cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The damage is so ridiculous that Sophie doesn't need a Party system now, and I get why raising 1 E.ATK cost 500 Knowledge cause knowledge is raw power to the Maids.
so i REALLY need to grind knowledge to get anywhere in the game like to save sumy and to mine??

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Once Leocid2 is done with this mess of a game, I hope someone comes along and turns it into a VN or even a KN.

There is a really good story here that gets bogged down by the game itself.
Yeah god knows how far along the story would have been if he had just stayed the course. It definately lost sight of itself when he tried to develop the more "game" aspects that really derail the whole thing.

Reactions: ubblesnop
Mar 22, 2020
I've just started playing this game, and (surprisingly) the first thing that struck me was the music, one of the tracks in particular sounds to me like it's from the anime "Bleach".

Has anyone else seen Bleach and thought similar?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
so i REALLY need to grind knowledge to get anywhere in the game like to save sumy and to mine??
The grind above v.2.0 has been generous to every Stat to except for Fame and i'm speaking from the beginning point of the game not the Resort Fame.

You only need Sophie to Lock Time from moving forward by shopping with her on Friday Evening, from the Kitchen, then your free to Study, its faster to Study with Elisa in MC Room for 30 Knowledge, less then a 1 minute you will reach 10K, then tell Elisa you are ready to Rest, or lower 0 Food will restore time and turn day into Night several slaves can restore time or fast forward into night.

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The grind above v.2.0 has been generous to every Stat to except for Fame and i'm speaking from the beginning point of the game not the Resort Fame.

You only need Sophie to Lock Time from moving forward by shopping with her on Friday Evening, from the Kitchen, then your free to Study, its faster to Study with Elisa in MC Room for 30 Knowledge, less then a 1 minute you will reach 10K, then tell Elisa you are ready to Rest, or lower 0 Food will restore time and turn day into Night several slaves can restore time or fast forward into night.
how do you lock time on fridays to be able to study infintally?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
how do you lock time on fridays to be able to study infintally?
After the Ceremony Sophie has 2 activity in the Kitchen on Friday that start in the afternoon, only in the Evening talk to Sophie and Time will Lock when you 2 return from shopping, it doesn't work in the afternoon.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
After the Ceremony Sophie has 2 activity in the Kitchen on Friday that start in the afternoon, only in the Evening talk to Sophie and Time will Lock when you 2 return from shopping, it doesn't work in the afternoon.
ok after you get past the infinate breakfast loop, is there a way to get strength quickly or not??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
ok after you get past the infinate breakfast loop, is there a way to get strength quickly or not??
Not now, I still use Elena, as long as your strength is below 2000 she will keep working out with you in the afternoon and +20 Strength points isn't much but I'll take it. If its higher then 2000 you will lose the option forever. This option is for when she is using the Dumbbell not the Treadmill

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)
did not understand that part B had already come out or is it the same part A?

Mar 22, 2020
Newbie question, what's the number at the left of the top middle of the screen?
I get the number next to it is food, what's the 360 mean here?

1637099307333.png

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
thats right cost 300 and you will have 1000 again thought you cant stack the energy cells
if you run out of nrg your car gets towed away and you are fined ~ 500 or 600 but at least a new cell is included

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes