ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Is there anyway to go back and rewatch animations or does anyone have just the animations?
There is a reason why there are so many save slots is within this remake so players can always save the scene that aren't repeatable. I remember Holiday Island is the same way but the game has a gallery for characters only and not all scenes for the game can be rewatch so the alternative was using the save slots.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There is a reason why there are so many save slots is within this remake so players can always save the scene that aren't repeatable. I remember Holiday Island is the same way but the game has a gallery for characters only and not all scenes for the game can be rewatch so the alternative was using the save slots.
is there alot of content in holiday island like in this game bro? i didnt try it yet

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
is there alot of content in holiday island like in this game bro? i didnt try it yet
Yeah its been around for over half a decade so it has content, i know on darkhound patreon he wanted to add rain or weather effect and i remember Area69 that k78Games already has something like that. Currently waiting for this and several other games to update this month.

Reactions: hamod

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Hi I found this error when Cornelia is in the room doing exercises
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to fix it, already have a bug fix?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Hi I found this error when Cornelia is in the room doing exercises
[spoiller]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SalaH.rpy", line 278, in script
call screen SalaHDCorneliaGym
ScriptError: could not find label 'CorSalaGymm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SalaH.rpy", line 278, in script
call screen SalaHDCorneliaGym
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CorSalaGymm'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bastard GirlsR 1.9-Expansion.
Sun Aug 8 12:54:13 2021

[/spoiler]
Does anyone know how to fix it, already have a bug fix?
alrady put bugfix

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah its been around for over half a decade so it has content, i know on darkhound patreon he wanted to add rain or weather effect and i remember Area69 that k78Games already has something like that. Currently waiting for this and several other games to update this month.
yea but is it completed already ? why is it still not finished if its already 5 years he should be having 2 or 3 games in 5 years

thats make me feel that its maybe ( blueball 3 years + content 2 years ) = 5 .. thats why i need to ask before i try hehehe

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
yea but is it completed already ? why is it still not finished if its already 5 years he should be having 2 or 3 games in 5 years

thats make me feel that its maybe ( blueball 3 years + content 2 years ) = 5 .. thats why i need to ask before i try hehehe
Most characters & there content on there have a tier it range from 1-3, the dev design it this from his patreon and Tier 1 girls have the most scenes like Amy has like 88 scenes which is the highest. So there are 5 woman in each tier with total scene range from 20-88 plus the staffs and boss of the island have scenes too, so yeah darkhound1 been busy expanding this game he even made 2 more staffs recently. I don't think he has time to make another game, his thread and community show what he's working on.

• Red Heart

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Alright, how do you activate the first Jennifer quest?
You are to visit Sophie aunt Anais assistant Freyja to get access to the cave. Make sure the game day is Wednesday to see Karmen. From order you need to talk to Freyja, Karmen, Freyja, The Mall, Cloths Store, Vendedora, Cecilia, Karmen, Freyja, Enter Cave, Fight Spider for cutscene, you can leave cave after if you want or level Sophie.

The next day at school after classes Sophie will talk about Fame and then you get access to Jennifer Quest.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Most characters & there content on there have a tier it range from 1-3, the dev design it this from his patreon and Tier 1 girls have the most scenes like Amy has like 88 scenes which is the highest. So there are 5 woman in each tier with total scene range from 20-88 plus the staffs and boss of the island have scenes too, so yeah darkhound1 been busy expanding this game he even made 2 more staffs recently. I don't think he has time to make another game, his thread and community show what he's working on.
well .. more scenes .. thats good news ,, but omg .. 88 scene really ? isn't it too much for 1 character it will be like just repeating >> repeating >>.. its better if its 80 scene but not the same character amy >> at least 50 character and give every one of them 1 or 2 scene that will be interesting :) for me i wish to have game that has more more characters and give every each one of them 2 -3 scene ... better than little 3-4 characters with 1000 scene repeating again and again with the same these 3-4 girls ..
i hop u can suggest me game like that

any way ok then ill give it a try soon this one also

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
You're talking about Holiday Island. This is the Bastard Girls R thread.

• Angry

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ahh come on man its just 1 comment .. its not like we r talking in the book of heaven

its just game thread .. take it easy

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes