stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
Three quick questions. How do you improve Red's stats as of this version? When does Cornelia join you hunting monsters and see her stats on the maid/guardian page? Last for this round of questions, how do you get the 5th slave?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Is there any other content that I could of missed? Also did i miss anything with Olivia, because it still tells me to study to earn her signature.
and yes I have a save from before I got gold membership
Three quick questions. How do you improve Red's stats as of this version? When does Cornelia join you hunting monsters and see her stats on the maid/guardian page? Last for this round of questions, how do you get the 5th slave?
The dev made changes to the release of the clubhouse so don't worry about the signatures right now.
As for the Hunter Red Leo trying to implement the Craftwomen, and Blacksmith so he might be trying something different from the Maids that's soul link with MC Stat system. Cornelia content is in V.2.1 Part B. Alicia is in game in the cemetery but her content not fully implemented yet.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
The dev made changes to the release of the clubhouse so don't worry about the signatures right now.
As for the Hunter Red Leo trying to implement the Craftwomen, and Blacksmith so he might be trying something different from the Maids that's soul link with MC Stat system. Cornelia content is in V.2.1 Part B. Alicia is in game in the cemetery but her content not fully implemented yet.
is the cemetery in the forest where Red fights for you and what are the requirements to get Alicia?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
is the cemetery in the forest where Red fights for you and what are the requirements to get Alicia?
After Mary sleep the night the first time Alicia Event trigger, going to cemetery afterwards and killing a spider you'll find a new path before reaching the Cabin.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
That is not a bug she is suppose to do one job at a time.

Only Mine Karla is design to Muliti-task and there is a hidden 4th option that isn't register in the options.
That 4th option will allow her to stay Home while also protecting all property at the same time.

I had to make the other slaves go shopping then Karla went with them but in middle of the night Elisa & Karla first met each other over the Weekend. Next morning Karla disappear from Kitchen after choosing stay Home, so the next morning i pick protect car wash and she stayed home, that was the 4th hidden option.
AS it seems you didnt properly understand what I said, i'll repeat it, i'm trying to make her rest, but even if I untick everything I can't make her rest, since it says "there are too many activities for the defending slave". She literally won't do anything except going to the carwash.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
AS it seems you didnt properly understand what I said, i'll repeat it, i'm trying to make her rest, but even if I untick everything I can't make her rest, since it says "there are too many activities for the defending slave". She literally won't do anything except going to the carwash.
set her to guard your home then click on her in the afternoon or evening. you get the same options for her that you have with anyother slave inside your house, including 1 that is rest with MC.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
set her to guard your home then click on her in the afternoon or evening. you get the same options for her that you have with anyother slave inside your house, including 1 that is rest with MC.
AGAIN I CANT PUT HER ON ANYTHING ELSE THAN ON THE FRIGGIN CARWASH

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Pay Alfhild after 30 days of accessing the gym then go to Student City and enter the mall.
I paid her after 30 days and I keep going to the Mall and click on everyone and nothing. Is there a certain time of the day/week to go and do you have a pic of what Willow looks like? Thank you.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I paid her after 30 days and I keep going to the Mall and click on everyone and nothing. Is there a certain time of the day/week to go and do you have a pic of what Willow looks like? Thank you.
When you go to Mall there is a blonde in red sitting plus the Jewelry Store is closed off which means she is there.

Reactions: Bloodmoon22

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
For Android users, just notice that Windows version with mod can be played on joiplay.

Just introduce mod after you enter your room 1st time

So far so good.

Put it in /game folder then run again.
Then load your save.

Ps: I use the non compressed version

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok so this is for the dev of this game... at the moment it's unplayable without cheats.... the grind is crazy and the servants don't lvl up so I will wait till later to give this one another try... nice concept but full of tiny things (feels unpolished) that make it unplayable!

GL!

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes