ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
say thank you to the combat system that is being done for cornelia
Technically its already in the game as a Boss Battle I think its a matter of the coder linking the attack controls & adjusting & upgrading the Guardian menu for Cornelia and future recruit.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
say thank you to the combat system that is being done for cornelia
Wait you guys mean to say there will finally be content for those sexy muscle girls?
Thank you indeed combat system! is it implemented already or do we need more updates?
also is that the main focus of content for now??

loop3000

Oct 4, 2018
As you know, this version is composed of two parts. Version A contains the conclusion of Sasha's story and part B, which will be released soon, will include new mechanics and some events.

Download:

Pc:

Mac:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
After searching, it doesn't look like the questions were answered. So ima ask. What exactly is the loli content in this game?

KingAxel000

Jul 7, 2021
how do you trigger cornelias house events? I for the life of me dont know how to trigger her scenes I found her masturbating which then had to take her to the guild but after that I dont know how to trigger her scenes.

Everytime I see her around she either says sophie forbids it or nothing happends help I been trying for an hour but I dont know if I have to do something to triggered them or if theres a condition after the guild part

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I still cant choose any girl on hint system.
I can progress with most of girls bcs I dont remember what I need to do.
Love the game, hate the UI

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Wait you guys mean to say there will finally be content for those sexy muscle girls?
Thank you indeed combat system! is it implemented already or do we need more updates?
well, how can I tell you muscular girls will mine and craft, and the guards for the fight will be different, this is how it will look like unknown.png

VictorMC

May 2, 2017
this game is a pain in the ass grind a hour for watch one scene the ui is a shit im still playing this because model hare rly good

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Well one of those muscle women is suppose to be a Blacksmith so I take it Red, other Hunters & Guardians will end up having weapons upgrade later, its the alternative for Hunters to keep entering Cemetery without soul binding with MC and getting afflicted by that dreaded Battle Maids Curse.

xadul69

Dec 4, 2018
a question what server recomend for dowload it ?
no idea, every server is trash, you hve limited download speed so you have to pay, i cant download because will take 3-8hours, i dont know if the game creators (not just this one, but 80% of the content on this site) are getting paid for those site to host there, because i cant really understand.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes