krbb

Nov 18, 2020
Savegame, still have to learn how to give a massage at the spa. seem to take forever to get there

Anyone know how to get the dolls?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Is there a way to affect the recurring Sophie meditation scene?
Yes, during Time Lock go to Sophie Room you will see 2 Sophie have sex with the one standing up then Meditate she will be less frustrated and there are 3 variations of Meditation with Sophie.

Reactions: Wert42

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
how often do you need to clear the cave of the worm at the mining node?? how often can you collect the minerals??
will we ever get to choose to pound some of the girls in the lunchroom at school??
what triggers the buying of the carwash??

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
grind grind grind grind
click click click click click
i might break my mouse by the time i am out of negative fame to start working on certain girls questlines.
the only good thing is i somehow got sophie in a permanant 100 energy state, no matter how often i go into the cave of oblivion to kill spiders.

Feb 25, 2018
Can someone please tell me what's new in this version, I don't remember and already did Sasha mission 24 is just Sasha, and it ends there?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone please tell me what's new in this version, I don't remember and already did Sasha mission 24 is just Sasha, and it ends there?
Besides Sasha.. The other one might be picking Sophie as Maid in the morning then choosing either one of the top 2 items on the menu for Breakfast has a chance to trigger Cornelia, this event was most likely extra.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow i'm fucked with this 2.1..."wait for events to unfold" for alexia (quest 2), more in future updates, completed or nothing for the other girls but there are no events, i checked every room and every building in school for more than an ingame month, ran all locations, did all jobs, talked to everyone possible, but nothing, alexia is still on the loop and i got bored and frustrated from it.

I dont know if it is a bug or a result of previous cheating, but since i loaded my 1.9 savegame in 2.1 my maids have 0-0 hp and aura...the fucking spiders in sashas questline would finish me in one blow without cheat-killing them...is there a way to get some hp back? I tried reducing the value but its doesnt change anything...i tried to reset the level to gain some with level ups but nothing works.

I even tried a new game but that fucked up right after school...i cant sleep because i want some water, but there is noone and nothing in the kitchen...i wandered between kitchen and bathroom for a whole hour and got annoyed enough to drop the new game, reload my last save again and post my frustration here.

And karla vanished, the bars in her overview are complete black but i cant even send her to rest or anything else because she is nowhere to receive orders...okay i can send cornelia to the gym (and only there, house or carwash say too much actions even if nothing else is selected) and still it gets attacked almost every day.

P.S:
The night sex scene with sophie needs some optimization, the performance drops so far it comes only in slow motion and every few clicks i get windows' "not responding" ...i cant even use the skip button and if i decline the scene i lose half of the points...its even worse than that stupid helicopter in the guild district, at least it resumes to normal as soon as it takes off...
And...am i the only one who always needs to right click just to find the mouse cursor again?

sandhunter

Mar 20, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to progress with Elisa ? I had encounter with her, than Sophie(our bodyguard) told her to get her shit together. Elisa asked me to found a school club, that i have to get permission from homeroom teacher (?) and 3 or 5 leader of other clubs(i believe). Some time later Sophie explained me what fame is. Can you guys tell me how to progress ?

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I got a bug where i can only send Karla to the carwash, so I can't make her rest, or defend the gym, if i choose any other option it says "there are too many activities for the defending slave", i've been having this issue since some updates ago, but haven't found a way to fix it, is there anything I can do about it without restarting the game?
PS: It doesn't matter if I unselect or keep the options selected, it simply won't let me do anything.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to progress with Elisa ? I had encounter with her, than Sophie(our bodyguard) told her to get her shit together. Elisa asked me to found a school club, that i have to get permission from homeroom teacher (?) and 3 or 5 leader of other clubs(i believe). Some time later Sophie explained me what fame is. Can you guys tell me how to progress ?
I am certain Elisa gave out the name, and you were already in Building 2 from Valeria office location during the cutscene.

Elisa: "Visit director Valeria, you should talk to her."

Outside school Rosa Blanca Palace on the map is still located on the same Map with the Maid Guild, Sisterhood Church. The Palace has a private helipad and animation.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I got a bug where i can only send Karla to the carwash, so I can't make her rest, or defend the gym, if i choose any other option it says "there are too many activities for the defending slave", i've been having this issue since some updates ago, but haven't found a way to fix it, is there anything I can do about it without restarting the game?
PS: It doesn't matter if I unselect or keep the options selected, it simply won't let me do anything.
That is not a bug she is suppose to do one job at a time.

Only Mine Karla is design to Muliti-task and there is a hidden 4th option that isn't register in the options.
That 4th option will allow her to stay Home while also protecting all property at the same time.

I had to make the other slaves go shopping then Karla went with them but in middle of the night Elisa & Karla first met each other over the Weekend. Next morning Karla disappear from Kitchen after choosing stay Home, so the next morning i pick protect car wash and she stayed home, that was the 4th hidden option.

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
What is the next trigger ?

I have Elena, Carol, Karla, Jaye, Tanya and Vanessa, Olivia, Octavia.
I have gym with Hannah and Willow.

Sacha Quest 3 : Expect events to run their course
Cornelia nothing
Miranda Nothing
Alexia nothing
Mary nothing.

Just grinding days for something to happen, do I need to do anything or should I just wait for rain to fall ;)

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
can someone point out sasha quest 10 ?
been stuck for more than 30 days without an event
There are a number of causes & effect:
Complete Story Act 1: Jennifer Mission 5, Lilith, Ghost Graveyard
Complete Story Act 2: Gold Card Membership, Car Wash, Mary Quest Complete & slept the night first time
Elisa: Advances all roommates & in game content
Mary Quest Complete: 1st req. Unlock Cornelia content
Private Island Purchase: 2nd req. Unlock Cornelia Content
Sophie Dinner Date: Advance Events Sasha, 2nd req. Triggering Stacey McClean>Octavia>advances Carol
Cornelia Maid: Advance Sasha Events
Sex Ed Teacher:Advances Carol, 1st req. Triggers Stacey McClean
Surfer Girls: seeing 2 Events on Beach, spawn in the Beach changing room

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes