Blu

May 15, 2017
guys where do i go to complete sasha quest 7..it says to let events unfold but ive been playing hours and nothing

Blu

May 15, 2017
With alexia you need to advance with her mother first i forgot her name morgan or something

And Sasha u can advance her story when u finished the quest line of that nun in the gas station
i have all quest done, where am i suppose to go for sasha quest 7

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
what do i need to do to get to buy the carwash??
First thing first make sure you started Jennifer Mission 5 and enter the Cemetery before going to the Beach to upgrade Silver Card to Gold Card. Cause when you visit Lady Victoria to get the Car Wash you will lose access to Cemetery if you haven't enter the cemetery before getting Gold Card & Car Wash.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i didn't mind having to farm resources by mining in the cave of oblivion and thus also grinding fame along the way. now you only can grind fame there, which to me is now a chore rather than a bonus reward for a honest payout.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
i didn't mind having to farm resources by mining in the cave of oblivion and thus also grinding fame along the way. now you only can grind fame there, which to me is now a chore rather than a bonus reward for a honest payout.
I've only grind Fame paying Gym Trainer clicking $200 sometimes spawn Special Client, I had to save & reload until the Special Client spawn then save on the Special Client thumbnail & reload game until Denise showed up she gives 60 Fame. Special Client can also spawn when sleeping so I had to use save & reload trick again. I did use the Cave of Oblivion once a day for 50 Fame then spawning Denise during night or when paying Gym Trainer once a week until I had 4500 Fame ready on Day 30 or week after Exam.

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I've only grind Fame paying Gym Trainer clicking $200 sometimes spawn Special Client, I had to save & reload until the Special Client spawn then save on the Special Client thumbnail & reload game until Denise showed up she gives 60 Fame. Special Client can also spawn when sleeping so I had to use save & reload trick again. I did use the Cave of Oblivion once a day for 50 Fame then spawning Denise during night or when paying Gym Trainer once a week until I had 4500 Fame ready on Day 30 or week after Exam.
well i decided to help faye early in the game using the sell necklaces and poison potions trick, after i got the silver membership for the bar. so i am still about 5500 fame in the hole, but once i get out of that i will only have to pay for gold membership, diamond membership and i think that will be all, so long burn first with minor help from famous clients and slave shopping.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
well i decided to help faye early in the game using the sell necklaces and poison potions trick, after i got the silver membership for the bar. so i am still about 5500 fame in the hole, but once i get out of that i will only have to pay for gold membership, diamond membership and i think that will be all, so long burn first with minor help from famous clients and slave shopping.
Silver Membership takes 1500
Gold Membership takes 3000
4500 Fame is technically all you need.
Then after the Car Wash upgrade and getting Private Island from Maat
Opening Resort from the Beach will give you 640 Fame First time.
After hiring Bartender 320 Fame.
Then Hiring Boat Captain the resort will be fully open and you'll make 640 Fame per day.
Only time Fame drop hard is when your employees need to restock or someone rob you or drown.

Mar 22, 2020
I think I've basically completed it to current state.
Thx to ALTIMADRAKKON for help/tips along the way.

Sasha quest 24 complete, which I think is the end of the main story/plot for now.
I have the resort complete, but will need maintenance soon, so more clicking for supplies. The carwash was upgraded, but after seeing Miranda, Leonara and Maat I'm ignoring it. I have Jaye and should be back to zero fame in 2 days (after resort maintenance). I did all the major tasks with Gold beach club membership, but now have diamond (not sure if it does anything more). I've done the interview with Alexia and Miranda, seen MrsX 3 times, won the bikini contest, I have Corenlia as well ... Lmk if there's content I've missed, nothing pending I can see in the quest log.

There's a lot of content and a reasonable story, but some of the game mechanics need work. The stats required for somethings mean you basically have to cheat. The new way to level up Sophie means if you don't max your character at the start then it's cheat time, or major major grind. Does Red level up at all now? Red still seems weak to me after doing a few graveyard trips and no way to transfer stats to her.

One of my major annoyances though was the buying/selling mechanics, after grinding fame killing spiders etc I had thousands of leather and cloth to sell, but selling the leather takes forever. The cloth is easier than leather, but still slow, so I ended up doing the "time-freeze" to grind/cheat cash as it's easier than selling stuff. Then buying hundreds of supplies for the beach builds, also tedious clicking away. Another one is the security slave, I have her now constantly at the gym, but it's still getting vandalised.

Overall I've mostly enjoyed it and will watch out for updates, but the dev needs to sort a few things out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

tombrady156

Mar 10, 2020
I'm currently stuck at
Sasha Quest 24
Elena Quest 14
MIRANDA QUEST 2
ALEXIA QUEST 2

So idk what needs to trigger, or if someone has any jump codes I can use to trigger it. The last event that happened for me was Nefti got hurt by Sasha and Sasha is now my fiance so what now?

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
It would be nice if he updated it and the quest log to. I can not click on any of the girl quest to see what I need to do which is frustrating as hell lol.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
The Infinite Negative Car Barttery Energy Trick:
It was founded on V.2.0 and has work on V.2.1 Part A, its useful when you don't want to buy Energy
You can only get it on the first week of the game starting from Monday - Thursday. Short Answer:

It depends on that you haven't drop Energy on Monday (strongly recommend use Shower & Workout option to get target Stats up: 10K, after that pick Coffee), you should have 1000 Energy before leaving school on *Tuesday- leaving school you will be relocated in the Maid Guild, speak to Freyja on the left & only travel to where Freyja tell you to travel on *Tuesday & *Wednesday met Karmen, Defeat Big Worm in Cave of Oblivion on Wednesday, Thursday after school use Map to go to Rosa Blanca Palace you should have 40 Energy at this point before entering Rosa Blanca Palace, then exit Palace 0 Energy, use Map to get to the Beach -40 Energy <-that is what you should see, that's the short answer. Since your at the Beach go to Docks to see Ivanna if you need a Miner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buying Energy is how you lose it or if Mary show up it means you deviated from the Quests & drain Car battery between Monday - Thursday. So choose location carefully when navigating the Car & Map you can use roll back to get the Energy back.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes