ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Wanted to know if this is the end of the current version?

Sasha - Quest 24 completed
Elena - Quest 14 completed and all listed secondary quests completed
Carol - Quest 6 completed
Sophie - Quest 2 completed, quest 3 says wait for update
Cornelia - Quest 8 completed, quest 9 says wait for update
Kaira - Unable to click on
Osiris - Unable to click on
Paula - Unable to click on
Leonora - Unable to click on
Miranda - Quest 11: More events will follow in future updates
Olivia - Quest 15 completed, second quest 15 says wait for update
Alexia - On Quest 3: Events will follow in future updates.
Octavia - Quest 3 completed, quest 4 says wait for update
Mary - 4 secondary quest completed

have won the first bikini contest
platinum level beach club member
fully built beach area of resort
have not meet Leonora yet at the car wash

If there is anything I have not finished yet let me know.
Yeah your done with this version

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
How do you have sex with the random girls that sometimes arrive at the gym ?
Denise is the only Special Gym Client you have sex with right now.
Special Clients can appear by chance paying Gym Trainer ($200) per week, & sleeping at Night daily
Save game before paying Trainer & during Night to reload to bring up there Thumbnail & Fame: 30-60.
Denise Require: 5000^ Fame going below this number she stops having sex
Denise gives MC 60 Fame every encounter.

Last edited:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
fg

Denise is the only Special Gym Client you have sex with right now.
Special Clients can appear by chance paying Gym Trainer ($200) per week, & sleeping at Night daily
Save game before paying Trainer & during Night to reload to bring up there Thumbnail & Fame: 30-60.
Denise Require: 5000^ Fame going below this number she stops having sex
Denise gives MC 60 Fame every encounter.
Where can you see your fame count ?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks man.Also do you know how to get Monica as a coach ?
She is not available now, in fact I haven't seen the 2nd Life Guard in the remake either she takes over for Monica when she busy or at the Gym. Whenever the Mansion gets release I'm sure the Gym Trainers will be visiting the Mansion there still some preview images, areas, & plans from the first game that never got release.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-v0-1-5-2-leocid2.1761/post-1330067
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-v0-1-5-2-leocid2.1761/post-1637642
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-v0-1-5-2-leocid2.1761/post-1710876

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Ok, so I loaded up my save from either v1.9 or v2.0, and I reached the part where you're trying to save sasha after her fight with Lilith at school. The problem is, Sophie literally has no HP so she would just get one-shot. I though it may have been because I used unRen when I last played, but when I started a new game, her HP was still 0. Anyone else experienced this and possibly have a solution?

Update: I decided to go to the cave just to see what would happen, and an event started, so I may have found my solution! :D

Last edited:

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Ok, so I loaded up my save from either v1.9 or v2.0, and I reached the part where you're trying to save sasha after her fight with Lilith at school. The problem is, Sophie literally has no HP so she would just get one-shot. I though it may have been because I used unRen when I last played, but when I started a new game, her HP was still 0. Anyone else experienced this and possibly have a solution?

Update: I decided to go to the cave just to see what would happen, and an event started, so I may have found my solution! :D
yes sophies nana (marion) helps you out and now you have to spend attributes you earn to upgrade sophies stats. just a heads up for fighting conellia get your eatk to 105 and hp to 1500 or more and you will win with ease against her and the monster on the island.
so you know about the time freze on fridays to be able to get free knowledge??

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hello !
I saw that a new version of the game is out, can someone tell me what are the new features, the new quests and scenes?
Thank you!

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
yes sophies nana (marion) helps you out and now you have to spend attributes you earn to upgrade sophies stats. just a heads up for fighting conellia get your eatk to 105 and hp to 1500 or more and you will win with ease against her and the monster on the island.
so you know about the time freze on fridays to be able to get free knowledge??
How did you get to Sophia and Lilith fight I only ever saw her in the cemetery.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
How did you get to Sophia and Lilith fight I only ever saw her in the cemetery.
it's not a fight between those 2, but in the sasha questline, lillith and the corrupted spirit fight each other and you try to help but things happen and it's just a read only thing for the player to see.

EvilCr4nk

Nov 25, 2018
Some safe file with Sasha quest done pls playing on Android and getting and error always when I try to get home at quest 19 even save editor

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
May 17, 2020
Because when I try to start the game a window appears telling me that bastard girls stopped working, and not only that in the menu I do not know anything about letters, someone could help me I would appreciate it I am using thus NEW versión.
Porque cuanto intento iniciar el juego windows

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Because when I try to start the game a window appears telling me that bastard girls stopped working, and not only that in the menu I do not know anything about letters, someone could help me I would appreciate it I am using thus NEW versión.
Porque cuanto intento iniciar el juego windows
1) The Dev Leocid2 first language is spanish so you can change it under Preference/Preferencia>Language
2) I don't think your playing Bastard Girls R since your description describe Leocid2 first game: Bastard Girls.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes