Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
So Guys, I have news for you about the new version. I don’t know good or bad for you, decide for yourself:
"Hello everyone, I want to inform everyone that I am going to take a little longer than I had planned to deliver this version. The good news is that the delay has not been due to some kind of disaster, but because I have been investigating how to convert the game characters that are mostly G3 versions to a G8 version that are more modern. And the good news is that I was able to get past Sophie and Mc in G8 characters. Visually they are the same as the originals, but internally they have a lot of drivers that make the breasts and buttocks handle better than the old versions. Another advantage is that they can have better dresses, as the G3 versions are more limited. However, there will be times when the G3 models will be used for some events and at other times the G8 models will be used in other events.
The second reason for the delay is that version 2.0 was not planned to have sexual scenes, but I managed to program the new combant system in a shorter time, I feel that it makes no sense to deliver a version without sexual scenes, so I am going to dedicate myself to create various sex scenes. Some will have 60 frames or more depending on how detailed you want to make the sex scenes."

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
you know what's the strangest in this game ? with all these girls, with their pretty attributes that they have, for now, I dont have seen a nice ----> titfuck :(
What's interesting is what the Sex Ed class teach is how to give fellatio or ride dildo and re-seeing all of the scenario with the mc that's about it. The women on the island seem to be program only to give bj or give up there honeypot and no one even ask the male candidate if he has a fetish, it is odd they have the attribute but only ever use it for teasing. If the game had a lust mechanic the tease would've been an issue like some other games on this site.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guy pls any one knows why the game question in the phone is stoped in quest 10 i been 2 days now playing and advancing in the story blindly by searching every were for events and get stuck some time dont know were i will go or what to do ???

is this some kind of bugs ??? i need the hints that shows me were to go and what to do next like the old version ..this new ver ..its stop in quest 10 and every thing next by searching and talking to every one by luck blindlyyy :(

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Focus on doing your roommates quests, the main quests doesn't go past 10 it just has secondary quests like buying bikini.

Carol quest starts when you pass the exam which happen every 30 days and another 30 after passing the next exam the story goes further

Last edited:
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Focus on doing your roommates quests, the main quests doesn't go past 10 it just has secondary quests like buying bikini.

Carol quest starts when you pass the exam which happen every 30 days and another 30 after passing the next exam the story goes further
thank u bro but the roommates also i dont know how to progress with them ..
if i want interact with sasha it happened by luck in the school some time because of her problem with kyo ..

and elena is hard to find even her room most of the time closed or busy i buy her bikini long time ago and until now she didnt take it or wear it..

i also get quest for fame to deliver supplies to the grave yard but when i go there the grave yard door close the mc said i have nothing to do here !!

any way ill try :(

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Elena quests starts at the school gym and there will be a time where you have to visit her in her room in the evening 3x since the afternoon she usually workout. The 3rd visit she ask you out on a saturday mourning at the center plaza right next to home map. After at least 1 or 2 successful dates you can visit her in the afternoon. You also need Elisa help the girl Kyo picks on, send her home to discuss dating Elena.

Sasha quests starts when you progress with Carol to where Kyo take over school then sasha quests start in the dance room, taking her home, the mall, lunch where the beachbar is.

Alexia quests start in the art room after Kyo take over the school then you see her in the library another day.

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
As for the graveyard Jennifer Lady Victoria maid will give you quest 5 to deliver supplies there but you need to do the previous quest. Quest 1 is replayable for farming money & fame. Also make sure you start the quest 5 otherwise the mc wont go in the graveyard

If you have Elisa and 2 slaves try to save 5 girls from Kyo you will meet the 3rd slave. The next day at school you should see Sophie mom carry a girl go to disciplinary room go talk to her there then go to park, then visit Lady Victoria.

4th slave is in the story graveyard but not claimable right now, the 5th slave will come after you bought the gym and get robbed.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
thanks for reply bro ..

i always talk with elisa but i dont know how can i make her help Kyo picks on ..
but ill try send her home lets see what she well say

carol i saw her in the library but looks like she is upset after i done licked her ..
she always excuse and leave when i go to talk to her

elena i go to her in saturday but she ignor our date and she go jogging with her friends guess i have to try again next Saturday

sasha i did all this with her last thing i slap her face when she tried to kill kyo in the school

Alexia also last time i saw her in library when the books fall down from her hand

i get already the 3rd slave and i bought the gym but im not sure if i got robbed yet
im done with the mother of sophe ..but i still find her in the beach bar
...................................................................................................................................................................

still the grave yard dosnt open even i start the quest and i also did all the past quests ..the quest 5 will not appear unless i done with all previous quests any way :(

and even the massage learning ..i been work in the spa long time but theres no learning the secretary girl she keep telling me go learn massage and come back to me ..

and lucia she always keep saying become famous but nothing change ..

the gym trainer she dont want be my gf yet and i dont know what should i do to progress with her ..even i meet my ex girlfriend and she ask me to work in the gym after i bought it but i need to approve with the trainer i ask both trainers nothing happened they repeat the same things and they didnt talk about my ex working in gym

the bitch in the gasoline store drinking beers i keep talking to her she is looking at me silently many times until now.. i dont know how to progress with her either

i always feel im missing something but no hints ... pls help

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Carol i mention previously you had to pass exam another time to advance her story further Ruby will be seen with her in the Library after that.

The secretary quest currently ends at telling you to learn how to massage

Cornelia is the second Maid you have to sober her up later cause right now you haven't claim Mary.

Mary the Mechanic after you own the gym have a defender slave for your business and have got Car Wash from Lady Victoria after saving Sumi in the mines you received a Silver Card if you upgrade it to Gold Card then Lady Victoria will give you the Car Wash. You need to see Lucia for repairing it but you will be visiting the Gas Station. On the Map you will find Mary trailer on the crossroad with 3 roads. After she repair the car wash if you do a maintenance talk to her a few times to see different dialogue, make sure to go back to the gas station to see a different scene and talk to Mary another time doing maintenance.

Also not having the Car Wash is another reason you cant enter the graveyard some quest haven't been flag yet.

Lucia quest probably will start at version 3.0 so its not out yet

Be sure you have Elisa or you wont trigger the car wash scene

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Also when you click on a slave to work at the Car Wash there is a quarter chance you'll meet Miranda Alexia mother getting a car wash talk to her. To progress further with her you have to have claim Mary and Mary offer to Elisa to upgrade the Car Wash. You meet Miranda again the same way, talk to her and she'll call you up a week later in your room.

Car Wash so far has only 3 exclusive customers Leonora, Maat, Miranda so be sure to talk to Maat to buy a Beach from her. Quarter chance one of them visit after choosing slave so save and reload.

Sophie quest starts in living room with the couch, go to jewelry store in mall go back in the store if it was your first visit to see Maat the second visit.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Also when you click on a slave to work at the Car Wash there is a quarter chance you'll meet Miranda Alexia mother getting a car wash talk to her. To progress further with her you have to have claim Mary and Mary offer to Elisa to upgrade the Car Wash. You meet Miranda again the same way, talk to her and she'll call you up a week later in your room.

Car Wash so far has only 3 exclusive customers Leonora, Maat, Miranda so be sure to talk to Maat to buy a Beach from her. Quarter chance one of them visit after choosing slave so save and reload.

Sophie quest starts in living room with the couch, go to jewelry store in mall go back in the store if it was your first visit to see Maat the second visit.
bro i already have mary claimed long time ago and i have the car wash and upgrade it and i saw maat and i take the beach and i get the nickles from maat to sophie but u r explaining back from the start ..

im stuck after all that ..
the trainers how can she approve to my ex to work in the gym ? .. how to sober cornelia? .. the grave what is it between the grave yard and the car wash ? elisa asked me from awhile ago to get some one to work in the beach as protector from thift after i hired the watcher ..but when i click on pay she said >> we dont need it right now (the thift protector) ..

i realy think there is some kind of bugs in there :(

thanks for telling me about the end of the secretary massage and lucia soo that ill ignore checking them for now that was helpfull alot ..and ill keep trying in the car wash to get the visitors as u said .. im done with maat now 2 to go

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
You mention a watcher so i assume the watch tower is build and the life guard has a motorboat.

You have to build a shack for the security and hire whoever then buy ATV when they mention it.

Yeah there is definitely some issues with the Beach like if you construct the ice cream stand and hire Tanya & Vanessa(slave) they'll keep asking for supplies if you visit them on the map.

After you build your own Bar on your Beach you have to trail back to the Beach Bar to recruit a bartender.

Last one to build is a dock same method just make sure you get a boat for the captain.

As for Cornelia if she is in your home at this point then her quest starts in the bathroom i don't think it matter the timing it trigger for me at night and the morning on different playthrough

Ex if you mean taking Willow to your gym trainer then she should accept her right away, as for hiring you have to claim rewards for the week from previous trainer then you can hire Willow for the week.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You mention a watcher so i assume the watch tower is build and the life guard has a motorboat.

You have to build a shack for the security and hire whoever then buy ATV when they mention it.

Yeah there is definitely some issues with the Beach like if you construct the ice cream stand and hire Tanya & Vanessa(slave) they'll keep asking for supplies if you visit them on the map.

After you build your own Bar on your Beach you have to trail back to the Beach Bar to recruit a bartender.

Last one to build is a dock same method just make sure you get a boat for the captain.

As for Cornelia if she is in your home at this point then her quest starts in the bathroom i don't think it matter the timing it trigger for me at night and the morning on different playthrough
thank u bro u soo nice and kind for helping and answering my question ..
yep cornelia in my home ill try to find her in the bathroom hop they can hint me how she will get sober ..

and ill go to build the beach first and i find miranda already in the carwash now waiting for the date next week .. and im done the relation with the teacher and the scene in the class and waiting for any thing will happened in the grave yard ...

im starting to think maybe the mod i used its doing funny things with me in the game story

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah i remember the mod prevented players from entering the graveyard too.
hello bro .. i removed all the mods but still canot enter the grave yard i almost done all the quests in this game version only the quest 5 for fame to deliver the suplise ... can u tell me where is the supplies and from were i get it ..maybe i should go get the supplies first befor i enter the grave ?

thank u

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
In that scene only by touching cornelia the game closes and i get a txt with a lot of shit that i don´t read but in the discord someone said that leo made a gamefix, it is in his patreon page but i cannot download it, i am cuban you see and as much i would like to be a subscriber, it´s imposible
hello there .. i wanted to ask pls ..how did u get this scene ? i always see her cleaning there in morning and i have the bikini or the sports wear for her but dont know how to give it to here

i talked to her many time in morning and also afternoon in my room but still didnt know how to give her the bikini ..its not even in my quest list ..last thing for cornilea quest is completed and more coming in future updates.. .

what to do?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
hello there .. i wanted to ask pls ..how did u get this scene ? i always see her cleaning there in morning and i have the bikini or the sports wear for her but dont know how to give it to here

i talked to her many time in morning and also afternoon in my room but still didnt know how to give her the bikini ..its not even in my quest list ..last thing for cornilea quest is completed and more coming in future updates.. .

what to do?
to give her the bikini will be in future updates.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes