shabro

Jan 13, 2021
new contents in 1.9 expansion
shower images for slaves
breakfast and defence options reworked, heavily bugged though
mining and ivanna

walkthrough for ivanna
go to cave and kill the worm boss, path is down, right, left, left, down, down, right, directions here are what the signs are showing, not where the signs are located on the screen.
then go to central palace, watch story scene (the story hinting mc will be dating the guardian called morgana but not implemented in this version)
go to dock, talk to the girl sitting there, you'll learn this muscle girl's origin, and she will establish a tent in front of the cave entrance
talk to her, she'll ask you to clear the area, so go kill the worm boss again, come back and talk to her again, give her some stuff (buy them at the gas station shop if you don't have them) and she'll be mining where the worm boss is located

personally don't know if there is anything further with ivanna and mining, also not sure if there are new scenes with cornelia. if anyone knows, please tell me how to access.
thank . a nd after bikini contest and watched one sex sence does is neccessary to countinue bikini contest and do it again?

Stani1971

Jun 5, 2017
new contents in 1.9 expansion
shower images for slaves
breakfast and defence options reworked, heavily bugged though
mining and ivanna

walkthrough for ivanna
go to cave and kill the worm boss, path is down, right, left, left, down, down, right, directions here are what the signs are showing, not where the signs are located on the screen.
then go to central palace, watch story scene (the story hinting mc will be dating the guardian called morgana but not implemented in this version)
go to dock, talk to the girl sitting there, you'll learn this muscle girl's origin, and she will establish a tent in front of the cave entrance
talk to her, she'll ask you to clear the area, so go kill the worm boss again, come back and talk to her again, give her some stuff (buy them at the gas station shop if you don't have them) and she'll be mining where the worm boss is located

personally don't know if there is anything further with ivanna and mining, also not sure if there are new scenes with cornelia. if anyone knows, please tell me how to access.
Ivanna? where do i meet her, I did the Wormboss several times and never meet her at central Palace. Do I need the resort for her? This is still open at my game I not find the seller yet :(

Thx in advance

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Ivanna? where do i meet her, I did the Wormboss several times and never meet her at central Palace. Do I need the resort for her? This is still open at my game I not find the seller yet :(

Thx in advance
have you got gamefix2 on patreon?
i got no problem with it.

HA JO

Nov 25, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SalaH.rpy", line 278, in script
call screen SalaHDCorneliaGym
ScriptError: could not find label 'CorSalaGymm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bastard GirlsR 1.9-Expansion.
Mon Jul 19 12:38:46 2021

i am getting this error when i try to interact withcornilia in living room

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Well, after a year I played the game again (the new version) and I decided to become a Patreon and give Leocid a complete feedback. IMO the game has an awesome script and scenes, but some things like the map (the map!! navigation is a mess!!) that can be improved easily.

But, for sure the game it's quite original and I hope we can see it finished one day.

Reactions: Tony507

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Bastard GirlsR 1.9-Expansion.
Mon Jul 19 12:38:46 2021

i am getting this error when i try to interact withcornilia in living room
Download the gamefix in his patreon

It is free

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Im sorry but there is any way to defeat the monster easily? and any way to increase the stats like stregth fast?
Im still stuck fighting the green monster and i have no other mayor quest to do aside of increasing the stats to 3000 when Im on 200......
It was said thet they would rework or adjust the fighting sistem buy I see no improve. (sorry for my bad english)

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Im sorry but there is any way to defeat the monster easily? and any way to increase the stats like stregth fast?
Im still stuck fighting the green monster and i have no other mayor quest to do aside of increasing the stats to 3000 when Im on 200......
It was said thet they would rework or adjust the fighting sistem buy I see no improve. (sorry for my bad english)
You can try the mod... even it is outdated, it could help you with that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-9-expansion-leocid2.33364/page-127#post-2932252

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Honestly, your best bet is to install unren and use it to enable the console for this game and then look for the codes to increase Sophie's stats in this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-9-expansion-leocid2.33364/post-5158325)

P.S. Doing this instantly removes your automatic saves and prevents the game from the making any more auto-saves. So, unless there's a workaround always make sure to save often if you choose to do this method.

Reactions: eneas56

CrazyEgg

Apr 3, 2019
Well, after a year I played the game again (the new version) and I decided to become a Patreon and give Leocid a complete feedback. IMO the game has an awesome script and scenes, but some things like the map (the map!! navigation is a mess!!) that can be improved easily.

But, for sure the game it's quite original and I hope we can see it finished one day.
I agree with you.
This is a interesting story. Leocid2 is creating a island with its own history and culture,and he has the ambition to contain SLG and RPG (the systerm of battle ) There are many quests of the game without clear guide and you should search the mad to trigger them. It's fun but sometimes annoyed people. The most problem is leocid2 need someone to help him but seems that he can't find a reliable guy.

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Hi, I need some help with Cornelia's quest. Mainly, I can't trigger the quest. Cornelia is always drunk at Kamila's fuel station. Can you help me, please?

Last edited:

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Well, finally I got Cornelia as a new maid. I'm not sure of how I triggered the start of the quest, but anyway, it worked. Now, I'm stuck with the Miranda's quest.

I have the carwash, I've improved it. Meet and Leonora come to visit my carwash, and do you guess who never came?? Yep, Miranda. Am I missing anything? Or it's a random visit and have to repeat until she wants to visit me??

Alex123231

Aug 20, 2020
Well, finally I got Cornelia as a new maid. I'm not sure of how I triggered the start of the quest, but anyway, it worked. Now, I'm stuck with the Miranda's quest.

I have the carwash, I've improved it. Meet and Leonora come to visit my carwash, and do you guess who never came?? Yep, Miranda. Am I missing anything? Or it's a random visit and have to repeat until she wants to visit me??
sadly its a random chance, and i dont know the math behind it but i think its like 25% each new day so every day u have 25% chance of triggering... good luck :)

Reactions: woscarricoche
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes