RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)

asd2274899208

Oct 10, 2021
Here's what I can tell you, from looking at the code.

"Go to the mall" is a bad hint. In fact you enter the hallway (but not at night) and the scene should trigger; the scene involves going to the mall.

If it doesn't trigger, try entering the hallway from a number of place: your room, the bathroom, the kitchen...

And if that still doesn't work, try entering the hallway at different times of day.

And if THAT doesn't work, enter this in the console:
jump SashaPosec
how to open console ,please teach me。

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I am also stuck with Sasha's questline :cautious:
View attachment 1502654
I've only read Sasha dialogue for the package which was informative, so this is my first time catching "Pharmacy" in quest log. This is a joke and Vendedora is no pharmaceutical nor her boss Cecilia or her relatives but there family history are like the Mafia who can take out the Candidates & others if corrupted no strings attached.

mancelut

Oct 4, 2018
Here's what I can tell you, from looking at the code.

"Go to the mall" is a bad hint. In fact you enter the hallway (but not at night) and the scene should trigger; the scene involves going to the mall.

If it doesn't trigger, try entering the hallway from a number of place: your room, the bathroom, the kitchen...

And if that still doesn't work, try entering the hallway at different times of day.

And if THAT doesn't work, enter this in the console:
jump SashaPosec

You don't have a handy command to jump start quest 8 or finish quest 7 do you?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
question,
how do i get the mining node from the cave of oblivion when you go right then down from the 4 way split??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
so how do i earn money quicker than working at the pizza shop??
You can sell Necklace $1000 when Karmen show up Wednesday or go to Karmila and sell Poison Potion $80. Necklace & Poison Potion are items safe to sell even when you have 0 in stock. Edit: click the arrow backwards(Negative) then click buy to sell them.

The Necklace was use for affection on previous game but haven't been use now, Poison Potion was phase out of it usefulness earlier versions.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
at the start of the day you have to choose a girl from the menu, what does that do for me???
You might want to save game before choosing cause the Maids will spawn at random either the Kitchen, Shower, Living Room. You can workout with Sophie or Shower like the beginning of the game minus the breakfast loop.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
You might want to save game before choosing cause the Maids will spawn at random either the Kitchen, Shower, Living Room. You can workout with Sophie or Shower like the beginning of the game minus the breakfast loop.
ooooookay, thanks, and what does the eatk stat do for my maids??? how do i get the first helper girl to join me?? where are the muscle girls people were talking about on the forum??

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
ooooookay, thanks, and what does the eatk stat do for my maids??? how do i get the first helper girl to join me?? where are the muscle girls people were talking about on the forum??
The E.ATK Stat now Amplify all Attack Damage that includes Attacks that doesn't drain MP for the target Maid. Having 0 E.ATK is the reason the Maids miss there target in the beginning, the Maid regular attacks checks for E.ATK too and it cycle between ATK & E.ATK Stat at random during Sophie Regular Attack.

If you have 1 E.ATK Stat Sophie will do 25-75 Damage or if you have 100 E.ATK Stat Sophie will do 7500 Damage. 105 E.ATK Stat is enough to take out Cornelia 8K HP using Sophie Special Attack.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
To get Cornelia you still need to have Mary join the family and it start with upgrading to Gold Card from the Beach and visiting Lady Victoria to get the Car Wash after.

The other 2 muscle girls the craftsmen and blacksmith are not out yet.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
The E.ATK Stat now Amplify all Attack Damage that includes Attacks that doesn't drain MP for the target Maid. Having 0 E.ATK is the reason the Maids miss there target in the beginning, the Maid regular attacks checks for E.ATK too and it cycle between ATK & E.ATK Stat at random during Sophie Regular Attack.

If you have 1 E.ATK Stat Sophie will do 25-75 Damage or if you have 100 E.ATK Stat Sophie will do 7500 Damage. 105 E.ATK Stat is enough to take out Cornelia 8K HP using Sophie Special Attack.
so attack of 100 and e atk of 1 + 750-1000 damage with a regular attack??

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
To get Cornelia you still need to have Mary join the family and it start with upgrading to Gold Card from the Beach and visiting Lady Victoria to get the Car Wash after.

The other 2 muscle girls the craftsmen and blacksmith are not out yet.
i was talking about the girl from school that you save from kyo.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
i was talking about the girl from school that you save from kyo.
You have to introduce yourself & tour the school: Cafeteria - Ruby, Library - Carol, Park, Restricted Area, Area 2- Storage Room- Lucia, Student Council- Sasha, Gym- Monica & Elena, Teacher Lounge- Olivia

Then when you go back to Area 2 when Kyo not around go see Valeria the MC needs to quote he is done touring the school. Then Elisa will be spotted in Area 2 another day.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes