Dec 20, 2018
The game is quite addictive, but there're some annoying issues. The first one - a lot of tease. For example - the whole Cafeteria thing, it doesn't make any sense w/o actual action with the girls there. The second one - saving. If you save in school, all the quest progress will be wiped with loading. The third one - mission with Red. She's too weak, and it's permanent game over if you lose. I've lost and... lost all the progress. Sad. I'm not sure I'll be playing this game again soon.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
any idea how much xp red need to start lvl up? i have around 400 xp and she is still lv1. i use older saves

a1447520

Jan 3, 2018
HI I am from Asia. I don't know anything about Spanish. Can I ask for a 1.4 save? I don't want to put it on the discussion. Please give me a private thank you.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Thank you for your opinions, I try to make the game better every day. As you know, I'm just a person who believes it and programs it. And that's why I can't have a lot of progress as you wish. To be honest with you, I prefer you to express your opinions on the Discord, and not on F95, I rarely see it, and the feedback is bad.
I have too many discord channels already for things I actually spend more than 5 mins a month playing or doing. No thank You. Every dev has a discord they think we should join when in all honesty we have one site that covers all games. and you have your own thread here for your game specifically. I mean from a business standpoint you couldn't ask for a better venue.

as for the feedback being bad. asking people to go to discord grants you all that bad feedback too. It doesn't suddenly change the feedback quality, it just changes location. I didn't worry about bugs too much because I find bugfixes and tweaks covered by everyone else and thought the real feedback issues relied on the overall game design still needing some work.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
you are wrong: his channel, his rules...
expect all bad feedback to disappear like morning fog in the summer

Leocid2 : the feedback isnt bad just to be bad
it are rather critical remarks in the hope to help make the game better
i know that collides with your "dont like it dont play it" attitude
just let me repeat my question i asked you some weeks/months before
would you start a new game and play it without cheats just to test every new version ? would you like it ?

Jet Young

Feb 15, 2018
im stuck at Lilith i helped the ghost and had sex but walk thru said to come back and talk to her but i cant find her anywhere

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
have you tried the gamefix?
Yeah, I think it might have fixed some things but the Willow turning up at the pool speaking spanish on days she wasnt coming over still seems to happen, but ill just wait for the next release.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
afaik there was never a compressed version of this before
There is, else you wont see " *The compressed version is not made by the developers, use at your own risk. " written in the front page.

but well, not this version of course....not yet anyway

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So how do u upgrade ur fighter from lvl 1 to lvl 2 ? since mine already has the xp for it but stil lvl 1

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So how do u proceed with elena game telling me to spend time at the apartment but she always in her room ? and yes I got the bikini already from the luck box

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
im stuck at Lilith i helped the ghost and had sex but walk thru said to come back and talk to her but i cant find her anywhere
BGR1.4 has no walkthru.....
question... after sex did lilith climb on top of you? (if she did - thats all in this version)

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
So how do u proceed with elena game telling me to spend time at the apartment but she always in her room ? and yes I got the bikini already from the luck box
you go to Elenas room in the afternoon (note the sun) elenaB.jpg
the first line is "I have a gift for you" and she tries the bathing suit, you can now play with her at the pool (wink,wink)
but that is all for Elena in this version 1.4

Reactions: michael1984

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
I'm getting tired repeating the same shit over and over just to get 1000 f*cking leather. anyone willing to share some save file?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes