha porque ni siguiera he empezado a programar esta primera parte, pero espero tenerlo pronto."

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I tried to start from 0 and use old save files but both ended in the same error
Are you playing Bastard Girls V.2.0 or Bastard Girls V.2.0 Public? You should only be playing the Public version from the Patreon, you should not be trying to overwrite or use Saves that was created below V.2.0. Plus whatever cheat you added in V1.9-Expansion interfered with the string.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I am finding that the cave fights are NOT WORKING !!!! please fix v 2.0
I already explain how to lower Sophie chance to miss for V2.0.
Sophie Normal Attack require points in 2 stats- ATK, E.ATK
Sophie Special Attack require point in 1 stat- E.ATK

The only reason Sophie normal & special attacks miss is because you need Lady Marian to siphon 500 Knowledge just to add 1 point in E.ATK Stat. You can only grind & max 10K Knowledge by study on Fridays, Clock set- Evening, shop with Sophie from the Kitchen to stop Time Progressing then you can study, gain Good Master in Sophie room, or Work for money.
Start Time up again options- 0 Food, Elisa use Rest on Bed, Lilith in Graveyard(only work 2x), Cornelia Ceremonial Dress, Spend time with Slaves.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes