ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
hello bro .. i removed all the mods but still canot enter the grave yard i almost done all the quests in this game version only the quest 5 for fame to deliver the suplise ... can u tell me where is the supplies and from were i get it ..maybe i should go get the supplies first befor i enter the grave ?

thank u
Jennifer gives you the supplies when you accept the quest and inside cemetery gate right, left, up will take you to the cabin and drop it off. Outside the cabin right, left you will see lilith from the og game.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
thank u soo much for reply bro ill wait for next update mybe the cemetary bug also will be fixt to enter ..it was wonderfull game

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I don´t know bro i have been able to enter the cementery from ages ago, i did not had any bug entering it
ur soo lucky ..maybe u didnt use the mods .. for me even if i remove the mod and i use the same save game its still not opening ..maybe i should start the game without the mod and save game ..but i cannot imagine this game without cheat mod>> its pain in the ass with food and items and money .. the only thing that i dont need is >> the map cheat ..because there is already good map in the game

i hop the cemetary quest 5 is secondary or side quest.. because .. if its a main quest im totaly fucked from up and down

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
ur soo lucky ..maybe u didnt use the mods .. for me even if i remove the mod and i use the same save game its still not opening ..maybe i should start the game without the mod and save game ..but i cannot imagine this game without cheat mod>> its pain in the ass with food and items and money .. the only thing that i dont need is >> the map cheat ..because there is already good map in the game

i hop the cemetary quest 5 is secondary or side quest.. because .. if its a main quest im totaly fucked from up and down
Try the console cheats. They make the game so much easier and no problems.

Reactions: hamod

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
The year is 2024 leocid2 finally completes the mansion in the R version and it's still a confusing mess to navigate because he doesn't know how to use renpy properly. :LOL:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Question, how many times do you need to work with Olivia before it progresses?
i dont know which part u r talking about work with olivia .. but i think all progress with olivia is random just wait the days passes and its suprisly progress some day .. no counting

thats what i know and maybe im wrong ... the game is realy poor with hints and clarify ..
i always come here to ask when i need progress because hints r not complete and i get stuck alot

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Question, how many times do you need to work with Olivia before it progresses?
I think i know which part you're on one time is enough in class. The original version before this was 5 times in the teacher lounge but that too was reduce to one in this remake.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ahaa u was talking about the scene in the teachers room .. ? i thought the working in the class with the teacher and some time ruby and poula

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
that's the one I am talking about, the one with working with her, paula or ruby
ohh well then ALTIMADRAKKON he thought u r talking about the sex scene in the teachers room it should be 1 time in the remake

but if u talking bout working in class then i think its random or maybe depending in how many days pass .. any way try to check in the beach bar if u find olivia there crying then talk to her and i think it will progress from there

Mar 26, 2020
ohh well then ALTIMADRAKKON he thought u r talking about the sex scene in the teachers room it should be 1 time in the remake

but if u talking bout working in class then i think its random or maybe depending in how many days pass .. any way try to check in the beach bar if u find olivia there crying then talk to her and i think it will progress from there
Ah okay, another question:
how do you get the silver card?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
heheh this 1 i cannot answer because i got even the diamond card by cheating mod hehehehe .. but i dont recommend it because it may screw up the grave yard door and it wont be open like what happened with me ..
better u wait for the answer from the other guy he knows better :)

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Did you complete Jennifer Quest 3? Lady Victoria made a request to find Sumy the Liberian who went missing in the caves. Its the only way to get a Membership card which is needed to get a Silver card

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes