Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
can someone help me with then gym quest??
how i unlock the other trainers???
If its like the old game you have to have the girlfriend that is the sports girl then when your in the sports center thats whare you get strenth training then the gym teacher will show up and ask you how you are and when you tell her the teacher wont train you she will beat up trainer and have you fuck her from that momont on she will train you in strenth

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
before I download I have some questions,
1: how is the sexual content? is there a lot?
2: Is there anal?
3: Is there anal?

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
2. A new warrior can be used.
And where can i find her?
7. Mana has been included in the tavern.
What dose this even mean?

Loner22

Feb 19, 2018
Any chance the updates can be made as a separate download for those who have the older updates so you dont have to download the entire game every time?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Elena is not in the pool? Is it a bug
no its not a bug any afternoon she can be at the pool on the rooftop but easiest way to get the seen is to go to the roof if there click here if not leave and go back repeat entail she is
side note she will not be there if willow is

airze

Feb 8, 2018
2. A new warrior can be used.
And where can i find her?
7. Mana has been included in the tavern.
What dose this even mean?
plus mission 5 that sends you to the forest go there on map its the graveyard the girl will join you

"Mana has been included in the tavern." would mean he added mana poitions in the tavern that you can buy that weren't in game yet the tavern is yet again in the graveyard

airze

Feb 8, 2018
can someone help me with then gym quest??
how i unlock the other trainers???
as far as helping you with the gym quest plz give more info or there is nothing I can tell you
once you own the gym you go to the mall there on the first floor click girl on bench that will be willow your next trainer for the gym and only other in game at the moment

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes