MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
tengo un problema ( version 2.1) con la esclava protectora, solo puedo mandarla al gym, si la kiero mandar a otro lugar me dice que tiene muchas tareas

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
tried a fresh start too since quite some stuff in my old seves bugged and got locked

be happy you dont need to buy the food stuff yet ... breakfast seems to be a bug you could use to train- i shower with sophie, than the workout and finally the coffee brings me to school

somehow its strang other dev want to make their games fun and the players happy this feels more like the dev aim for kicks in the balls just thinking about the beachresort gives me pain pain and more pain report is bugged hiring is horror building materials horror ² and than you need the upkeep ? about 650 Materials per 20 day and every single one needs a click (i mean who would go to a home depot and buy 400 nails but each on its own ...) no stacks, no packs no chance to enter the wished number
in the cheats it works like a charm but normal gameplay ...

the new maid menu choose 3 task and its too much , choose 2 task and its too much, choose 1 task and its to much, choose 0 tasks and its too much choose a different maid and it might work
Well some events has a gamble or dice system attach like the new Breakfast & Talking in the Mirror are recent additions. Besides some games use the dice system it is best to save & reload before the next scene transition or:

You can manipulate some scenes with the Dice system from the Menu> Preference>Skip>Transition
Now when you save on a Dice Event that gave you a Negative just save on it reload game until it transition into a Positive.

Edit: Alfhilde the gym owner she also has the dice system on her introduction she can kiss or deny.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I have a problem (version 2.1) with the protective slave, I can only send her to the gym, if I want to send her to another place she tells me that she has many tasks
You can only choose one, she will still protect both the Car Wash & Gym if you chose either the Gym or Car Wash, she is a hard worker.

Willo0w

Jun 22, 2019
Because Elise does not appear, she does not appear in the car wash that I buy, she says that she is not in the office but she is not at home.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Because Elise does not appear, she does not appear in the car wash that I buy, she says that she is not in the office but she is not at home.
You have to tell Elise (school in Area 2) to go to Car Wash or Home, yeah i know the management for her isn't the best in a world with Cell Phones, PCs

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
thats an understatement worst case it took me 42 loads to not have kyo "block" the stairs
I think its best not to reload game on Kyo in Area 2 just enter & exit janitor room where Lucia at, since V2.0 i haven't seen the Food drop until Kyo leave using this method, plus its faster in getting rid of her.

Last edited:

Aton

May 20, 2017
" This new version was born at the request of the players who wanted a more friendly system to raise the levels of the characters. It is recommended to start from 0, although you can play with the old saves, it is only a tip to avoid possible bugs. "

Another rework? Come on.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I am also stuck with Sasha's questline :cautious:
View attachment 1502654
Here's what I can tell you, from looking at the code.

"Go to the mall" is a bad hint. In fact you enter the hallway (but not at night) and the scene should trigger; the scene involves going to the mall.

If it doesn't trigger, try entering the hallway from a number of place: your room, the bathroom, the kitchen...

And if that still doesn't work, try entering the hallway at different times of day.

And if THAT doesn't work, enter this in the console:
jump SashaPosec

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
anyone is able to give us the rollback and ignore commands hen there is a renpy error ....after 3 years we still did not got it yet

karel HOVNO

Nov 9, 2018
Here's what I can tell you, from looking at the code.

"Go to the mall" is a bad hint. In fact you enter the hallway (but not at night) and the scene should trigger; the scene involves going to the mall.

If it doesn't trigger, try entering the hallway from a number of place: your room, the bathroom, the kitchen...

And if that still doesn't work, try entering the hallway at different times of day.

And if THAT doesn't work, enter this in the console:
jump SashaPosec
thanks

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes