cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok so i got miranda to come to the carwash and then upgraded it and she still hasn't called about the date. do i need to have her show up at the carwash again?? or is it a timed delay for her to call??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
ok so i got miranda to come to the carwash and then upgraded it and she still hasn't called about the date. do i need to have her show up at the carwash again?? or is it a timed delay for her to call??
She has to show up again at the car wash after the update then she'll call within a week while the Mc in his room.

Pompey07gamer

Sep 25, 2017
No, technically you meet the fourth girl in the slave menu but no further progression with her or the cemetery atm. Actually I first thought the Remake would give the players the option to choose which school to go to but the story kinda follows the original giving you a reason to stay at Solaris. Lunaris isn't on the map but the map could always be updated later.
I have completed everything similar to him, but what do we have to do after the interview with Alexia to get her be girlfriend and support with her signature? Or is the clubhouse still not available and i can't seem to find Alexia or mirranda anywhere, only mirranda comes to carwash but no further progression

Pompey07gamer

Sep 25, 2017
I have quest 5 shown as "completed" in the log but when I go to Jennifer I can't cash out, only asooks if I need anything and shows the menu
Also, the same scene with Lady X keeps happening again and again, even at non-Sundays, is that supposed to happen?
Ive completed all of what was mentioned, so after meeting these requirements there is a scene where the clubhouse is an option to make?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
There is only 2 things that lock the cemetery content and the outdated cheatmods is 1 which they were base off the game version 1.5 below v1.6(cemetery content), Jennifer Missions only go up to 4 for the cheatmods so cemetery is always flag off on entry.

2nd is that you bought the Gold Card & triggered Lady Victoria Car Wash cutscene without entering cemetery before that scene triggered.

Correct order: Complete Jennifer Mission 5 1st, buy Gold Card 2nd, then triggered the Car Wash cutscene to keep the cemetery accessible.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I have completed everything similar to him, but what do we have to do after the interview with Alexia to get her be girlfriend and support with her signature? Or is the clubhouse still not available and i can't seem to find Alexia or mirranda anywhere, only mirranda comes to carwash but no further progression
Alexia & Miranda content is not fully out in the Remake, like Miranda using the key to visit Apartment to make Breakfast is not out & Alexia only reappeared at the Mansion after the interview. Clubhouse is not out yet.

cavebear no photoshoot in this version either.

dpoefvrq

Feb 10, 2020
Alexia & Miranda content is not fully out in the Remake, like Miranda using the key to visit Apartment to make Breakfast is not out & Alexia only reappeared at the Mansion after the interview. Clubhouse is not out yet.

cavebear no photoshoot in this version either.
bro... plz tell me what was update in 2.1 v :(... I can't find anything compare with 2.0V

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
To make it easy for some people here's the editor and the spanish translation of the values I change in this game.
And remember, the quest lines in this editor are only for the hint system, they don't trigger the quests !!!

Just open the editor, load file --> go the the game-->save directory and open the file you want to use.
change the values you want (mostly only yellow and be carefull, if you don't know what it does it can screw your savegame)
then apply the changes and loed your savegame again.( in the game that is hehe)

ps there are also online save editors like :

Reactions: Bloodmoon22

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
yes, I'm done with the game, use cheat mod now for the grinding, nothing happening.

no gold card , no carwash.

Sacha Quest 15 : advance in other story's.
Elena Quest 14 done : nothing further.
Carol Quest 6 done : nothing further.
Sophie Quest 3 : It will continue in future versions.
Cornelie : nothing.
Mirande : nothing.
Olivia Quest 15 : More events will follow in future updates.
Alexia Quest 2 : Wait for the events to continue to unfold.
Octavia Quest 4 : This is all for now, more in future updates.
Mary : nothing

I know there is more in the game, but just grinding and waiting for snow to fall is not my idea of having fun.
May try this game later when the quest logs are updated and you know what to do.

It is a good game but realy not gonna spend hours grinding for nothing anymore.
After Completing Jennifer Mission 5 Cemetery Act 1: including met Lilith & the Ghost

Without the Gold Card the Content is Lock:
Cannot Complete Sasha Story
Cannot buy Car Wash from Lady Victoria
Cannot speak to Lucia about car wash repairs
Cannot speak to Kamila about car wash repairs
Cannot speak to Mary about Car Wash repairs
Cannot speak to Miranda at Car Wash Before Update, & After
Cannot advance with Alexia without her Mother Miranda
Cannot speak to Maat after Car Wash Update to buy Private Island
Cannot turn Private Island into a Resort
Cannot speak to Leonora after Car Wash Update
Cannot unlock 2nd Maid Cornelia after Car Wash Update
Cannot unlock Korosu Island
Cannot finish Cemetery Story Act 2, meet Defender Alicia, or Unlock Spring with Red

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes