Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
Also there is one more thing that can effect Sasha Quest 17 not progressing... Cornelia Activity in MC room needs to be fully unlock & complete. Requirement: Must have met both Defenders(Alicia, Karla), Red defeated Spider & found the spring in cemetery which happens after Mary join the family.
how to unlock all cornelia activity in mc room ?

ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
After Completing Jennifer Mission 5 Cemetery Act 1: including met Lilith & the Ghost

Without the Gold Card the Content is Lock:
Cannot Complete Sasha Story
Cannot buy Car Wash from Lady Victoria
Cannot speak to Lucia about car wash repairs
Cannot speak to Kamila about car wash repairs
Cannot speak to Mary about Car Wash repairs
Cannot speak to Miranda at Car Wash Before Update, & After
Cannot advance with Alexia without her Mother Miranda
Cannot speak to Maat after Car Wash Update to buy Private Island
Cannot turn Private Island into a Resort
Cannot speak to Leonora after Car Wash Update
Cannot unlock 2nd Maid Cornelia after Car Wash Update
Cannot unlock Korosu Island
Cannot finish Cemetery Story Act 2, meet Defender Alicia, or Unlock Spring with Red
I've done lilith & ghost, just don't know what I've missed, got no clue and weeks go by in game.
Like I said it's a good game but without good hint system you just get lost.
I'm spending more time on forums then actualy in game so just put the game on hold and wait till hint system update comes out.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
how to unlock all cornelia activity in mc room ?
Have bought Silver Card Membership, got rob after school 1st time, bought Karla at Rosa Blanca Palace.
Mary has join family, slept in garage first night.
Enter Cemetery after the night cutscene let Red defeat a spider in the area with 3 arrows
This is how you find Hot spring & Alicia

When Cornelia goes in heat in MC room first time take her to see Anais at the Maid Guild.
The rest of Cornelia content will be release in V.2.1 Part B.

Last edited:

Scorpio159

Aug 5, 2017
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)
where do i enter the cheats?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I've done lilith & ghost, just don't know what I've missed, got no clue and weeks go by in game.
Like I said it's a good game but without good hint system you just get lost.
I'm spending more time on forums then actualy in game so just put the game on hold and wait till hint system update comes out.
Like I mention in the post you didn't buy the Gold Membership Card that was the main problem.
You need that card to advance

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
are there any more quest for sashaafter quest 24?? elena quest 14?? carol quest 6?? or mary after her 4 side quest after she joins??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
are there any more quest for sashaafter quest 24?? elena quest 14?? carol quest 6?? or mary after her 4 side quest after she joins??
No, and the next character that needs to be complete to make the clubhouse which is Alexia.

Last edited:

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
So with the renpy save editor it says BuenM value = 20555 but when I am looking in the information it says my Good Master is 80/10000 . I want to make it higher but not sure if changing the value = 20555 will mess everything up or not.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
i been waiting for weeks in in game time, but nothing happen, no phone call
can u share your game file before this sasha quest 17?
I'm playing on Wills747 andriod port and the last version on my laptop was v1.9 Expansion which Windows update Recovery gave me B.S.O.D. so maybe after the holidays i can repair it.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
So with the renpy save editor it says BuenM value = 20555 but when I am looking in the information it says my Good Master is 80/10000 . I want to make it higher but not sure if changing the value = 20555 will mess everything up or not.
The MC Stats Fixed to 10,000 in game those numbers are too high

cavebear not in this version but hopefully soon now that Sasha story is complete. Then after Cornelia.
Alexia & Miranada content, Alicia, Blacksmith, Car Wash Update 2, Clubhouse, Craftwomen, the Mansion, 3rd Maid Kaira, 4th Maid Osiris, the wedding. Is what I expect to see next year.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes