joh

Aug 20, 2017
i have a quick question i cant buy any swimsuits or anything unless its from that girl near the oizza place can someone help please and thank you

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
i have a quick question i cant buy any swimsuits or anything unless its from that girl near the oizza place can someone help please and thank you
No you have to buy swimsuit through Cecilia her store is in the Mall, every time you play Lucky Box you have to save after winning new swimsuit or reload game if its a dud or an item you already receive

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
the fact that you have EVERY DUCKING DAY set the slaves for making food or keep going at the beach for setting up stuff is so anoying

game needs "autobuy when needed/toggles" kind of mechanics (set contracts rto renew if enough money, set slaves to fixed jobs until jobs are changed etc)

Reactions: ubblesnop

joh

Aug 20, 2017
No you have to buy swimsuit through Cecilia her store is in the Mall, every time you play Lucky Box you have to save after winning new swimsuit or reload game if its a dud or an item you already receive
how do i get her to show no matter what i do she doesnt show up and i think sasha is bugged because i cant get her package or i dont know where to get it i go to the mall and i cant get anything to show up if you could help i would be thankful

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
how do i get her to show no matter what i do she doesnt show up and i think sasha is bugged because i cant get her package or i dont know where to get it i go to the mall and i cant get anything to show up if you could help i would be thankful
You have to go in the clothes store at the mall and talk to Vendedora upstairs to get the package.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
but you completed the teacher quest before ? (having the ring send back) as it unlocks the trader family

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I LOVE the art in this game but that's where it ends. I played it once before quite a while ago, and when the DEV said he made it less grindy I was OK lets give this another shot. This is the SINGLE most annoying GRINDFEST I have ever played. I gave it like 3 maybe 4 solid hours and was like Nope this shit sucks. DEV if your reading these posts, you really need to quit the daily grind BS, Give us a GOOD hint system, or a Patch to help choose the proper thing to do. this is a mess to play, Way to much guessing to figure out whats going on, and when your to do it. You loose food to fast, and if you eat your penalized (that's dumb) And OMG 10000 points to cap?? at 25 points a shot.... Are you MAD?

Reactions: DahlHeadlands

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok. so i removed all saves and have a fresh download of 2.1, still can't get to school after having breakfast in the old format and not with having to have ingrediants like needed last update.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
ok. so i removed all saves and have a fresh download of 2.1, still can't get to school after having breakfast in the old format and not with having to have ingrediants like needed last update.
Maybe try going to the living room and exit there?

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
tried a fresh start too since quite some stuff in my old seves bugged and got locked

be happy you dont need to buy the food stuff yet ... breakfast seems to be a bug you could use to train- i shower with sophie, than the workout and finally the coffee brings me to school

somehow its strang other dev want to make their games fun and the players happy this feels more like the dev aim for kicks in the balls just thinking about the beachresort gives me pain pain and more pain report is bugged hiring is horror building materials horror ² and than you need the upkeep ? about 650 Materials per 20 day and every single one needs a click (i mean who would go to a home depot and buy 400 nails but each on its own ...) no stacks, no packs no chance to enter the wished number
in the cheats it works like a charm but normal gameplay ...

the new maid menu choose 3 task and its too much , choose 2 task and its too much, choose 1 task and its to much, choose 0 tasks and its too much choose a different maid and it might work

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Eat Breakfast with the girls to get to school the other 2 options are loop for older players who requested to max Strength, Good Master, Speech early. It does come in handy for Sophie later.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes