papadema

Feb 9, 2021
Buenas a todos, si alguien me pudiera indicar como hacer la quest de Alexia, se lo agradezco mucho.
Lei en algun lado que tengo que ir al c2 de la biblioteca pero nada secede. voy en la parte 7 de Miranda.
Gracias por su ayuda y comprension.

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
And I almost forgot, in general, version 2.0, it's ready, but Leo decided to transfer the house club, garden class and also another servant to version 2.1. Here is a preview View attachment 1165853 View attachment 1165845 View attachment 1165852 View attachment 1165846 View attachment 1165847 View attachment 1165848 View attachment 1165849 View attachment 1165851 View attachment 1165850

How is it that I've never seen any of this. I'd like to think I'm pretty far in the game.

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
I'm currently at
Sasha Quest 24
Elena Quest 14
MIRANDA QUEST 2
ALEXIA QUEST 2

So idk what needs to trigger, or if someone has any jump codes I can use to trigger it. The last event that happened for me was Nefti got hurt by Sasha.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
The Level Up & Exp system got phase out last version 2.0, the veterans wanted a faster way to make the Guardians stronger so Leo implemented the Stat System that uses up the MC Stats for the Guardians.
As you can probably tell I'm new to the game, so it appears that searching this thread for info isn't always useful.
I did see that I transfer my stats to the girl to improve hers, but that way I'll be grinding forever. If I give her my stats to get hers up I'll never make the strength for the gym or knowledge for Carol or whatever...

After reading some of the walkthrough (for the earlier version) and how the game is now, there feels like much more grind. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get to 3000 strength, as the morning workouts now yield 25 points and only happen randomly, around once a week for my current game.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
And I almost forgot, in general, version 2.0, it's ready, but Leo decided to transfer the house club, garden class and also another servant to version 2.1. Here is a preview View attachment 1165853 View attachment 1165845 View attachment 1165852 View attachment 1165846 View attachment 1165847 View attachment 1165848 View attachment 1165849 View attachment 1165851 View attachment 1165850
I forgot to bookmark this months ago cause I forgot in the second image Alicia wasn't always wearing her Alice in Wonderland outfit.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
As you can probably tell I'm new to the game, so it appears that searching this thread for info isn't always useful.
I did see that I transfer my stats to the girl to improve hers, but that way I'll be grinding forever. If I give her my stats to get hers up I'll never make the strength for the gym or knowledge for Carol or whatever...

After reading some of the walkthrough (for the earlier version) and how the game is now, there feels like much more grind. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get to 3000 strength, as the morning workouts now yield 25 points and only happen randomly, around once a week for my current game.
First few days before Sophie Ceremony the Breakfast options- Shower, Workout had an infinite loop Leo installed it was a Start Up Boost made for long time players to use on Sophie. You can reach 10k Good Master, Speech, Strength.

After Ceremony Sophie Activity in the Apartment unlocks, Friday Midday you'll see 2 in the Kitchen. Don't approach her on noon wait until the Evening she'll still be on the phone talk to her then, then talk to her near the fridge to go shopping. This method will Lock Time you can study (infinite) for Knowledge, or you can raise Good Master from Sophie room. You can work for Rosa at the pizza place or Massage place next door.

Massage place is faster to make Money during Time Lock but to unlock working there you start with meeting Elisa: First day at school:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyuiop990!
Mar 22, 2020
Thx for the reply ALTIMADRAKKON, unfortunately I didn't grind 10k points in everything before the ceremony with Sophie, so a slow start for me.
Thx for the tips, but I'm still struggling to work out how to get to 3000 strength from a slow start, I've been grinding for a while, and am now at 1000, so not even close.

I'll try the time-lock thing on Friday for knowledge or cash and see how things go, but I'm starting to think that I might need to majorly cheat to raise strength.

I did get Elisa quite early in the game, the scenes with Octavia (opening massage) and have started Elena and Sasha quest-lines. I also got the 2x slaves from Maaat and the Jaye quest started (10k cash and 50k reputation?) so I don't believe I'm stuck as such, yet.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Dumb question, how do you turn off the "time-lock" thing?
I've ground out some cash and knowledge and want to continue, but when I click on the bed it says it's too early to go to bed.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes