ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
how do you trigger cornelias house events? I for the life of me dont know how to trigger her scenes I found her masturbating which then had to take her to the guild but after that I dont know how to trigger her scenes.

Everytime I see her around she either says sophie forbids it or nothing happends help I been trying for an hour but I dont know if I have to do something to triggered them or if theres a condition after the guild part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mancelut

Oct 4, 2018
My sasha quest might be bugged, I can see her in the laundry room but I can't seem to progress anything, it just says "wait for things to unfold."

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
lost interest. It really sucks all the quest stuff and grindy points system. Even "improved" as the dev says if you could just make a vn version without all the gaming aspects that would be very much appreciated. I just can't get into all this extra stuff it ruins immersion for me. If you don't no big deal plenty of other stories to check out. Good luck dev.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nopy doesn't exist anymore, but i think there is a link on the bottom of page 318 or 319 you can use.
I know , nopy RIP.
The link on page 319 isn't accessible , permission denied.
So i've been waiting 'till download complete , still a couple of minutes to go.
Hope it isn't corrupted.
thanx anyway.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
########################################
# Bastard Girls R cheat mod
# Game Ver: 1.5B
# Mod ver: 1.5.0.1
# by jsbb9999@95zone & dmitriiviktorov
########################################

will this cheat mode ever get updated ?
because we are realy in need of a new mod , since this game becomes more and more an unplayable grind shit

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Although I haven't played V.2.1 Part A as long as Sophie capable stop Time Progressing then Food, Money, Good Master, Knowledge can be Max. Strength, Good Master, Speech can be max on the first few days of the game during morning, as long as Leo kept the start up loop in.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
well for some reason i cant do any damage in the cave , its 100% missing now lol
Mainly E.ATK Stat is use for Accuracy & Raise Damage Output which cost 500 Knowledge for 1 point.
At 105 E.ATK Stat Sophie Special Attack is strong enough to wipe out the current Top Boss who is sporting 8K HP. Knowledge is easy to raise you just need to Study or Tap fast during Time Lock:

Also get $Rich$ real quick:
After Sophie Ceremony: Wednesday Student City Central you'll meet a Vendor just sell the Necklace 1000$ (unlimited) its not worth stocking up on now plus slaves can get more from Grocery Shopping cost 500$ for them or Sell Poison Potion 80$ at Gas Station, it isn't useful now.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
the archive is protected by password help please
Your download had become corrupt' that causes the password problems

RIGHT CLICK THE ZIP/RAR FILES, select properties then Archive, which will show whether it is passworded or not.

Look at "Archive lock"

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes