HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah for some reason I am not allowed into the cementary.
Don Quijote didn't make this any easier.
All this for one lousy Leather.
How am I suppose to trigger the cementary path, scene or whatever?
ok, you need to complete the Jennifer/Fame missions.
1. has Sophie picked you up from school to talk about Fame?
2. have you gone to Jennifer, accepted & completed the 5 missions? (the 5th mission will open the cementary)

btw you mentioned you had a mod that would give you 999 leather???

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
ok, you need to complete the Jennifer/Fame missions.
1. has Sophie picked you up from school to talk about Fame?
2. have you gone to Jennifer, accepted & completed the 5 missions? (the 5th mission will open the cementary)

btw you mentioned you had a mod that would give you 999 leather???
I thought I did but it looks like I have to it again.
I didn't put the old saves into the game or something like that.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
I thought I did but it looks like I have to it again.
I didn't put the old saves into the game or something like that.
try this....
in game
hold 'shift' + Letter 'O'
did you get a 'Window' console.jpg
to exit hit the 'Esc' button.

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
The latest update is still lame. Leocid2 still mixes up old content with a little new stuff. The cemetary scene with Lilith did exist in the old version already. The scene with the asian liberian girl has been made nicely. Let's take a look at the pluses first the way i see it:
- Finally the game runs stable
- The new girls are made nicely
- The small pieces of new content do look promising
- The English language works mediocre. At least it's better than in the last versions.

But there are a lot minuses to improve:

- the navigating in the game has been improved but still way too laborious
- the journal for quests is still not clearly arranged
- and the biggest issue under bottom line: still way too less content in the game to justify a patronage for this game

T
he reason why is quite simple:

I have to put it in harsh words(And i won't apologize): You're using the same scenery, the same engine, the same UI from the former Bastard Girls - Game! Wich was totally messed up with bugs and plot holes! And you do want a patronage for a partly recycled game with less content, leocid2? No way!
There has to come up more before even thinking about it!

MagicMoelli0814

Oct 18, 2018
ist he original completed ??

if not, then i dont get why restarting it again... another game that you have to wait many years before it reach the time to be remade again and again ..... fuck i hope not :/

PS : ok i just noticed that the original is abandonned... sound promissing :/
the old game is still a crappy and buggy mess and unfinished

Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
The latest update is still lame. Leocid2 still mixes up old content with a little new stuff. The cemetary scene with Lilith did exist in the old version already. The scene with the asian liberian girl has been made nicely. Let's take a look at the pluses first the way i see it:
- Finally the game runs stable
- The new girls are made nicely
- The small pieces of new content do look promising
- The English language works mediocre. At least it's better than in the last versions.

But there are a lot minuses to improve:

- the navigating in the game has been improved but still way too laborious
- the journal for quests is still not clearly arranged
- and the biggest issue under bottom line: still way too less content in the game to justify a patronage for this game

T
he reason why is quite simple:

I have to put it in harsh words(And i won't apologize): You're using the same scenery, the same engine, the same UI from the former Bastard Girls - Game! Wich was totally messed up with bugs and plot holes! And you do want a patronage for a partly recycled game with less content, leocid2? No way!
There has to come up more before even thinking about it!
The English language doesn't work at all, it has been translated anew, one of the members of the translation team had a problem with his hardware and that meant some files got corrupted. We are working on solving that issue.

Now in answer to your harsh words: Even though it is the same engine, all the scenes have been re-rendered, which took a long time. I am no expert in 3D renders, but I know how many hours Leocid2 is putting into it. Trust me, it's a lot. All the script has been changed, and there is little similarity story wise with the original game.

And finally, Leocid is not asking you to pay anything. You don't need to obtain a pirated copy. All you need do is go onto his discord channel and download it, and if you feel like it, participate in the discussion.

No offence, mate, but if you download a copy from other sources than the original, and start railing against the creator without even installing his gamefixes, you do little to increase your credibility as a reliable reviewer.

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone knows which program is used to make the caracters? I've seen a lot of games with similar designs

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I had to do a reboot, focus more on the story. also wish to always was to make it a more rpg style than a novel itself. Now I feel like it's on a better course.
OK, cool. Haven't really tried the new version yet, l think the original was great though, looking forward to trying it.

Leocid2

Dec 19, 2018
OK, cool. Haven't really tried the new version yet, l think the original was great though, looking forward to trying it.
The new version is much better than the previous one. This best-reeled, its rpg system, makes it more entertaining, and gradually the new changes will make the game look great. I hope you have fun playing it.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
The new version is much better than the previous one. This best-reeled, its rpg system, makes it more entertaining, and gradually the new changes will make the game look great. I hope you have fun playing it.
Hello when can we make the teachers our lovers ?

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes