Conny Beck

Jun 26, 2017
Do i need any patch to get red bikini from luck box? Where can i find bikini for Willy? And how to lift weights at the Gym?
You have to press the 'Z' Button rapidly in the time which is given to you.There should be a sort of timer counting down the seconds.

Reactions: Fandor

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can someone tell me why there are money penalties in this game ? does that even make sense ? if the developer did that later in the game I can understand but this early makes it almost impossible.

And when will the fighting mini game be adjusted to more normal lvl now with fighting mini game it takes forever too advance.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So I got 1000 strength but how do I proceed with elena ? caus she still only jogging with her friends edit nevermind found it out had to have a little more then 1000 and see her in the city

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
is there any point in giving those two slaves beauty treatments yet ? or should I save that money ?

and is there a way to increase strength other then that morning routine ?

and what do u do when u dated elena and she take u jogging for the first time ? I already talked to elisa and she said to keep dating elena every Saturday but im doing that and I only get blowjobs nothing else ?

and also should I study or is there no point to at this point ?

OVERLORD24

Apr 12, 2019
Well I did a little walkthrough. Maybe that will help.
Eleana's Quest
Go to Sumy library
Search for 3 books
Book 1 Carol Friday morning school library
Book 2 Kyo Monday morning school pool - shower - key around kyo's neck - open locker get book
Book 3 Give 1000 Leather to repair book to Sumy
Leather can be found at the cementary - Buy shovels and dig
Summy repairs book - Go to Eleana School study Hall
Next day Eleana passes her studies - Go back home
She tries on new bikini in her room - Go to Pool any afternoon
Deliver some supplies to the White Raven Tavern
Forest of Perdition - The cementary
Search for the compass
Red can reach level 11 or more without cheats
how to get the key around neck

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
whats the minimum lvl required to rescue that librarian women in the cave ?
per se it has not a requiremend but lvl11 when your lucky. Make a save a the last sentence of her. then you can fight and reload till you win. best would be to lvl 12-13. then you have a great chance. and maybe they are harder to fight but Snakes give more exp

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
per se it has not a requiremend but lvl11 when your lucky. Make a save a the last sentence of her. then you can fight and reload till you win. best would be to lvl 12-13. then you have a great chance. and maybe they are harder to fight but Snakes give more exp
found it out the hard way lvl 12 and got very close

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can you actually kill that thing in the cave that is holding the librarian caus everytime it health reaches zero I get killed as well lol is it some type of bug that needs fixing ?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say I like the idea of the battle factor in this game now only the grind to the first boss fight is way too high I mean come on lvl 13 and still unable to beat it.

But the idea itself is fine just adjust the grind lvls because this is way too long for grinding to a first boss

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/CoreSistemadeBatlla.rpy", line 2205, in script
jump LvSo
ScriptError: could not find label 'LvSo'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/CoreSistemadeBatlla.rpy", line 2205, in script
jump LvSo
File "D:\games\BastardGirlsR-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\games\BastardGirlsR-1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'LvSo'.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Then just stay at level 14. Reaching that level does nothing except beat that spider faster.
But then I cant progress the game caus need to rescue the librarian but now when I start a fight I get that error code and the game stuck... and no I didn't use cheats either

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes