Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
when is the next update coming out
Emmmmmmmmm Don't Know. No one knows, last news was thet:"game decided to do this delivery in two parts.And still do not have a date because I have not even started to program this first part, but I hope to have it soon." Bla-Bla_Bla.gif

acwacewarwa

Mar 1, 2018
please tell me how to be able to fight in the cave, once inside, i tried everything but my character doesn't deal any damage, and is there any way to upgrade sophine are not

Deem1

Nov 7, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before. Is the mansion part version 2.0 public. Im playing the Mac version and even though I’ve followed a lot of advice on the threads, have still struggled to 1. Activate the leonora quest 2. Find Lilith after helping her with the ghost, which then would lead to finding the mansion key.

Does anyone have a save where they have achieved this in version 2.0?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News:"Hello everyone, the programming of version 2.1 A has finished, I have delayed a little events outside of my control that have delayed me a bit.
As you may already know version 2.1 A focuses on Sasha's story, and part B will include Cornelia and various random events of Sasha already as girlfriend and Cornelia."

Deem1

Nov 7, 2021
News:"Hello everyone, the programming of version 2.1 A has finished, I have delayed a little events outside of my control that have delayed me a bit.
As you may already know version 2.1 A focuses on Sasha's story, and part B will include Cornelia and various random events of Sasha already as girlfriend and Cornelia."
thanks for the update. Does v2.0 include the mansion at the moment, or is that part of part A or B?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi jsbb cheat mod still works. u need to start new game go thro intro make a save close game install cheat than start game from new save. only thing is battle stats dont work but u can use cheat to upgrade mc stats for white sisterhood lady when she lets u upgrade sopie. also teddie bears from cheat dont count in the game so thos u will need to buy from street vendor on wed. also breakfeast items & some carwash items not in cheat so u will meed to get them from gas stastion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
HVS3 You didn't catch onto the last 8 words piedpiper423 just said above you and besides most people move on to using Console for items and recently someone found my previous post on page 312 how to get the Console. As for typing in the breakfast items you would only use the spanish name for those items for the Console, also only Leocid2 game uses spanish like that other Devs games the Console would be in there native language if they wrote it that way.

Activate console Shift+o type:
spanish item = ##
Whatever amount you need as an example.

Quite a few use the Console to teleport into a location and I haven't use it for this game yet, I use on [HRelease] or [EpicLust] game. Actually EpicLust added the Console mod into his current game Apocalypse so no point doing it manually, or you could copy the 00console file from Apocalypse folder and paste it in Bastard Girls R folder as an alternative.

HarleySir Gas Station from Kamila the breakfast items are the last few items listed just click back on Health Potions or click forward pass Spare Part.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
HVS3 You didn't catch onto the last 8 words piedpiper423 just said above you and besides most people move on to using Console for items and recently someone found my previous post on page 312 how to get the Console. As for typing in the breakfast items you would only use the spanish name for those items for the Console, also only Leocid2 game uses spanish like that other Devs games the Console would be in there native language if they wrote it that way.

Activate console Shift+o type:
spanish item = ##
Whatever amount you need as an example.

Quite a few use the Console to teleport into a location and I haven't use it for this game yet, I use on [HRelease] or [EpicLust] game. Actually EpicLust added the Console mod into his current game Apocalypse so no point doing it manually, or you could copy the 00console file from Apocalypse folder and paste it in Bastard Girls R folder as an alternative.

HarleySir Gas Station from Kamila the breakfast items are the last few items listed just click back on Health Potions or click forward pass Spare Part.
fyi i posted bc i saw some comments about cheat mods not working. so i made my comment about cheat mod, not directd at anyone just some info, bc some people like me are bad spellers so console commands not that great if i can avoid them. so now its players chose cheat mod or console, now they know they have a chose.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
fyi i posted bc i saw some comments about cheat mods not working. so i made my comment about cheat mod, not directd at anyone just some info, bc some people like me are bad spellers so console commands not that great if i can avoid them. so now its players chose cheat mod or console, now they know they have a chose.
The cheat mods work but neither is good when its base on older version of the game- the Cemetery is Flag Off on entry, plus older bugs like getting stuck in school bathroom checking on Elena. The front page Cheat mods lock out content that is what everyone was talking about before when the cemetery content came around v1.6, Cheat Mods is model before that version.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
fyi some comments that say stuck & bugs bc of cheat mod being an old version are within the past month or so of comments. i played the latest version of game using the jsbb cheat mod i had no problems thru the whole game with it except for the few items & battle stats i talked about in my comment. so bc of that & comments i saw i wanted to let player know how to install the mod with no problems & what parts of it dont work to help thos players who want to use the cheat mod.

so i was just giving out some info to help players know about the cheat mod, even tho it is made for an old version it can still be used to help out alot to cut down on lots of the grinding this game has.

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
Usual Reminder that The update will be riddled with progression breaking bugs /translation errors for at least a week. It's straight up not worth leaking until a few patches come out

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes