Roxas51331

Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 345094

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-11-13
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1 Part A
Language: English, Spanish
Previous game: Bastard Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough2 - QUEST LOG

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 345102 View attachment 345103 View attachment 345104 View attachment 345105 View attachment 345106
Anybody got a descent walkthrough old walkthrough is heavily outdated

Roxas51331

Nov 27, 2017
If you don't like the game, please don't play it. The game is not perfect, and it does not have great content because a lot of things are in the mansion because at first it was an update of version 1.5.2, but it changed your mind and decided to change the whole system, the game was not abandoned because you can tell that you weren't going to the main site. The unconfinepoint makes me say meaningless things. So I ask you please if you don't like the game, and all bad, please don't play it and look for another game.
love the game. is there any good walkthrough. use the old walkthrough on previous games. but new vwrsion changed a few things. is there a full walkthrough on the patreon site?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i just had a wierd thing happen, i slept with willow and the next morning i woke up in the teachers place. willow was in the pool when all this happened.
that was a friday to saterday morning.
now i stayed saterday night at the teachers place, left sunday morning after breakfast, went to the cave of oblivion did a spider run jumped to my bedroom and sophie did the normal sunday morning routine of sleeping on me till noon.

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
can you currently get the 5th slave from the forest of perdition or is it just to start the quest to be able to get her??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
can you currently get the 5th slave from the forest of perdition or is it just to start the quest to be able to get her??
Alicia the 5th slave is not recruitable right now.
It is require to have met both Defender Slaves(Alicia, Karla) & found the Spring in the cemetery to unlock Cornelia activities in the MC room.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Alicia the 5th slave is not recruitable right now.
It is require to have met both Defender Slaves(Alicia, Karla) & found the Spring in the cemetery to unlock Cornelia activities in the MC room.
ok, so how do i get alicia?? how do i get to the pond??

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
That path in the cemetery only unlock when Mary slept the first night after joining the family.
Alicia full content is not in this version so you can't have her.
well backj to the spider grind for the last 1000 fame i need to get the gold membership, so i can advanve with the carwash and the girls there.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
with how easy it is to get cloth and leather now, we really need a mass sell button, something like 1 click sells 100 of them, this 1 click 1 item sell is boring and tiresome as all fuck.
i have gotten close to 9000 of each and every time i got to the station i sell 100 of each and still have over 3500 of each.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I am stuck triggering the date with Miranda.
I meet her at the car wash, it has been over two weeks since that meeting and no call.
What do I need to do to trigger the call for the date to start her quest line.

Right after her scene in the car wash I completed Olivia's quest line. Could finishing Olivia's messed up the call to start Miranda's.

I also just got the offer to upgrade the car wash office. If upgraded will that mess up Miranda's quest or is it required now to start it.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
I meet her at the car wash, it has been over two weeks since that meeting and no call.

Right after her scene in the car wash I completed Olivia's quest line. Could finishing Olivia's messed up the call to start Miranda's.

I also just got the offer to upgrade the car wash office. If upgraded will that mess up Miranda's quest or is it required now to start it.
from what i gather upgrading the carwash will stop both her and her daughters questlines from going on.
as to how to trigger the date i don't know yet.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020

Now that you met Miranda it is required to update car wash to get the phone call you just need to summon her to car wash to trigger it.

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020

update
as stated above. After you meet Miranda the first time in the car wash, you must upgrade the car wash office to trigger her coming back.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Damn Mary is so hot. I hope we get scenes with her at the pool, beach and gym. I have a few questions. Is the photoshoot open now ? What is the update rate and how can you enter the cemetary ? The game tells me to just fuck off because i have no purpose being there eventhough I have a quest

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Tasks are really hard to decrypt in that game.
I thought that "quest log fix" from main page would help but it seems it broke the girls quest in game.
I play the last version 2.1.

Anyone kind enough could maybe post here the 2 quest log files from Windows version?

So I could try to push them back in my /game as I overwrote them unfortunately?

I apologise for my bad English.

Reactions: antou

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Damn Mary is so hot. I hope we get scenes with her at the pool, beach and gym. I have a few questions. Is the photoshoot open now ? What is the update rate and how can you enter the cemetary ? The game tells me to just fuck off because i have no purpose being there eventhough I have a quest
The photoshoot in Bastard Girls R is close but at same time its open in Bastard Girls. The photoshoot was only use for working with Paula previously but in this remake it might change into the girls modeling for Cecilia. The update varies so you can estimate it from the Dates on Leocid Patreon or Discord.

As for entering cemetery Leo wrote before that if you bought Gold Card from Beach without ever entering the Cemetery then you lose access to the cemetery throughout the playthrough. Buying Gold Card is like starting Act 2 of the story so the game is skipping Act 1 which was Jennifer Mission 5 & the cemetery story is in Act 2 after Mary join the family.

The other reason for losing access to the cemetery was the cheat mods on the front page which the Mods remove for that reason.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
2 things. First does anyone have a updated walkthrough that is reliable? Second, so the cemetery is closed if you already either have the gold card or diamond card?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
2 things. First does anyone have a updated walkthrough that is reliable? Second, so the cemetery is closed if you already either have the gold card or diamond card?
If you enter before buying the last 2 Cards then you should still have access to the cemetery just complete Jennifer Mission 5 and you can get the last 2 cards. The moment you visit Lady Victoria the Car Wash flag overwrite the cemetery entry that only happens if you enter the cemetery after buying Gold Card & visiting Victoria

Last edited:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
The photoshoot in Bastard Girls R is close but at same time its open in Bastard Girls. The photoshoot was only use for working with Paula previously but in this remake it might change into the girls modeling for Cecilia. The update varies so you can estimate it from the Dates on Leocid Patreon or Discord.

As for entering cemetery Leo wrote before that if you bought Gold Card from Beach without ever entering the Cemetery then you lose access to the cemetery throughout the playthrough. Buying Gold Card is like starting Act 2 of the story so the game is skipping Act 1 which was Jennifer Mission 5 & the cemetery story is in Act 2 after Mary join the family.

The other reason for losing access to the cemetery was the cheat mods on the front page which the Mods remove for that reason.
I am using the cheat mod. Far too much grind

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes