KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
Can somebody post the game fix that helps with the scene of cornelia in the living room(morning, she is wearing a sexy green costume)

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Can somebody post the game fix that helps with the scene of cornelia in the living room(morning, she is wearing a sexy green costume)
Can you show pic. scene of cornelia in the living room(morning, she is wearing a sexy green costume), to understand specifically faced such a problem or not

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
In that scene only by touching cornelia the game closes and i get a txt with a lot of shit that i don´t read but in the discord someone said that leo made a gamefix, it is in his patreon page but i cannot download it, i am cuban you see and as much i would like to be a subscriber, it´s imposible

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Bastard Girls R [v1.9 Expansion] [Leocid2] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.22 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.49 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.19 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.46 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
I was searching yesterday for an uptodate virtual gamekeyboard for PC games that's been ported to Android but by accident I found the Android (expansion) port for this game

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
How did u find that scene no matter what i do i cant get it... it happened only once i got the crash and since i instaled the fix i cant seem to get the scene :/
When Cornelia is selected in the morning, this scene appears randomly. I also tried many times to get the scene. But there was another problem and I hope that by the release of version 2.0 it will be solved "1)Сan't defend gym 2) After class, Katerina tries to catch and send to principal class."

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hamod #5624 post shows images of the introduction of the General and the army for Version 2.0 so no the remake hasn't gotten the funeral scene or Halloween but if there was a Halloween Event like the previous game it could end up being use as the MC Nightmare. In the remake you'll meet the hunter who didn't survive the Halloween scene which you'll see them in the graveyard *irony*.
ahaaa ok then ..it means they r both stoped in the same time line or even befor the original one ..if i play the remake now im gonna end up again in the same spot ... maybe i should wait until the game get more update and more close to the end of the story
should wait until the game get more update,her is all I know plan of version
1.9-2.0
Battle system, mining – floor 1
Herreras and Garden
micro events department – prenovias
2-floor
kitchen
micro events department and exteriors - brides
3rd floor
Kaira is added
mansion
Sasha
4th floor
Leonora
Clubhouse
5th floor
kasandra
Sumi and Octavia
Weddings and pregnancies
Sophie – (Osiris)
"We enter cemetery"
Alicia
Violet and Doris
Nova City (Stela)
festival
invasion
Out of control, chaos (lucia)
hello bro ..do u know which day or when the game get updated ? is it like regularly every month or 2 ? or random months ?
im really new to this dev

and 1 more question pls .. is it normal that the quest list stops in the middle of the story ?
because i noticed that im still keeping advancing in the story and the events ..but blindly searching ..its not shown in the quest list..
actually quests stopped since yesterday i didnt get any thing new even they all completed.. but im still playing and advancing .. if like this then i will never know when the ver will end ..or which quest is the last in this ver .. ill keep playing and searching blindly ? :(

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
ahaaa ok then ..it means they r both stoped in the same time line or even befor the original one ..if i play the remake now im gonna end up again in the same spot ... maybe i should wait until the game get more update and more close to the end of the story

hello bro ..do u know which day or when the game get updated ? is it like regularly every month or 2 ? or random months ?
im really new to this dev

and 1 more question pls .. is it normal that the quest list stops in the middle of the story ?
because i noticed that im still keeping advancing in the story and the events ..but blindly searching ..its not shown in the quest list..
actually quests stopped since yesterday i didnt get any thing new even they all completed.. but im still playing and advancing .. if like this then i will never know when the ver will end ..or which quest is the last in this ver .. ill keep playing and searching blindly ? :(
Well, approximately every version should come out every month. But it all depends on the creator and the translators (the maxim when the game comes out is given a week to translate the text into English). Now update version 2.0 should be released at the beginning of August

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
It says for me to "Buy a present for Sophie, maybe you'll find one at the mall" I already have the bikini am I missing something?

EDIT: I figured it out, have to talk to the girl named Willow (blonde girl red dress) in the mall's entrance first. Then go to the jewelry store to get a necklace

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex123231

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
Alright I need help. I have completed Carol, Elena, Sophie, Mary, Octavia, and Cornelia's quests and Miranda and Alexia are to the point where it says "wait for events to unfold", but i'm still stuck on Quest 4 of Sasha where it says "go back at home" nothing happens at home

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Alright I need help. I have completed Carol, Elena, Sophie, Mary, Octavia, and Cornelia's quests and Miranda and Alexia are to the point where it says "wait for events to unfold", but i'm still stuck on Quest 4 of Sasha where it says "go back at home" nothing happens at home
Check the pool for a possible quest starting there. Not sure exactly, but check it out, and I hope you have a bikini for Sasha

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone with full save? dont tell me "i'll be missing a lot content" cause i am too lazy to play through everything at this point

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes