Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
Hello when can we make the teachers our lovers ?
Not yet, I plan to deepen and improve the stories of the teachers, I've already started with Secretary Octavia. and I've already started with Kyo. I'll be introducing new content. The 1.5 introduces Carol and continues Elena and many more surprises, I recommend going to discord so you know all the changes that are coming.

INFERNO!@#$

Nov 2, 2018
can someone please give me the save files of the scenes please this is impossible to play because of the bugs and i don't understand shit because the walkthrough is in Spanish...... please ill be ever so grateful.....an English patch for the in-game walkthrough will be just as cool..

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I guess this place won't open or something appears for me to dig like the compass
Or until Red reaches a certain level. I'm already at level 11 so nothing new happens yet.
Other then that ghost I helped out rest in peace.
I can't go further in the cementary then this point.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
can someone please give me the save files of the scenes please this is impossible to play because of the bugs and i don't understand shit because the walkthrough is in Spanish...... please ill be ever so grateful.....an English patch for the in-game walkthrough will be just as cool..
Which walkthough are you looking at?
maybe you should reinstall the game.
I don't have that kind of problem yet.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well that's it I'm done. I reached level 11 with Red and I see nothing new happening.
Nothing new in the cementary except for that ghost I exorcised.
Maybe there's more in the next version but that's it for me.
v1.4
-The Cemetery area has been included. (DID IT)
- A new warrior can be used. (DID IT)
- Elena's new story has been included. (DID IT)
-Willow Bikini events have been included. (DONT KNOW HOW TO TRIGGER)
-Elena's Bikini events have been included. (IF YOU MEAN THE POOL EVENT DID IT)
-The difficulty of the Luckboxes has been lowered. (DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS)
-Mana has been included in the tavern. (DONT NEED IT BEAT THE SPIDER LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES
I did almost all that....peace

Reactions: MagicMoelli0814

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Question does the Gym work because every time I tried to exercise she says I failed come back tomorrow and the action key to press is Z so am I doing something wrong or this has not been fully implemented yet.

yabar17

May 26, 2018
Question does the Gym work because every time I tried to exercise she says I failed come back tomorrow and the action key to press is Z so am I doing something wrong or this has not been fully implemented yet.
Dude you must press z quickly

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
Well that's it I'm done. I reached level 11 with Red and I see nothing new happening.
Nothing new in the cementary except for that ghost I exorcised.
Maybe there's more in the next version but that's it for me.
v1.4
-The Cemetery area has been included. (DID IT)
- A new warrior can be used. (DID IT)
- Elena's new story has been included. (DID IT)
-Willow Bikini events have been included. (DONT KNOW HOW TO TRIGGER)
-Elena's Bikini events have been included. (IF YOU MEAN THE POOL EVENT DID IT)
-The difficulty of the Luckboxes has been lowered. (DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS)
-Mana has been included in the tavern. (DONT NEED IT BEAT THE SPIDER LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES
I did almost all that....peace
Simple thing! Leocid2 has recycled the old Bastard Girls! Mashing up 20% new content with 80% from the old game and calls this Bastard Girls R! This game is, from my point of view, not worth for patronage! Under the bottom line:It has to come up way more until i even think about it to support Leocid2 again!

Reactions: gabriel12345621

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Simple thing! Leocid2 has recycled the old Bastard Girls! Mashing up 20% new content with 80% from the old game and calls this Bastard Girls R! This game is, from my point of view, not worth for patronage! Under the bottom line:It has to come up way more until i even think about it to support Leocid2 again!
Oh it's worth it.
But not easy to trigger the scenes.
If you want something easier maybe monopoly or tic tac toe is more your speed....peace

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I don't know why you feel so offended or disappointed about the game. Let's be clear, and realistic about the history of the game. BG was unhappy with development and history. So I decided to make major improvements and better explain the story. Now if you played the story well you would say that it is better explained, has more contents. It has an Rpg system that gives you a big plus for the development of the game. You shouldn't be angry, you should be clapping because the game whether it's getting better and it's getting more fun. Forget the old BG and focus on the new one, relax and have fun.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't know why you feel so offended or disappointed about the game. Let's be clear, and realistic about the history of the game. BG was unhappy with development and history. So I decided to make major improvements and better explain the story. Now if you played the story well you would say that it is better explained, has more contents. It has an Rpg system that gives you a big plus for the development of the game. You shouldn't be angry, you should be clapping because the game whether it's getting better and it's getting more fun. Forget the old BG and focus on the new one, relax and have fun.
I began playing this update with last update completed up to Elena did a few if her Quest and stop new update did most of new events and then started thinking somethings are missing from previous game and my Questlog was not showing new events I just kept clicking different places until I got a cutscene to activate new events. So then I came back here and saw Questlogfix installed it now all of my Questplus information has disappeared I nothing under Quest plus anymore it's just blank and I also cant access the other girls names anymore such as Octavia before installing questlogfuq yes that's exactly what it did to my game. I could see information on Octavia that said wait till next update or something along those lines but now I can't even see her name and also since I installed, I believe that's why I just got a new cutscene where Elisa tells me Elena got expelled maybe it didn't activate that or it did but I have no questlog to know what to do next MC said he needs to find Carole but I dont have a clue if I can actually find her or if it's not implemented yet.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
I began playing this update with last update completed up to Elena did a few if her Quest and stop new update did most of new events and then started thinking somethings are missing from previous game and my Questlog was not showing new events I just kept clicking different places until I got a cutscene to activate new events. So then I came back here and saw Questlogfix installed it now all of my Questplus information has disappeared I nothing under Quest plus anymore it's just blank and I also cant access the other girls names anymore such as Octavia before installing questlogfuq yes that's exactly what it did to my game. I could see information on Octavia that said wait till next update or something along those lines but now I can't even see her name and also since I installed, I believe that's why I just got a new cutscene where Elisa tells me Elena got expelled maybe it didn't activate that or it did but I have no questlog to know what to do next MC said he needs to find Carole but I dont have a clue if I can actually find her or if it's not implemented yet.
Dude, what you have is a bug because you're using a different version, than the current one. A person weighs the same and I tell him in discord. I know I changed it and the game started showing the quest log. In any case I'm going to ask the guys, so they can tell me exactly how to fix that problem, but so far I know you're using a different version than the current one. I'll be better informed.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I did a little walkthrough. Maybe that will help.
Eleana's Quest
Go to Sumy library
Search for 3 books
Book 1 Carol Friday morning school library
Book 2 Kyo Monday morning school pool - shower - key around kyo's neck - open locker get book
Book 3 Give 1000 Leather to repair book to Sumy
Leather can be found at the cementary - Buy shovels and dig
Summy repairs book - Go to Eleana School study Hall
Next day Eleana passes her studies - Go back home
She tries on new bikini in her room - Go to Pool any afternoon
Deliver some supplies to the White Raven Tavern
Forest of Perdition - The cementary
Search for the compass
Red can reach level 11 or more without cheats

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes