ChiefDutchy

Apr 16, 2018
yes, I'm done with the game, use cheat mod now for the grinding, nothing happening.

no gold card , no carwash.

Sacha Quest 15 : advance in other story's.
Elena Quest 14 done : nothing further.
Carol Quest 6 done : nothing further.
Sophie Quest 3 : It will continue in future versions.
Cornelie : nothing.
Mirande : nothing.
Olivia Quest 15 : More events will follow in future updates.
Alexia Quest 2 : Wait for the events to continue to unfold.
Octavia Quest 4 : This is all for now, more in future updates.
Mary : nothing

I know there is more in the game, but just grinding and waiting for snow to fall is not my idea of having fun.
May try this game later when the quest logs are updated and you know what to do.

It is a good game but realy not gonna spend hours grinding for nothing anymore.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone have a recent save? mine messed up keeps glitching to the monistary everytime i travel home from school

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Guess I never gave my opinion on the grind but I have use the PC Console for version 1.6-1.9 Expansion.

V.2.0^ Stats system addition replace the level & Exp grind for the Guardians this is what made me play this on Android port without the mods. In a single day you can grind 10K Good Master, Knowledge, Speech, Strength. 3 of these stats can be max through the Breakfast options Shower, Workout(loop), to get to school choose Coffee option. You can now get 10K knowledge Study in MC Room during Time Lock another feature that's new & probably still in test phase for something else, and can be activated Friday Evening by accepting shopping w/Sophie from the Kitchen & can disable by starving or Elisa Bed Rest or w/Slaves. You can use Time Lock to gain Food by sleeping on Korosu Island. You can also unlock Infinite Car Energy by leaving Cave of Oblivion through Bed shortcut then with 40 Energy Enter Rosa Blanca Palace then leave the Palace to see 0 Energy, then go to Beach to see -40 Energy that's it. As for Fame starting Jennifer Mission 1 & completing it 7 times a day along with spawning Special Gym Clients like 50 & 60 can get you 110 Fame the trick is timing of the save before bell sound & reloading game cycle Clients thumbnail just reload on Denise and save for the second time. Do this then within 10 days you will get over 4500 Fame, only need it to upgrade Silver card & Gold Card to unlock endgame content when the Resort fully open it make 640 Fame per day. The Grind is way shorter then before so the Stat system is a great addition that lessen the grind, now i just need to wait one more update to see Party system. Seems like it was missing in V.2.1 Part A for Sasha Endgame content.

Most important stat now is Knowledge for Maids & spending 500 Knowledge on the Maid for 1 point E.ATK Stat will make attack miss less or kill in one hit like at 105 E.ATK- Sophie can cut down 8K Hp using MP Attacks or regular if higher stat.

Red is currently using the Maids default system only as a Placeholder, since she is a Hunter without Aura to link with the MC plus she need to remain sane & blessed to stay in the cemetery, so the upcoming Craftwomen & Blacksmith system sounds like something from a RPG game.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
is there a routine to do it, cause i been stuck at there for hours, still nothing happen
Also there is one more thing that can effect Sasha Quest 17 not progressing... Cornelia Activity in MC room needs to be fully unlock & complete. Requirement: Must have met both Defenders(Alicia, Karla), Red defeated Spider & found the spring in cemetery which happens after Mary join the family.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
yes, I'm done with the game, use cheat mod now for the grinding, nothing happening.

no gold card , no carwash.

Sacha Quest 15 : advance in other story's.
Elena Quest 14 done : nothing further.
Carol Quest 6 done : nothing further.
Sophie Quest 3 : It will continue in future versions.
Cornelie : nothing.
Mirande : nothing.
Olivia Quest 15 : More events will follow in future updates.
Alexia Quest 2 : Wait for the events to continue to unfold.
Octavia Quest 4 : This is all for now, more in future updates.
Mary : nothing

I know there is more in the game, but just grinding and waiting for snow to fall is not my idea of having fun.
May try this game later when the quest logs are updated and you know what to do.

It is a good game but realy not gonna spend hours grinding for nothing anymore.
You don't have to grind. Use the console cheats. Give yourself $1 billion, full stats and you'll never grind again.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
i just got that drunk ass cornelia into the apartment, what do i have to do now??
ok so i need to travel to the island and kill the creature, what is the path to it??

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
othing happens can only give talk or something
For this to work you need to have invite Elisa Home after the first successful jog and talk about Elena

You can only give Elena Bikini after the 4th jogging cause after the 3rd jogging on saturday your free to go in her room(afternoon) to workout, on the 4th jog go in her room during evening to give her the red baywatch bikini, the skimpy heart bikini can only be worn jogging at the beach.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes