ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
You do know there is an easy trick to get Miranda and the others to appear at the carwash. All you have to do is continue clicking on the slave to work there which doing this will drain both the wine and the need to repair the carwash, but after buying the wine and the repairs for the carwash you can continue clicking the same slave to work. The alternative method is save and reload till Miranda show up you shouldn't have to wait another day.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys i want ask what is the deferent between the old and the remake ? is it better graffic but the same story and events or its totaly deferent like part 2 story?

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
guys i want ask what is the deferent between the old and the remake ? is it better graffic but the same story and events or its totaly deferent like part 2 story?
I believe this is meant to be seen as a revamp, hence the "R" in the name. More or less the same story but with a number of changes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod
Oct 25, 2020
new contents in 1.9 expansion
shower images for slaves
breakfast and defence options reworked, heavily bugged though
mining and ivanna

walkthrough for ivanna
go to cave and kill the worm boss, path is down, right, left, left, down, down, right, directions here are what the signs are showing, not where the signs are located on the screen.
then go to central palace, watch story scene (the story hinting mc will be dating the guardian called morgana but not implemented in this version)
go to dock, talk to the girl sitting there, you'll learn this muscle girl's origin, and she will establish a tent in front of the cave entrance
talk to her, she'll ask you to clear the area, so go kill the worm boss again, come back and talk to her again, give her some stuff (buy them at the gas station shop if you don't have them) and she'll be mining where the worm boss is located

personally don't know if there is anything further with ivanna and mining, also not sure if there are new scenes with cornelia. if anyone knows, please tell me how to access.
OMG only so little new contents? Is that all updates of 1.9 expansion? I don't think it should be even called an "expansion".

Oct 25, 2020
new contents in 1.9 expansion
shower images for slaves
breakfast and defence options reworked, heavily bugged though
mining and ivanna

walkthrough for ivanna
go to cave and kill the worm boss, path is down, right, left, left, down, down, right, directions here are what the signs are showing, not where the signs are located on the screen.
then go to central palace, watch story scene (the story hinting mc will be dating the guardian called morgana but not implemented in this version)
go to dock, talk to the girl sitting there, you'll learn this muscle girl's origin, and she will establish a tent in front of the cave entrance
talk to her, she'll ask you to clear the area, so go kill the worm boss again, come back and talk to her again, give her some stuff (buy them at the gas station shop if you don't have them) and she'll be mining where the worm boss is located

personally don't know if there is anything further with ivanna and mining, also not sure if there are new scenes with cornelia. if anyone knows, please tell me how to access.
And I also want to know where is Karla? I cant even find her in ver1.9

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
new stoy line,battle system,System for choosing a maid to make breakfast in the morning,A new mining system

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
News:In 1)version 2.0 we are going to begin to deepen the stories of brotherhood. NuevaAco.png EnerSophie18.jpg 2) General.png EnerSophie19.jpg EnerSophie20.jpg
It is back, and this time it will have a lot to tell in all the history that comes from now on.
3)At the beginning of August the update will be available.

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
News:In 1)version 2.0 we are going to begin to deepen the stories of brotherhood. View attachment 1317738 View attachment 1317739 2) View attachment 1317740 View attachment 1317741 View attachment 1317742
It is back, and this time it will have a lot to tell in all the history that comes from now on.
3)At the beginning of August the update will be available.
If updates continue for two times like this im gonna become a supporter for sure, the game is quite good and i really like it so lets see what happens :)

Last edited:
Reactions: eneas56

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
If updates continue for two times like this im gonna become a supporter for sure, the game is quite good and i really like it so lets see what happens :)
Two updates come out very, very rarely, and now version 2.0 comes out due to the fact that the new programmer broke the entire release plan for version 2.0, and now you need to fill in the gap in version 2.0 at least some. But I don't want such a development as it was before the very release in which you already know what will be in the version, and at the very exit without any warnings, completely different content comes out. And this is what pisses me off the most tenor9.gif

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
new stoy line,battle system,System for choosing a maid to make breakfast in the morning,A new mining system
wow thats 2 opinions i get ..u said its new story and the other guy told me its the same story but adding new stuff ?? which one is correct ??? lol :)

i guess i have to find out my self haha

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
u know guys the first game is really soo much fun and perfect to me ..more girls more scene ..soft story ..
ehmmm (i hate the mansion map) but any way ..i was only disappointed that theres more girls there that i liked but didnt get any scene with them
i hop the dev will put them back here in the remake without changing there face and complete it without abandoned

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
wow thats 2 opinions i get ..u said its new story and the other guy told me its the same story but adding new stuff ?? which one is correct ??? lol :)

i guess i have to find out my self haha
All the same characters but with more changes than they were before. Now everything has changed, but some old scenes are present from the old version

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
All the same characters but with more changes than they were before. Now everything has changed, but some old scenes are present from the old version
ok i just finished the old one from awhile ago looks like the story ends after the day of dead and finerul ..
is this remake ver is more continue and advanced in the story after the day of dead ? or not yet ?

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
hamod #5624 post shows images of the introduction of the General and the army for Version 2.0 so no the remake hasn't gotten the funeral scene or Halloween but if there was a Halloween Event like the previous game it could end up being use as the MC Nightmare. In the remake you'll meet the hunter who didn't survive the Halloween scene which you'll see them in the graveyard *irony*.

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Guys,
Maybe you can help me with a few ... problems?

I hang the one in the quest with Sasha:

In Quest 5, I'm supposed to go to the mall.
I tried again and again, but nothing happened. I can't click any of the people in the mall either.

However, I cannot start Quest 6, Invitation to the bar, either. I think it's because I didn't finish Quest 5. But then it irritates me that the quest 6 is already displayed.

The Mansion:
How can I build it? I already have blueprints.

Lucia:
Always just asking me to get famous. Nothing more happens. No matter how famous I am.
I already tried to set the celebrity to 10000 with the cheat. But is also without effect.

Resort - Watchtower:
Condition 19/20, but Elisa reports that it had to be closed due to poor condition. How the hell do you get the part into a reasonable condition permanently?

Thank you for your help...
Sab

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hamod #5624 post shows images of the introduction of the General and the army for Version 2.0 so no the remake hasn't gotten the funeral scene or Halloween but if there was a Halloween Event like the previous game it could end up being use as the MC Nightmare. In the remake you'll meet the hunter who didn't survive the Halloween scene which you'll see them in the graveyard *irony*.
ahaaa ok then ..it means they r both stoped in the same time line or even befor the original one ..if i play the remake now im gonna end up again in the same spot ... maybe i should wait until the game get more update and more close to the end of the story

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Lucia:
Always just asking me to get famous. Nothing more happens. No matter how famous I am.
I already tried to set the celebrity to 10000 with the cheat. But is also without effect. - No done, if you have famous 20000000 nophing hapend
The Mansion:
In version 2.3 mansion gona be

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
ahaaa ok then ..it means they r both stoped in the same time line or even befor the original one ..if i play the remake now im gonna end up again in the same spot ... maybe i should wait until the game get more update and more close to the end of the story
should wait until the game get more update,her is all I know plan of version
1.9-2.0
Battle system, mining – floor 1
Herreras and Garden
micro events department – prenovias
2-floor
kitchen
micro events department and exteriors - brides
3rd floor
Kaira is added
mansion
Sasha
4th floor
Leonora
Clubhouse
5th floor
kasandra
Sumi and Octavia
Weddings and pregnancies
Sophie – (Osiris)
"We enter cemetery"
Alicia
Violet and Doris
Nova City (Stela)
festival
invasion
Out of control, chaos (lucia)

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Lucia:
I already tried to set the celebrity to 10000 with the cheat. But is also without effect. - No done, if you have famous 20000000 nophing hapend
The Mansion:
In version 2.3 mansion gona be
OK. Lucia is not yet implemented.

But I'm irritated with the mansion.
I think that I had read comments about the mansion here? Or am I so wrong?

Btw. thanks for the information.
But maybe someone can say something about the other points (e.g. Sasha)?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes