jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
So was the cheat mod discontinued?
You can always use the console cheats. I did, it's so easy and such an immensely enjoyable game when you don't have to worry about any consumables or grinding at all. You have to re-enable the console with every update but it's not a big deal.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
You can always use the console cheats. I did, it's so easy and such an immensely enjoyable game when you don't have to worry about any consumables or grinding at all. You have to re-enable the console with every update but it's not a big deal.
Can you by chance explain how to do the console commands? I am not very smart when it comes to computer stuff/ Thank you in advance.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
no, how does that happen/
You need to have met Elisa and had her visit the Apartment, have met Nephthys & Maat, you need to have 200 Popularity to start Sasha first Quest from her room and complete, eventually the events advance in class.

Blu

May 15, 2017
You need to have met Elisa and had her visit the Apartment, have met Nephthys & Maat, you need to have 200 Popularity to start Sasha first Quest from her room and complete, eventually the events advance in class.
yes iam on quest 6 with sasha I have done that took her to the movie and resort and have done all other girls quest, the quest just says wait till events unfold but I have done everythig to trigger the next step, is there any console command to trigger it?

w4r

Aug 25, 2019
I seem to have a problem with the texts. It seems to be from my side. The texts glitches out for some reason whenever I try to open and play the game... I am a little worried.

Is there a fix for this sort of thing?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
yes iam on quest 6 with sasha I have done that took her to the movie and resort and have done all other girls quest, the quest just says wait till events unfold but I have done everythig to trigger the next step, is there any console command to trigger it?
Did you check the Kitchen and went jogging in Dragon City

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
i go to the kitchen everytime after school, what time? and how do I go jogging?
Its in the middle of day then after the incident in school bathroom, check that Bathroom next school day, go to Sasha room, then at night the Kitchen.

Blu

May 15, 2017
Its in the middle of day then after the incident in school bathroom, check that Bathroom next school day, go to Sasha room, then at night the Kitchen.
yes this is what i am saying no events are triggering, no incindent no running :/ do you have a save file, I think my game is bugged

foxhund

May 17, 2019
any new walkthrough for 2.1?
currently stuck at Shasha quest 10,
and cant trigger any next event.

my progress so far
elena quest 14
carol quest 6
sophie quest 3
cornelia quest 9
miranda quest 11
olivia quest 15
alexia 3 (stuck with sasha quest)

Roxas51331

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 345094

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-11-13
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1 Part A
Language: English, Spanish
Previous game: Bastard Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough2 - QUEST LOG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 345102 View attachment 345103 View attachment 345104 View attachment 345105 View attachment 345106
how do you enter school in the beginning of the game. it keep saying school is closed for now

Roxas51331

Nov 27, 2017
I know there suppose to be a shoot out with Sophie and the McClean at the School Park it suppose to trigger after meeting Nephthys for first time and Katerina tells you to deliver 50 glass to Octavia.

My problem with this Seconday Quest Go to School Park, is that only my first playthrough for v2.0 I got this one time but in v1.9 It was easy to trigger after Neftis appear, I'm on my 4th playthrough now because of this and I got the bad end with Carol during a BJ(keeps calling me a liar) and the scene with the Sex Ed Teacher, Kyo & Dildo never triggers because I met Elisa on Day 4 Wednesday of the game & 8 Days later that force Kyo Mother to hire that Teacher or Nun a week before the Exams & the McClean never show up in the other 2 playthrough & i haven't reach it in the 4th yet.

Edit: I remember my old walkthrough on here that I wrote about the School Park with McClean so you cannot advance Carol Quest until you pay 50 Glass to repair the school damages. I've forgot that important detail.
cannot enezer school. school is closed for now

Roxas51331

Nov 27, 2017
You do know if you want to explore everything then you need to learn when to use Scroll/Back because this is that kind of game that gamble on chance only on the events that give stats or money. Speaking of chance Saving & Reloading for example save before class ends you'll be checking your phone which randomly give positive or negative 10, 20 Popularity sometimes give 1000$ or take -500$.
cannot enter school. school is closed for now

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
Hee you guys.
Played this game before and very happy to see it not abandoned anymore.
The whole idea and the storyline are awesome, don't mind playing this from the start again. But the hint menu is not the best in the world, on a lot of ocasions I have no clue what to do and so I gring away some time but that is very anoying with all game mechanics in place at the moment.
I go to bed and then Sophie comes in the room if she can sleep with me.....in the night she opens her eyes, and another scene I've seen 100 times already I have to watch again. then in the morning I have to make a selection where my only choice is Sophie, press her picture and then press the OK button. then select what your defender is going to defend.
After that search for Sophie again for next action, and then look for Sophie again in kitchen for breakfast. Can't you make just 1 button for all of this, skip evening everything stais the same as yesterday and skip breakfast and continue next day.

**** for the Dev, Defender (Karla) was not good for anything till I send her out to defend the carwash wich I don't own yet in my new game, and guess what , Karla stopped the vandalism at the gym while being ordered to protect carwash, think there is a small bug over there****

And (very personel) I love to see normal woman in a game so very glad that Sophie and Carol are on my team but just hope that normal people just look more normal so the *amazone* women realy stnd out from the croud.

Realy hope to see some small improvements to the hint system and keep up the good work.
You are making a great game.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes