michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have to say this new version of this game is a lot more difficult then the older one

I don't get the penalties in the game why would u get money penalties ?

And the whole fighting mini game should be worked on as well way too many misses when u fight and when u actually do hit its minimal damage...

And what lvl do u actually need to grind ur fighter to be able to rescue that librarian caus even at lvl 2 fighter I can not even progress deep enough in that cave

Valdoras

Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

Sorry to disturb you, but I have 2 questions.

1. I need 1000 Leather, I can find that on cementary (thanks to the forum) but I don't have access to it, so how can I have access to it ?
2. I'm block with karmen, freya ask me to go on mall and to talk also to karmen on wednesday but on mal I have only the lucky box, and carmen doesn't want to speak to me so I don't have the event andd I'm block

Thanks for your help.

PS: this game is interresting, I like it

Jet Young

Feb 15, 2018
Have to say this new version of this game is a lot more difficult then the older one

I don't get the penalties in the game why would u get money penalties ?

And the whole fighting mini game should be worked on as well way too many misses when u fight and when u actually do hit its minimal damage...

And what lvl do u actually need to grind ur fighter to be able to rescue that librarian caus even at lvl 2 fighter I can not even progress deep enough in that cave
I was able to finally kill that boss when she was lvl 14. but not sure if i had a bug in my version because if you go any higher than lvl 14 and i mean like having like 2 fights higher than 14 will give you an error code. So my advice is to farm just out side of the boss area until you get to lvl 14 than heal and fight boss. just spam attack dont use anything else and you should be able to kill it without healing

Reactions: michael1984

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
* You can kill snakes for leather (it's in the cave). Each gives you 2 leather (I think)

* On Karmen - I think you need to go complain (that she declines to talk to you) somewhere (try talking back to Freya)

Valdoras

Feb 18, 2019
* You can kill snakes for leather (it's in the cave). Each gives you 2 leather (I think)
Ok, thanks, but I don't have access to the cave until karmen is block I think.

* On Karmen - I think you need to go complain (that she declines to talk to you) somewhere (try talking back to Freya)
Already speak to freya, check log quest, etc... screenshot add to see if that help someone, to explain me what I miss to unlock quest 8

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Hi,

1. I need 1000 Leather, I can find that on cementary (thanks to the forum) but I don't have access to it, so how can I have access to it ?
2. I'm block with karmen, freya ask me to go on mall and to talk also to karmen on wednesday but on mal I have only the lucky box, and carmen doesn't want to speak to me so I don't have the event andd I'm block

Thanks for your help.

PS: this game is interresting, I like it
1a. Sophie will come into the school to talk to you about Fame
sophie sch.jpg
1b. It is time to see Jennifer jennifer2.jpg
1c. when you have completed your 5th mission the Cementary will be open to you.
2a. go see Karmen in the Student City (only on wednesdays) she's mad at you Karmen Giovanny.jpg
2b. go back to Freyja - now goto the mall to see Cecilia (she will give you a card) cecilia4.jpg
2c. go back and see Karmen in the Student City

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I think this game needs a walktroughh its too hard to find out what u supposed to do to progress

Even the quest line ingame is messy and don't make it clear

who is the new fighter ?

Reactions: lightpower

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Her name is Red - you will find her in the cementary
View attachment 458125
Thanks I appreciate it a lot... have to say the first game was far easier in terms of knowing what to do and how to progress

I got to the point that I been giving the third mission to find that librarian but with my lvl 2 maid fighter I cant even get close
And she barely hits anything when im fighting those spiders so it takes ages to lvl up. I seen some cheat mods but they are not updated yet to the new version so I gues that's a no go ?

I took the bikini already from the lucky box but im guessing when given to elena then that's all there is to it.

Can u go further with the secretary of the principal or is it done after the first massage lesson u do with the massage salon girl ?

And what else is there to do ? caus if its only grinding to finally able to rescue that librarian girl it will take a lot of time possibly many hours and thats alot to get to one scene :unsure:

Fandor

Oct 2, 2019
you need a few dates with her till the point where you can choose the beach for a date... there shell ask you for a bikini...
on the next date there you can give it to her...
Where and how can i get this bikini? And one more for Willy?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Where and how can i get this bikini? And one more for Willy?
Go to the mall and go in that store and on the top floor u can talk to the two women and u pay 500 dollar for a gift box u have a small chance for a bikini to drop there u may beed to purchase a lot of those gift boxes to get the bikini

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes