Fandor

Oct 2, 2019
i answered this already but i will again download the bug fix from the discord install it and load a save before getting part 4 of quest other wise you will still be buged or just restart it might be better do to all the chages to the food fighting and penalty's
Where should i put this bug fix files in?

Barton_BGR

Jun 15, 2019
I shall point out that these gamefixes have now been superceded. Head over to the discord channel for the latest files and news.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This game is a serious blue ball.

Been playing the new 1.45 update, but nearly evey encounter just teases you (NO SEX) the game doesn't allow interractions where it should, ie women masturbating on the beach, or the students who come onto you in school. Those are just two examples of many scenes where you're not allowed to interract with the characters.

It's not even about the grind levels, it doesn't matter even if you max them out. In a normal adult game like this, sure potential girls you have sex with can be locked behind relationship points for example....here that doesn't even count. The scenes just seem to be there to annoy the fuck out of you.

Gonna quit this game..which is a damn shame, since the storyline could have potential. Perhaps one day when it's completed I'll check back to see if it's VASTLY been changed.

Ok Rant over - LOL

Last edited:

raulgonzo

Jul 17, 2017
No matter how long I wait Sophia won't ask me to go to the hospital, so i can't go any further in the game. I have done all the quest game has asked but there is no way ahead. She won't just take me hospital. I followed all the steps in the walkthrough, i just don't know wtf is the problem. I went to the temple, completed the ritual, waited a long time but still she is not asking me to go to the hospital. i can't start the master's checkout quest. I have restarted amny times still no chage. Please help!!!!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
No matter how long I wait Sophia won't ask me to go to the hospital, so i can't go any further in the game. I have done all the quest game has asked but there is no way ahead. She won't just take me hospital. I followed all the steps in the walkthrough, i just don't know wtf is the problem. I went to the temple, completed the ritual, waited a long time but still she is not asking me to go to the hospital. i can't start the master's checkout quest. I have restarted amny times still no chage. Please help!!!!
first off that walkthrough was for bastard girls not bastard girls R second make sure you have the right one

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes