43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u progress with kyo, her mom showed up at the school and the eroticism class is up then what, and how do i see sophie in the hospital after her fight with the sisterhood? unless someone has and updated walk through

DaRKBuDDHa

Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone.

For some reason, I can't play this game. To be fair, I have issues with most Ren'Py games.

They are all error-free. (7zip checked)
They all show in the task manager. 0% CPU activity, ca. 100-150MB memory use. (After ca 6 seconds)

Games that I've tried are:

Bastard Girls, My Cute Roommate, Life with Pleasure and few more.

Anyone who has any ideas about how to fix these issues?

EDIT:
Forgot to tell that games like Man of the house, No more secrets, Lust Epidemic, The Awakening and Treasure of Nadia are working just fine.

another-ATAT

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe Renpy version/dependencies? Try to run the games from the command line. IIRC: 'WIN + R', 'cmd.exe', 'cd' to game directory, GAMENAME.exe

You could check out each log.txt from Bastard Girls and any of the working one.

Just trying to give pointers, I don't know renpy on windows...

Game is rather interesting, but the way quests are explained isn't really working, I've no idea or clue to reach some scenes (ie the hospital one).

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
How i buy the gym???
30 in-game days after you spoke to the Gunnhild family IntroGunnhild01.jpg after school you will be at that scene.
** You need to have the $10,000 or $12,000 or you will lose the gym.
if you buy the gym, goto the mall for a suprise... Willow.png

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
does anyone have a translation for the scene with willow when you meet her in the pool? for me is spanish te entire conversation. also the quest log for the mission 5 are in spanish too
do you have the english BastardGirlsR-1.4?
ver Pc:
Ver Mac:

Reactions: lf9naruto

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Does anybody know what Leather is.
I thought they were talking about pesos here.
Man this game is a mess. Who wrote this script Don Quijote?
Now I'm going to try and figure out what Leather means.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Does anybody know what Leather is.
I thought they were talking about pesos here.
Man this game is a mess. Who wrote this script Don Quijote?
Now I'm going to try and figure out what Leather means.
you need 'Leather' because its a (leather-bound) book. you need 1000 pcs of Leather to repair the book.
if you've hacked the game, the word leather is " Cuero " in spanish. so the hack is...
Cuero = 1000

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
you need 'Leather' because its a (leather-bound) book. you need 1000 pcs of Leather to repair the book.
if you've hacked the game, the word leather is " Cuero " in spanish. so the hack is...
Cuero = 1000
Way to clear that up.
And where do I find this Leather?

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
If I understand correctly, Willow is the second trainer we can recruit, but how? I've never seen her. If it's on the beach and you need a platinum card, how do you do it? I can't have better than gold.
Willow is the MC's girlfriend (before coming to the island) View attachment 454519
to get her in the story, you must first buy the gym. afterwards you will find her at the mall View attachment 454521

to become a member of the beach club (well thats totally different)
you have to complete the Jennifer missions. jennifer2.jpg (these will increase your Fame/Reputation)
when you have completed the 4th mission and went back to jennifer (on your way out) Lady Victoria will talk to you. LadyVi Normal.png
(she will give you your beach club membership card)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Who sells the Leather?
The cheat code only gives you 999 believe it or not.
I repeat who wrote this script Don Quijote?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
well, firstly your gonna need shovels...(lots)
because you're going to digging in the cementary
(first you'll get lots of wood, then you'll get Leather) View attachment 454538
Yeah for some reason I am not allowed into the cementary.
Don Quijote didn't make this any easier.
All this for one lousy Leather.
How am I suppose to trigger the cementary path, scene or whatever?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u progress with kyo, i got the part where u feel her up and her mom comes to the school but is that it

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
how do u progress with kyo, i got the part where u feel her up and her mom comes to the school but is that it
That's in this new version I think but briefly very briefly.
Eleana needs a favor and the mc offers to help in order to get her signature.
He needs to search for 3 books.
The 2nd book Kyo has it.
You look for her at the pool at school........enjoy. If you know what I mean?....wink...wink.

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
i just started to play this game yesturday and i amd stuck at the with, i dont know how to buy the gym, elisa has not shown up at the house and i got a thing of sophie getting shot and taken to the hospital but i cant find her, need help if there is an updated walkthrough
firstly the walkthru is for the old Bastard Girls
this is now Bastard Girls R version 1.4 ( no walkthru.. storyline has gone thru changes)
(i assume you already saved Elisa - so about 1 week after (in-game time) you go home to your room early (note the time of day) elisas home.jpg
Sophie gets shot and taken to the hospital but you never go to the hospital (its not in this version of the story)
**Note you will always find Sophie at home**
hope this helps

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes