Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Alright I'll boot up and check that quest
Looks like i found what cause the problem: After date in cinema in the afternoon Sasha lying in her room and if i talk to her she asks me to get her garment from the mall. So i did and after it i stuck. So i rolled back and didn't talk to her about it and it worked, now event works.
Thank you for your support anyway.(y)

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Leocid2 — Сегодня, в 19:18
@YuriBloodHunter It is true that old saves cause errors. The actual errors are very few and almost all of them have already been corrected.

And Her we go agen tenorfg.gif

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys the egyptian lady say that i need to pay for gym and he gonna coem back to receive money but when she gonna come because the quest still not complete I have money but she didnt come back

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
For those who haven't had any significant problems with the game, are the any differences when you play through from the beginning with the new update? I decided to pick up from my last save and it seems to be okay. Just wondering if I missed anything by not starting over.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Well i was try it from the beginning for the walkthrough but i lost my interest after i see the bugs.

Kyo is everywhere, massiv food drain at school to switch scene to get elisa. Energy drain for get in and leave the goverment, sisterhood or maid guild. Cant continue the quest for Olivia with her ring, because i dont get the sceen by the sisterhood....
and so on. Bug with sophie in the beginning, when you decide train you get points but you must eat too befor continue with school....

The different from the setting befor is that you get some things much faster then other things and you dont level sophie by killing enemys you use your stat points to increase her stats. Good master for Max HP, Knowledge for max mana, strenght for ATK power(how much damage the enemy lost by sucessfully hit) and knowledge for Eatk <- i have no idea for what that is.

Defence i didnt found anythink yet. Well that make a lot more sence because you have the feeling you are more connected with your servants. I dont know how to level Red at the cemetry.

Well in summary the game is not really playable. Only way i think is to use cheats. But you will get plotstopper like with Olivia and didnt continue more but iam sure there come more and more of them or in future.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
For those who haven't had any significant problems with the game, are the any differences when you play through from the beginning with the new update? I decided to pick up from my last save and it seems to be okay. Just wondering if I missed anything by not starting over.
i wont start over too anyway.... i did this already 5 times .. and its nerving

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes