Behind

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone knows which program is used to make the characters? i've seen similar designs in several games

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
How much content is there with Lillith and Red now? Can you actually find the Compass?
the new content is after meeting her in the crypt you go back the next day and you see the ghost that possesses lili you fuck her and the content of them ends

Reactions: PalmFace

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
you need to keep doing dates on weekends as well as going to her room to talk and get the swimsuits plus there's the new quest added but I can't real tell you what to do next seeing you gave so little info
Thanks brother! My English is not good, so I avoided writing too much. But your tip helped me a lot.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
The bikini is a pet peeve of mine, took three hours, and about 20000 to buy it. It is a quick roulette game that sucks, but it's the Only way to get them.
A little trick to the box that I discovered was to buy the box once (spend the initial $500), and then save the game while the items are "spinning" (cycling through). When you load the save, the box will display a single item. Just keep re-loading the save until it displays the item that you need. This way you can look through the box item by item (less randomness) without spending anymore money.

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
There are 3 Saturdays that I go to meet Elena, but a friend appears and takes her away. The hint system says I need to ask Elisa for help, because Elena is lighthead, but there is no dialogue on the subject when I meet Elisa. I've seen confusing games, but this is arguably the most complicated of all, annoying.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
is the mc customizable so we can play as a white guy? I'm not into bbc

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Damn haven't touched this game ever since it was originally released. I see that it's till only BBC, which is kinda disappointing, but I'll try to just push through I guess.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
does anyone have a translation for the scene with willow when you meet her in the pool? for me is spanish te entire conversation. also the quest log for the mission 5 are in spanish too

mkkb

Aug 17, 2019
need help..everytime i go to the terrace there is willow and after the scene i am in the own room and its night already.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes