michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Shame there is no real progress

Most new stuff is troughout the game itself

But actuall story progress is little

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
man these updates sure suck, shame he didn't just hire someone that knew renpy so he can just make content and not weird mechanics and then short random scenes that last a second... on top of making the R version that barely has more content than his original game with the same character models and all, this game will slowly become like his original and maybe he will make an RR version and get lost in renpy again

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
man these updates sure suck, shame he didn't just hire someone that knew renpy so he can just make content and not weird mechanics and then short random scenes that last a second... on top of making the R version that barely has more content than his original game with the same character models and all, this game will slowly become like his original and maybe he will make an RR version and get lost in renpy again
or remake the game but this time do it in Unity Game Engine, lol

Reactions: jems242

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Gamefix-8
after i unpack these, where do i put them in the main game files??
i put them in the main area and i still can't go back to mariam to upgrade my maid beyond the storyline time when the maid looses power and her auntie helps her.

Keltic67

Apr 9, 2019
how the heck do i upgrade red for fighting in the forest it my biggest problem i use both sophie and red for fights but red is useless right now

loop3000

Oct 4, 2018
after i unpack these, where do i put them in the main game files??
i put them in the main area and i still can't go back to mariam to upgrade my maid beyond the storyline time when the maid looses power and her auntie helps her.
Yes

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes