ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
If he literally disabled that energy bullshit it would cut out a lot of problems. You can tell he wants this to be a hardcore RPG so bad and it fails on all fronts. Years later the girls and art style the only thing good about this. I do wonder if the dev actually play other open world games to see the do's and don'ts.
Food is not an issue using the Time Lock you can get Food sleeping on Korosu Island infinite amount of times.
Plus meeting Ivanna without deviating from Freyja Quest will give you infinite Energy for the Car.

Kingsdany

Sep 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "ALTIMADRAKKON, publicación: 6963243, miembro: 2481226"]
Olvidé marcar esto hace meses porque olvidé en la segunda imagen que Alicia no siempre usaba su traje de Alicia en el país de las maravillas.
[/CITA]
esas fotos son vistas previas de la versión 2.1b? o en la versión 2.1a, ¿qué desencadenar esos eventos?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "ALTIMADRAKKON, post: 6963243, member: 2481226"]
I forgot to bookmark this months ago because I forgot in the second picture that Alice didn't always wear her Alice in Wonderland costume.
[/APPOINTMENT]
those photos are previews of version 2.1b? or in version 2.1a, what triggers those events?
They were original plans for this version but everything got rush.

Reactions: Kingsdany
Mar 22, 2020
I give up, I've had to use the online save editor to increase strength. I also increased a couple of Sophie's stats as well to beat slimer on the beach.

The Dev really needs to make things easier to start with as it's bordering on impossible without cheating.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
what else is there to do in the forest of perdition other than make the deliveries, meet lillith and boink lillith/ghost babe??

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
so i have 1 question.. how to start the miranda quest? because i heared that you need to complete the quest before you can go on with alexia. i already have the car wash and i talked to miranda. but she never called me for the date RIP. can anybody help?

demon135181

Aug 20, 2018
I'm currently at
Sasha Quest 24
Elena Quest 14
MIRANDA QUEST 2
ALEXIA QUEST 2

So idk what needs to trigger, or if someone has any jump codes I can use to trigger it. The last event that happened for me was Nefti got hurt by Sasha.
I‘m at
MIRANDA QUEST 11
ALEXIA QUEST 3
I forgot how to trigger, maybe use slave in car wash and meet MIRANDA would be helpful.

For V2.1, the ancient soul in SASHA beat LILITH, then be driven out by Katerina. Remember to go to cave to fight, SOPHIE's power will get reborn.

Reactions: tombrady156

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
I‘m at
MIRANDA QUEST 11
ALEXIA QUEST 3
I forgot how to trigger, maybe use slave in car wash and meet MIRANDA would be helpful.

For V2.1, the ancient soul in SASHA beat LILITH, then be driven out by Katerina. Remember to go to cave to fight, SOPHIE's power will get reborn.

I'll try this, Miranda has come to the car wash once, but I'll try again.

if anyone else has a suggestion, I'm willing to hear it out!

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
so i have 1 question.. how to start the miranda quest? because i heared that you need to complete the quest before you can go on with alexia. i already have the car wash and i talked to miranda. but she never called me for the date RIP. can anybody help?
After Carwash is up running and after Miranda show first time you need to start Mary Quest, you should have already summon Mary once or twice at the Car Wash & have read Mary Dialogue on the chair, after that Mary will show up at Gas Station twice- once after Car Wash first Maintenance. After having lunch with Mary, then back at the Car Wash click the improvement and enhancement to find the Maintenance option click it to summon Mary again. Talk to Mary if she leave Car wash then you need 30K to pay off debt. Go to Mall at the meeting spot. Then Go Home Garage. Then go see Cecilia at her Clothing Store to get Mary cloths. After Mary sleep the night the first time the next school day send Elisa to Car Wash. Mary & Elisa will be there. After upgrading Car Wash Summon Miranda by stocking up on Wine from Improvement option & clicking the slaves option at the Car wash to advance with Miranda. Also if you have summon Maat from Car Wash and bought the private island at the Beach you can advance Cornelia from the Gas Station.

Reactions: Artcool
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes