Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
How is it that I've never seen any of this. I'd like to think I'm pretty far in the game.
This is a preview of the pictures associated with the construction of the club, which will be owned by the main character. Logically, the club was supposed to be in version 2.1, but because of the programmer who was supposed to deal with the codes of the combat system, everything messed up and the main creator of the game had to deal with the codes of the combat system. So we will see the club in version 2.2 or 2.3, I can't say for sure. View attachment Irish Republican Army.mp3

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Thx for the reply ALTIMADRAKKON, unfortunately I didn't grind 10k points in everything before the ceremony with Sophie, so a slow start for me.
Thx for the tips, but I'm still struggling to work out how to get to 3000 strength from a slow start, I've been grinding for a while, and am now at 1000, so not even close.

I'll try the time-lock thing on Friday for knowledge or cash and see how things go, but I'm starting to think that I might need to majorly cheat to raise strength.

I did get Elisa quite early in the game, the scenes with Octavia (opening massage) and have started Elena and Sasha quest-lines. I also got the 2x slaves from Maaat and the Jaye quest started (10k cash and 50k reputation?) so I don't believe I'm stuck as such, yet.
Strength grind does become slow after the Ceremony. You can manipulate random Events that give stats from the Menu>Preference>Skip>Transition, when save on a Negative Event you can reload to change the scene. This also work on Alfhild first introduction she can reject or accept a kiss when quoting: "hmmm..."
Also working out with Elena in her room during Noon only unlock after you went jogging Saturday 4x, you need to talk to Elisa from MC room about how to advance. But before that, after the basketball with Elena you can enter her room- Evening visit her 4 times during Evening to unlock Saturday Morning Jogging in Student City. Do not enter Elena or Sasha room with Time Lock its a Paradox ability that even make Sophie Mediate from Noon appear in her room.

I forgot to mention to disable Time Lock by sending Elisa home on Friday, Elisa will use rest from MC Room or if you have slaves go watch TV in garage or send them to pool(need swimsuit), 0 Food is also a last resort it'll turn day into night.

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyuiop990!
Mar 22, 2020
Thx, last question for now ...

Is it worth buying Jaye and getting -9500 fame? or wait until it's not negative.
edit: I've decided against buying Jaye, for now, as then I'd never get in the beach bar

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Thx, last question for now ...

Is it worth buying Jaye and getting -9500 fame? or wait until it's not negative.
Wait until you've visit Miranda twice at Beach bar & after you've hire a Bartender to the Resort private island. Otherwise you'll have to wait until Fame is positive, having a Bartender helps get over 600 Fame a day

Sep 24, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hey bro please help me
I use your android port when the basketball mini game doesn't have any buttons
this is how to play the mini game
Screenshot_2021-11-18-04-08-17-761_com.estrada777.bastardgirlsr.jpg

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Thx for the reply ALTIMADRAKKON, unfortunately I didn't grind 10k points in everything before the ceremony with Sophie, so a slow start for me.
Thx for the tips, but I'm still struggling to work out how to get to 3000 strength from a slow start, I've been grinding for a while, and am now at 1000, so not even close.

I'll try the time-lock thing on Friday for knowledge or cash and see how things go, but I'm starting to think that I might need to majorly cheat to raise strength.

I did get Elisa quite early in the game, the scenes with Octavia (opening massage) and have started Elena and Sasha quest-lines. I also got the 2x slaves from Maaat and the Jaye quest started (10k cash and 50k reputation?) so I don't believe I'm stuck as such, yet.
don't forget you can also get 10 strength from the $12 food in the school cafateria

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
so other than slowely grinding fame, is the cave of oblivion good for anything??
I remember Leo originally had plan to release another area in the Cave of Oblivion around this version but its that season where everyone else had made other plans, so not much got push out.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020

Blu

May 15, 2017
guys i am stuck on sasha quest 7"let events takes its course" I have done all other quest where am i suppose to go??

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
other than adventually getting to munch on mommy dearest, is there any reason to skip school or come to school late??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
other than adventually getting to munch on mommy dearest, is there any reason to skip school or come to school late??
That sounds like Katerina and i went late to school on purpose just cause i had the munchies in the first game.

I know you can Exit the Apartment from the Living Room & skip school, but you lose this option when Mary join the family but you also get access to the Garage at night.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
That sounds like Katerina and i went late to school on purpose just cause i had the munchies in the first game.

I know you can Exit the Apartment from the Living Room & skip school, but you lose this option when Mary join the family but you also get access to the Garage at night.
do you think we will every get to take mommy dearest to pound town??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
do you think we will every get to take mommy dearest to pound town??
Both the question & odds of that can be apply to the Nun from the game Forest Rhapsody, and also to Sister Anne from another title: In for a Penny

Honestly if you can pound Mother Superior in ToN next sequel then my answer is no until the players requested it, hopefully that changes soon or riot for Nun content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cavebear

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Both the question & odds of that can be apply to the Nun from the game Forest Rhapsody, and also to Sister Anne from another title: In for a Penny

Honestly if you can pound Mother Superior in ToN next sequel then my answer is no until the players requested it, hopefully that changes soon or riot for Nun content.
i've never played the first game so i have no idea if that would be a good thing or not,
sister anne, give up the pussy my dear and i will pound it for hours a day,
the next game is "the genesis order" i hope they allow it early and often as mother superior from Ton is a GILF,

now this game just think if you can head to the punishment room inbeteen classes and put mommy bent over the desk, using our aura to give ourselves 10times the endurance and staying power and punding her full power and speed for an hour or so whenever we want.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If he literally disabled that energy bullshit it would cut out a lot of problems. You can tell he wants this to be a hardcore RPG so bad and it fails on all fronts. Years later the girls and art style the only thing good about this. I do wonder if the dev actually play other open world games to see the do's and don'ts.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes